• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Holy Guacamole! Chipotle Linked To 35 E. Coli Cases

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyzer

Banned
Anyone who dislikes chipotle because it doesn't taste like authentic Mexican food has entirely missed the point.

smurfx

get some go again
Lol if you're not getting your burritos from a truck in a goodwill parking lot.
goodwill parking lot? never heard that one before. if a buy a burrito it's usually at this one street that has like 4 food trucks parked near each other. they are close to a couple of mexican supermarkets.

Gonzalez

Banned
hey guys, don't worry. I'm alive!

although we ended up getting Chipotle last Friday too and both the GF and I are starting to have some stomach problems...*gulp*
You heard him folks! This would be called suicide by the letter of the law. I've got no blood on my hands!

I thought E.Coli was due to food handlers not washing their hands after using the bathroom.

This is particularly a huge issue with lettuces, tomatoes and other items that are never cooked. Cooking kills a lot of things, but if it's never cooked, like those items and others, it's easier to spread.

Could also be that an animal (or human since the working conditions of picking veggies are shit) can excrement on the veggies and they aren't washed properly.

Gonzalez

Banned
he actually threw himself back in there. dude is crazy.
I imagine this is him in real life...
lethalweapon.gif

Dudes a loose cannon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom