• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hot Ones |OT| The show with hot questions and even hotter wings

Fuchsdh

I was only vaguely familiar with Rollins, but his interview and sensibility was great. And man, his composure is pretty impressive. Was still able to pump out those answers.

kris.

Banned
So my local grocery store sells Beyond Insanity. I bought a bottle just to try it. Got a solid dab on a spoon and holy HEELLL. I can't imagine eating a wing soaked in this stuff.

Babyshams

anyone know how long they give them to eat the wings? I know most episodes are cut down to around 25 minutes, but I've always wondered how long they actually get to eat the 10 wings.

kris.

Banned
YESSS. I have such a weirdly deep infatuation for Terry. This is gonna be so good.

edit: oh god that was a masterpiece.

Awesome episode. Just seems like an awesome guy and the part about him building a PC and why he did it put a smile on my face.

itwasTuesday

He wasn't alone.
Crews was great. I made his mac & jeezy recipe last week, 1st time doing so much cottage cheese in mac&cheese. Was good, better the 2nd day.

h1nch

anyone know how long they give them to eat the wings? I know most episodes are cut down to around 25 minutes, but I've always wondered how long they actually get to eat the 10 wings.

I'd bet anything that they take extended breaks during the filming to give people time to recover before the next question/wing.

When my friends and I did the hot ones challenge, I needed a good 15 mins to recover after eating the zombie apocalypse wing. And I'm pretty good with spicy food in general.

Rezbit

This is my favourite show on Youtube. Sean Evans is a great host, feel like he's really gonna take off at some point. Terry Crews was another awesome interview.

The Kree

Banned
This is my favourite show on Youtube. Sean Evans is a great host, feel like he's really gonna take off at some point. Terry Crews was another awesome interview.

They could very easily pad the episodes with an extra 5-7 minutes and put it on a network and it would be better than most talk shows.

Babyshams

I'd bet anything that they take extended breaks during the filming to give people time to recover before the next question/wing.

When my friends and I did the hot ones challenge, I needed a good 15 mins to recover after eating the zombie apocalypse wing. And I'm pretty good with spicy food in general.

I did the lineup with 100% Pain not zombie apocalypse... I needed a good break after it and each following wing. That's where most of the time was spent as wings 1-6 were ezpz.

Top Bottom