• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hideki Kamiya annoyed on twitter, tells fanboy to use his own brain

Cheerilee

I don't get it..?

THQ went bankrupt and it's pieces were sold off at auction. Nobody even placed a bid on Vigil Games (Texas based development team), so they went unsold.

Inaba tweeted that he might be interested in buying them, if they're still available and they're really cheap.

Somebody trolls Kamiya.

Lol at the latest Iwata ask Platinum Games XD, look at Inaba's closing comment when Iwata said he'll be interviewing Kamiya soon:
http://iwataasks.nintendo.com/interviews/#/wiiu/platinum-games/0/0
Minami
I truly want us to do our best so as not to betray expectations and so as to get results.

Inaba
Perhaps Kamiya-san will come next time.

Iwata
Yes, it looks like I will first talk to Kamiya-san on The Wonderful 101

Minami
I wonder what he'll have to say... (laughs)

Inaba
He might let loose a bunch of complaints. (laughs)

Iwata
Huh?

Inaba
He tweets a lot. (laughs)

Iwata
(laughs) Thank you for today.

Why is Kamiya wasting his time with someone like that. Just ignore the stupid, annoying people who are incapable of thinking for themselves. Don't let them get to you.

R

Retro_

Unconfirmed Member
So he could make Viewtiful Joe instead.

I think that's probably been a blessing in disguise for Kamiya.(or at least us consumers) As a result he's gotten to work on and develop a really diverse list of works.

as opposed to getting pigeon-holed like other creators as the "DMC director" or something and forced to crank out multiple iterations of the same game.

because the guy clearly has a knack for developing interesting new IP

deviljho

神谷英樹 Hideki Kamiya ‏@PG_kamiya

Sure. RT @Issei1984: are you going to tell iwata to check your twitlog, when he asks you already answered questions on iwata asks. lol :p

TL21xx

Banned
Kinda off-topic, but I'm surprised no one's done this yet, seeing as the quote's been flying around everywhere the past few days. Enjoy, Kamiya GAF.

wAYFQUL.jpg

JDSN

Banned
神谷英樹 Hideki Kamiya
‏@PG_kamiya
Thanx all, but if I keep talking, ninjas from Kyoto will force me to commit ritual suicide, so forgive me until there is new, official info.

Nintendo got to him.

神谷英樹 Hideki Kamiya
‏@PG_kamiya
Thanx all, but if I keep talking, ninjas from Kyoto will force me to commit ritual suicide, so forgive me until there is new, official info.

Nintendo got to him.

what was he talking about before this post?

this sound like one of the many lines he likes to repeat, is this new?

Mesoian

Legendary.

But yeah, that's why I don't follow Kamiya either. I wake up and my tweetlog is 9 miles longer and consists purely of him retweeting dumb kids.

Jackano

So Nintendo ninjas actually got Kamiya? That's actually an important news, to all who thought Nintendo ninjas weren't anymore what they used to...

ウチは開発会社なわけ…任天堂がお金出してくれて、ウチがベヨ2とW101開発して、任天堂が売るわけ…その任天堂「PS3や360にもベヨ2出します」つったら出るんじゃないの…だから後は任天堂に聞けつーの…

"We're a development company...Nintendo gives us money, we make Bayonetta 2 and W101, and they sell it...So if Nintendo says 'We're putting Bayonetta 2 on PS360' it'll come out on those platforms...So ask Nintendo about it..."

https://twitter.com/PG_kamiya/status/299774818381877249

Poor guy is even being harrased in Japanese today.

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
I have learned that he did work on Breath of Fire 2 today.

神谷英樹 Hideki Kamiya ‏@PG_kamiya

Hmm...2, cuz I made 1 magic and gave names to some enemies. My very first job at Capcom. :) RT @ShardShinjuku: Favorite Breath of Fire game?

"We're a development company...Nintendo gives us money, we make Bayonetta 2 and W101, and they sell it...So if Nintendo says 'We're putting Bayonetta 2 on PS360' it'll come out on those platforms...So ask Nintendo about it..."

I love that the moment that they hear of an exclusive becoming non-exclusive, the first response is to start pestering the man about other games they want but don't want to purchase a Nintendo console for.

Hopefully, this shuts down this whole "BUBUBUT, IT CAN STILL COME TO PS360! STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED!!!!1111" once and for all.

so no chance of a betrayal? bummer the meltdowns and miiverse would shake the earth

EloquentM

aka Mannny

I saw this related post earlier.
These posts need to be reference whenever someone on GAF port begs.

I love that the moment that they hear of an exclusive becoming non-exclusive, the first response is to start pestering the man about other games they want but don't want to purchase a Nintendo console for.

Hopefully, this shuts down this whole "BUBUBUT, IT CAN STILL COME TO PS360! STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED!!!!1111" once and for all.

These posts need to be reference whenever someone on GAF port begs.

but but but Sega could still port Bayo2 right?

farnham

Banned
Why is Kamiya wasting his time with someone like that. Just ignore the stupid, annoying people who are incapable of thinking for themselves. Don't let them get to you.

My guess. He has nothing to do. He knows wonderful101 and Bayonetta 2 is not going to sell so platinum is probably not throwing any effort into it and mgs:r the only game that matters to them is made by other people mainly.

R

Retro_

Unconfirmed Member
I gotta say

On some level I admire your dedication to the troll farnham

Top Bottom