• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hot Ones |OT| The show with hot questions and even hotter wings

TylerD

I've seen this thread pop up from time to time but never dug in to any of these episodes. It's a really good show. Key and Peele episode had tears streaming down my face.

gutshot

The Crews episode is easily the best one from this season. A great mix of heart and laughs and hot sauce reaction.

hydruxo

The Crews episode is easily the best one from this season. A great mix of heart and laughs and hot sauce reaction.

"I feel like Steve Jobs in the 70's. I'm about to come up with a crazy app after this!"

Honestly that was probably my favorite episode they've done. Terry is so awesome.

Didn’t know there was an OT. Crews is my favorite episode. I’ve seen a handful from time to time, but after Terry’s, I binged them all. Guy Fieri was charming and Dax Shepard was a hot sauce veteran.

Sanjuro

Love seeing Artie out and about.

...and now I want to see it, if only just to comprehend, how Norm MacDonald would do on this program.

brap

Banned
Best episode in a while. Loved the ending and now I want some eggs :goog_unsure:
Still waiting on the Dwayne ep though
b4041a3884c3b86b794e0a7eb60a6e0e.jpg

Last edited:

RiccochetJ

Gold Member
Has anyone bought any of the sauces that are on this show? I see that Amazon has an option to buy "Da'Bomb" and "The Last Dab" I'm a bit tempted at getting something for my family to try out this Thanksgiving.

Also holy shit at the price difference between these two. $3.49/ounce for "Da'Bomb" and $11.00/ounce for "The Last Dab"? Holy hell.

I mean, I expect both bottles to last to expiry date, but c'mon!

Edit: And if I'm being honest, I don't blame the channel to charge a premium for their bottle. They're hot as hell (pun intended) at the moment.

Edit 2: Nick Offerman was awesome this week!

Last edited:

RiccochetJ

Gold Member
this show is good. Favorite of the few I’ve watched:

I absolutely love this show. It's fun to go back to the beginning and see Sean Evans become an amazing interviewer and host. Maybe someone here can point out where the inflection happened where it went from being able to pull in obvious celebrities to global celebrities.

Gargus

Banned
I always wondered how hot I could handle something. How does heat scale work anyway?

The kitchen where I work chef had some beef jerky and said "hey you like hot stuff try this. But only a little" and I saw like 3 people pull their phones out so I knew I was in trouble. I took a good sized chunk and chewed that shit up and swallowed and disappointed everyone put their phones away. As i was walking out thst shit was so hot it gave me the hiccups and my stomach was still burning the next morning. I need to ask him the heat level of that shit.

Mista

Banned
I love this show. Discovered it couple of months ago and binged watch all the season in couple of days

Yesterday I saw the new Will Ferrell one. I love the man he’s funny by nature

GymWolf

lol i saw the episode with that fat rapper who was done after 2 wings and was trying to find excuses on why he was such a pussy.
50 kg women did better than him...

what an absolute moron...

Top Bottom