• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Holy shi- its that guy! Mindblowing actor stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
Another good Trek one.

Odo
480px-Odo_realizes_he_loves_Kira.jpg

Father Mulcahy in M*A*S*H (film)
xIi37.gif

Melchiah

He was also in an episode of Frasier, portraying Frasier's mentor who had a fling with Roz, and liked to wear her night gown.

16Hh5.jpg

yEpzs.jpg

Sapiens

erlim said:
He plays Bob Dylan? That's terrible. He's no Kate Blanchett.

Christiensen's portrayal as "Bob Dylan"* is fucking hilarious. It's worth watching Factory Girl for.

*Bob Dylan sued the makers of the film to ensure that he would not be portrayed in this film. Factory Girl makes no mention to Christianson playing Dylan. Lol.

Kinyou

Melchiah said:
He was also in an episode of Frasier, portraying Frasier's mentor who had a fling with Roz, and liked to wear her night gown.

http://i.imgur.com/16Hh5.jpg[IMG]

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/yEpzs.jpg[/MG][/QUOTE]
He also played Paul in Boston Legal

[IMG]http://www.boston-legal.org/images/credits-reneauberjonois-0607.jpg

So This isn't exactly the right fit for this thread but I don't know where else to post it and hopefully you guys can appreciate it.

I was watching National Lampoons Vacation tonight and it reminded me that Clark and Ellen sing Mocking Bird and Cousin Eddy has a worm farm.

both of these things happen in Dumb and Dumber.

that had to have been on purpose right?

Osiris

I permanently banned my 6 year old daughter from using the PS4 for mistakenly sending grief reports as it's too hard to watch or talk to her
Jay Austin, in The Presidio

400px-Presidio_111.jpg

Played by Mark Harmon, otherwise known as Gibbs, in NCIS

gibbs-ncis.png

Osiris

I permanently banned my 6 year old daughter from using the PS4 for mistakenly sending grief reports as it's too hard to watch or talk to her
...and sticking with a theme:

Dr Rachel Weir in Dawson's Creek:

cap059.jpg

is played by Pauley Perrette, aka Abbey Sciuto in NCIS:

6a00d8341c657753ef011570a28d40970b-800wi

bengraven

Remember the piano teacher from Interview With a Vampire? The one that tries to teach Claudia, but during a montage we see that she's actually drained all his blood?

yT2Ik.jpg

He was also John Lumic on Doctor Who.

f8q9o.jpg

But probably better known as Barty Crouch Sr. in Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire:

OLeOa.jpg

Osiris

But probably better known as Barty Crouch Sr. in Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire:

Also better known in the UK as "Trigger" from Only Fools and Horses.

p3.bmp

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
bengraven said:

OLeOa.jpg

He and David Tennant gave the worst acting performances of the series.... You could take any of the kids from the first movie and they did a better job than those two did in Goblet of Fire.

thebeeks

Banned
So I was watching The Time Machine this morning, and I didn't realize until the very end that Filby...

...is Scrooge McDuck.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
SenseiJinx said:
Hopefully not a repost...

jayne-hat.jpg

=

0.jpg

The guy on the right, the one that has the argument with the guy who says he kills Hunters with his bare hands.
Isaac from Sports Night..
Jnrr2l.jpg

=
6Hi6X.jpg

Eli Vance

Andrew Lincoln from The Walking Dead...
rick.jpg

...was also the best friend who secretly fell in love with Keira Knightley while editing her wedding video in Love, Actually.
love1.jpg

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
I know there are a lot of GAF fans of the current best drama on television, Parenthood:

bedalia-2011.jpg

So my wife was flipping channels (she's pretty cool) and said, HOLY SHIT, it's...it's:

bedalia-1986.jpg

MIND BLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWN!

bengraven

So my kid has been watching the Elmo movie for two years and I've never been able to place where I saw the main villain at: only that I thought "this guy needs more work, he's being wasted in this movie".

XMq4v.jpg

Started watching Criminal Minds the other day and I'm like "OH, so he DID find some work. Nice!"

IedSH.jpg

I was screwing around on IMDb and I find him again and I'm like "let's see if he has actually had something else to do...likely nothing memorable...nothing I would remember....."

YkBiY.jpg

...oh shit, mind blows all over the computer screen.

These blew my mind...King Robert from game of Thrones
146709_king-robert-baratheon-mark-addy-watches-the-tournament-for-the-hand-of-the-king-game-of-thrones-hbo-.jpg

Fred Flintstone
tumblr_lrn1nbOhPA1qk15ru.jpg

Queen from 300
207B5F1B-A41F-42EC-BBEB-5F7D96B17DE7.jpg

Queen from Game of Thrones
Lena-Headey-Game-of-Thrones.jpg

This one is more obvious but I just never put it together probably cause I loathed one character and liked the other.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom