• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Honest Trailer: The Force Awakens

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
Cringing hard at the little battle the voice dudes are having

EDIT: I agree with Ashby, what the fuck is this other guy doing in this video he legit ruined it. What are you doing Screen Junkies, your honest trailers are so much better than this

KonradLaw

I will need to borrow the blu ray from one of my friends when it's out. I went to cinema, but fell alseep. Last thing I remember was Finn meeting that pilot dude and I woke up when Solo had face to face with Kylo :D

phanphare

Banned
hmm....that wasn't that funny. usually honest trailers are fucking hilarious but this one spent too much time on the different voices bit. loved plinkett at the end though. when's that review going up?

I thought the honest trailer was just okay.

Didn't intend for this to become a 'shit on TFA thread' but here we are.

Just wait - people will be here claiming it is equal to or worse than the prequels.

Average film. History will show it is one the same level of quality as Revenge of the Sith.

EzQZlfa.gif

Griss

Saw it for the first time the other day. It really was just a remake of the first one, complete with some shocking acting performances. I'm sure it did everything they wanted in terms of a series reboot, though. It was just about competent, but not a good film. The old voice acting guy had everything spot on.

Being chained to Daisy Ridley as the future of the franchise though... yeesh.

anaron

Saw it for the first time the other day. It really was just a remake of the first one, complete with some shocking acting performances. I'm sure it did everything they wanted in terms of a series reboot, though. It was just about competent, but not a good film.

Being chained to Daisy Ridley as the future of the franchise though... yeesh.

like the original wasn't chained to Mark Hamill's bad acting?

Average film. History will show it is one the same level of quality as Revenge of the Sith.

Revenge of the Sith is well below average. There, the writing was on par with Origins: Wolverine.

This honest trailer wasn't very funny. Didn't hate it, but didn't love it.

Revenge of the Sith is well below average. There, the writing was on par with Origins: Wolverine.

The writing in ROTS at least made for a very fun film. Maybe the dialogue isn't great or whatever, but no, can't agree with this at all. Wolverine was dull and just fucking boring whereas ROTS had really good pacing and action.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom