• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Holy shi- its that guy! Mindblowing actor stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Harry Potter said:
9oqAy.jpg

Brilliant actor in Breaking Bad. He needs to be in more stuff.

alr1ghtstart said:
Sully (Uncharted) (Richard McGonagle)
6AHQN.jpg

is the narrator in 500 Days of Summer.

K, thats mindblowing.

Erekiddo

CountAntonius said:
These blew my mind...King Robert from game of Thrones
146709_king-robert-baratheon-mark-addy-watches-the-tournament-for-the-hand-of-the-king-game-of-thrones-hbo-.jpg

He also played Roland in A Knight's Tale.

001-2.jpg

He was also in The Full Monty.. but I'll refrain from doing a screencap of that one. You can thank me later, GAF.

rezuth

Jason Lee was on Up All Night and holy shit did he look different from last time I saw him. It was the voice that sold me that it was him.

Krater-Movie-Poster.jpg

0VRcw.jpg
[/IMG]

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
Wormtongue completely stole every scene he was in. I'll never forget the wave of emotion he felt when he saw the vast Goblin/Orc army. BAM that was awesome!

Markster

My discovery of the day, thanks to the Doctor Who movie thread (which is something undoubtedly posted a few times already in this thread)

Joseph Gordon-Levitt

21oa8a8.jpg

2vcuf79.jpg

bengraven

Markster said:
My discovery of the day, thanks to the Doctor Who movie thread (which is something undoubtedly posted a few times already in this thread)

Joseph Gordon-Levitt

21oa8a8.jpg

2vcuf79.jpg

Really? Because everyone in their early 30s, late 20s that I know can't take him seriously, no matter what movie he's in, because he's still that little runt from 3rd Rock, trying to be a serious actor.

I'm warming up on him though.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
Volimar said:
Okay, this one got me.

I liked his character on ST: Voyager, but given the venom gaffers have for the series, I'll refrain from posting a pic.

Fear not, even the Voyager haters will say his character was awesome.

louie

NeoNess said:
He was also in The Full Monty.. but I'll refrain from doing a screencap of that one. You can thank me later, GAF.

THAT'S who he is! Was driving me nuts trying to figure out where I knew him from.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
Delightful Oonsk said:
First thing I saw Joseph Gordon-Levitt in was That 70's Show as Eric's friend Buddy, it took me awhile to make the connection when I saw Inception.

0VGik.jpg

Go deeper.

DJ's friend on Roseanne.

Zr6vi.jpg

Markster

bengraven said:
Really? Because everyone in their early 30s, late 20s that I know can't take him seriously, no matter what movie he's in, because he's still that little runt from 3rd Rock, trying to be a serious actor.

I'm warming up on him though.
I could take him seriously because I couldn't even tell!
Last I saw him was in the 3rd Rock days. (And that very blah character on That 70s Show)

Gomu Gomu

Frankenstrat said:
Might be old.

bryan-cranston.jpg

=
bryan_cranston_as_breaking_bad_s_walter_white_phot_1768299544.jpg

But holy fuck did it blow my mind.
Really? It was because I knew he was the dad in that show, that I wanted to see Breaking Bad in the first place. The guy is a brilliant actor.

way more

Frankenstrat said:
Might be old.

But holy fuck did it blow my mind.

Markster said:

Joseph Gordon-Levitt

If if it's even possible, I find this thread way dumber than last time I looked at it.

apana

CountAntonius said:
These blew my mind...King Robert from game of Thrones
146709_king-robert-baratheon-mark-addy-watches-the-tournament-for-the-hand-of-the-king-game-of-thrones-hbo-.jpg

Fred Flintstone
tumblr_lrn1nbOhPA1qk15ru.jpg

This one is more obvious but I just never put it together probably cause I loathed one character and liked the other.

Mark Addy is a great actor:

ss2.jpg

bengraven

Walking Dead fans...

Was watching The Mist yesterday.

007MST_Jeffrey_DeMunn_004.jpg

Apparently Darabont also used "Dale" in every one of his movies, including Shawshank:

4412-17129.gif

jeffrey-demunn-160x160.jpg

Don't really remember his characters, despite having seen Shawshank a dozen times back in the day.

Walking Dead fans...

Apparently Darabont also used "Dale" in every one of his movies, including Shawshank:

4412-17129.gif

Don't really remember his characters, despite having seen Shawshank a dozen times back in the day.

Well, he's only on screen for like the first minute of Shawshank as the lawyer. Then you never see him again.

His part in the Green Mile is fairly significant though, considering it's just the handful of guards/inmates throughout the movie.

trh

Nifty AND saffron-colored!
Walking Dead fans...

4412-17129.gif

Are you me? I watched The Mist yesterday and came to the exact same realization! Weird.

Mollymauk

I can't find a screenshot of it, but the crazy old woman in the steam room scene on The Soup last night was the mom from The Wonder Years.

Vieo

I don't know if this one was posted (search button is gone), but the guy who does the voice of Cleveland Brown Jr. from The Cleveland Show also did the voice of Sarevok from Baldur's Gate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom