• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hold that credit card, Joe. [1600 free XBLA Marketplace points]

Wario64 said:
Nope, and I keep getting emails too. I logged into my true.com account and checked my subscription status and it shows that I cancelled.

Ah, mines killed to it says on the site when I log in.. I guess I'll add them to my spam mail list oh and.. I've been having fun reporting companies to the BBB lately. I think I'll report True tomorrow for this spam. =)

demi

DarkAngelYuna said:
Ah, mines killed to it says on the site when I log in.. I guess I'll add them to my spam mail list oh and.. I've been having fun reporting companies to the BBB lately. I think I'll report True tomorrow for this spam. =)

Turn off the options for them to stop sending you stuff and see what happens.

demi

Just wanted to bump this and say that I got my shipping email a couple days ago and I just cancelled with True.com -- I talked to Quincy, anyone else get him?

He asked for my account name so I gave it to him -- givemefreepoints

Mwah.

Sorry for the bump, but I still haven't received my marketplace card... and checking out the xbox360achiever site, it hasn't been updated since late September.. anyone hear anything?

StRaNgE

Banned
Nerevar said:
what the hell is true.com?

it's a dating service that is a joke.

to cancel be aware you have to call to cancel and they give you a hard ass time canceling.

hotornot works way better for getting the monthly tang quota!!! :lol

Phobophile

A scientist and gentleman in the manner of Batman.
StRaNgE said:
it's a dating service that is a joke.

to cancel be aware you have to call to cancel and they give you a hard ass time canceling.

hotornot works way better for getting the monthly tang quota!!! :lol

It wasn't difficult cancelling. Sure, it was annoying, but no where near hard. Regardless, it was worth it for 1600 MS Points.

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
Difficult? All I had to do is call in, say I want to cancel and make up a stupid reason. If that's difficult...

Top Bottom