• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Horizon: Zero Dawn Complete Edition is now available through GOG

GrayChild

Did they fix it?

An hour in the game, it runs at solid 60+FPS with everything set to either Very High or Ultra (and my rig is not exactly the best thing out there - 16GB DDR4, Radeon RX 5660 6GB VRAM and AMD Ryzen 5 3600).

The port was not very good at launch, but it appears that the patches released over the past few months helped a great deal.

50 EUR may be a bit steep for some, but considering this is a complete edition (incl. The Frozen Wilds expansion), runs great now and is DRM-free, I'd say it's worth it.

Or not....

OrdATBx.png

Guilty_AI

An hour in the game, it runs at solid 60+FPS with everything set to either Very High or Ultra (and my rig is not exactly the best thing out there - 16GB DDR4, Radeon RX 5660 6GB VRAM and AMD Ryzen 5 3600).

The port was not very good at launch, but it appears that the patches released over the past few months helped a great deal.

50 EUR may be a bit steep for some, but considering this is a complete edition (incl. The Frozen Wilds expansion), runs great now and is DRM-free, I'd say it's worth it.

Or not....

OrdATBx.png
Wrath-Amon gets it.
I'm only able to play Flight Simulators since i identify as a Beechcraft King Air 350i

Fbh

Nice.
Will pick it up on some future sale to add to the collection.

Also dear Sony...since you are willing to do regional pricing on PC....can we get some of that on ps5 too?

ManaByte

Or not....

OrdATBx.png

At least they aren't trashing their apartment and crying on a live stream about it.

RAIDEN1

For someone who has never played it, (hell even a demo or trail version wouldn't have gone a miss) is this game worth buying? Is it up there with Spiderman 2018, Uncharted?

T-Cake

For someone who has never played it, (hell even a demo or trail version wouldn't have gone a miss) is this game worth buying? Is it up there with Spiderman 2018, Uncharted?

No, I'm afraid it's not up there with Spiderman and Uncharted. It's way above them. 😂

petran79

Banned
I'd like an option though to remove the redundant audio files to reduce download size, not just for this game.

Top Bottom