• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hogwarts Legacy could release on December 6th

Borowski_1

Amazon UK has recently emailed those who have pre-ordered The Art and Making of Hogwarts Legacy: Exploring the Unwritten Wizarding World book that the release date has changed from the placeholder date of 31st December, 2022 to 6th December, 2022 leading some to believe that the game could be released on the very same date

Putonahappyface

Gold Member
I Hope Please GIF

DZ_b_EZ

That's just for the artbook. That may not have anything to do the game's release. Strategy guides and artbook release one to three months after a game all of the time.

Example: The strategy guide for Elden Ring releases this month and next month.

kraspkibble

Permabanned.
i just hope it doesn't suck.

the studio that's making it has only really made Disney video game adaptions/spin offs. Their biggest title was Disney Infinity 3.0.

i think a lot of people are expecting a game with a huge open world map and deep RPG elements. it looks like it could easily be a casual game aimed at kids/young adults with very basic gameplay.

either they are going to knock it out the park or a lot of people will be very disappointed in it. it could be another cyberpunk situation. so i'm being cautiously excited. i'm a huge HP fan so i'll be buying it no matter what but im not getting my hopes up too much.

I remember seeing the very first Harry Potter Movie in December before Christmas. This is a good date. Unlike the date I was on at the time.

Top Bottom