High School Teacher Found Naked Atop Naked 16 Year Old Boy (Pic)

Status
Not open for further replies.
#1
Well, if you're going to get caught, make it memorable.

Courtney Bowles was found by a police officer naked lying on top of the boy, who was also completely naked, from her school in Colorado.

A partly consumed bottle of vodka was also found in the car with the couple.

Her student lover initially said he was 20 years old - but later admitted he was 16.

...

Unfortunately for the teacher, the evidence of her dalliance with the student was rather overwhelming when a police patrol spotted a lone car parked in a park in the town of Loveland.

When an officer shone his torch into the car he saw they were having sex.

According to an arrest report the officer wrote: 'The female was on top of the male and she quickly jumped off of the male when she saw my flashlight shining into the vehicle.

'I told both subjects that I could see they were naked and they needed to get dressed and talk to me.'
But it gets better. It seems Mrs. Bowles (Mrs, she has a husband and two kids) had a particular specialty at her school:

Bowles,31,was employed at the school as a teacher's instructional coach. It was her job to trains teachers on how to maintain a professional distance from students.
And of course, here she is:

 

AVclub

Junior Member
#5
A 16 year old guy banging a woman who works at his school during off hours? I see nothing wrong with it. The nanny state should butt out.
 
#10
Man, I was hoping this would be a male teacher so that we could have a different type of convo. Something other then "Woodz!" and "It's different with boys ...".
 
#12
I love that fact that part of her job is to train teachers to avoid this. Take it away, Freddy!

Friedrich Nietzsche said:
He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.
 
#28
Brian Griffin said:
Fuck. That's harsh. I feel bad for her.
Nah, feel bad for the husband and kids. I don't condone cheating, though I also don't immediately vilify it either, but with a 16 year old? That's a special kind of betrayal right there.
 
#29
Is the proliferation of these kinds of cases suggestive of an increasing trend, or is it simply that this has always been going on, and that we are exposed to it more often as a result of agglomerative media?
 
#30
Mother of two: Bowles, who faces up to 10 year in jail if convicted, is on $50,000 bail - but cannot approach anyone under the age of 18, including her own children
she was wrong to screw a student but that seems really fucking harsh, can't see her own kids?! She'd be out sooner if she stabbed the dude in the UK.
 
#32
JoeBoy101 said:
Nah, feel bad for the husband and kids. I don't condone cheating, though I also don't immediately vilify it either, but with a 16 year old? That's a special kind of betrayal right there.
Stab in the fucking heart. At least with a normal affair, you could disguise the issue from the children to certain degree.
 
#34
JoeBoy101 said:
Nah, feel bad for the husband and kids. I don't condone cheating, though I also don't immediately vilify it either, but with a 16 year old? That's a special kind of betrayal right there.
Cheating on your husband doesn't make you hate your kids + apparently he told her he was 20
 
#35
JoeBoy101 said:
Nah, feel bad for the husband and kids. I don't condone cheating, though I also don't immediately vilify it either, but with a 16 year old? That's a special kind of betrayal right there.
True, true. Shitty situation for all involved. Except the kid who is supposed to be the victim here.
 
#37
You also have to take into account the women just polished off some vodka, had some marathon sex inside a hot car then was drug out to a police station to get a photo taken. Will await further pictures before jumping in the WOULD wagon.
 
#39
Kinyou said:
Cheating on your husband doesn't make you hate your kids + apparently he told her he was 20
I didn't say she hated them. Just that my sympathies are with the rest of her family and not so much with her.
 
#40
Kinyou said:
Cheating on your husband doesn't make you hate your kids + apparently he told her he was 20
That's what I didn't get. The article paints the story as if he was a student at her school, but I have to assume he wasn't and that they're just using "student" for shock value. He later admitted he was 16? Before or after the arrest. If after, and if he admits to lying about his age, can adults really get in trouble like this? Seems unfair to require one to check their ID before sleeping with them if the "victim" admits to lying to the adult. Shit, I knew kids with fake IDs for smokes and booze around that age anyway.
 
#41
SolKane said:
Is the proliferation of these kinds of cases suggestive of an increasing trend, or is it simply that this has always been going on, and that we are exposed to it more often as a result of agglomerative media?
I don't know, but I do know if anyone was banging a teacher when I was in school, everyone would know about it the immediate following class day. No way any of the teenage boys in my class could have kept from bragging about that to any of their peers, including my past teenage self.
 

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
#42
Kinyou said:
Cheating on your husband doesn't make you hate your kids + apparently he told her he was 20

he told the cop he was 20, she knew who he was. It's not about hating your kids, it's about misconduct with a minor. A male would have the same happen to him in this situation, whether it's long term we'll see.
 
#45
Sklorenz said:
That's what I didn't get. The article paints the story as if he was a student at her school, but I have to assume he wasn't and that they're just using "student" for shock value. He later admitted he was 16? Before or after the arrest. If after, and if he admits to lying about his age, can adults really get in trouble like this? Seems unfair to require one to check their ID before sleeping with them if the "victim" admits to lying to the adult. Shit, I knew kids with fake IDs for smokes and booze around that age anyway.
Thats how it is with men, should expect nothing different with a female.

There are men that have had their whole lives fucked over because some under-aged girl got into a over 20 bar/ club. Shitty and it needs to change but thats how it is.
 
#46
Black-Wind said:
Thats how it is with men, should expect nothing different with a female.

There are men that have had their whole lives fucked over because some under-aged girl got into a over 20 bar/ club. Shitty and it needs to change but thats how it is.
I know of someone that that happened to. They even had an ID scanner at the door and I'm pretty sure she bought him a drink or 2. It's really fucked up.

He met her inside on the dance floor. took her home. fucked over (by her parents?) a few weeks later.
 
#50
BlackNMild2k1 said:
I know of someone that that happened to. They even had an ID scanner at the door and I'm pretty sure she bought him a drink or 2. It's really fucked up.
Yeah. It's like arresting a chef because an employee handed them a poison instead of a proper seasoning.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.