• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.
  • The Politics forum has been nuked. Please do not bring political discussion to the rest of the site, or you will be removed. Thanks.

Hotel Dusk team’s Chase: Cold Case Investigations coming west this fall

DeathSparks

Aug 31, 2015
twitter.com
Just confirmed at AX 2016

Hours Left

Jun 28, 2006
Yesssssss~

There's lot of stuff coming out of this Aksys panel. A bunch of other new VNs too it seems.

Eila

Feb 22, 2015
What's was the japanese reception like? I loved the Hotel Dusk games.

Jan 29, 2011
twitter.com
it was okay. definitely not cing's big comeback and extremely low budget but hopefully a sign of more to come. clearly meant to be the first part of something more as it's extremely short, so hopefully western sales allow them to continue.

Kneefoil

Sep 3, 2015
Oh, I didn't know the team got back together. Great news! The Kyle Hyde saga was so good.

Just please let it come out in Europe as well, and not only in North America.

dralla

Apr 6, 2007
Oh, I didn't know the team got back together. Great news! The Kyle Hyde saga was so good.

Just please let it come out in Europe as well, and not only in North America.

Only out in America, payback for The Last Window

JoeyJungle

Banned
Aug 24, 2011
wtf is this? Usually pubs announce these conferences and they'll be like "WE HAVE SOME BIG ANNOUNCEMENTS TOMORROW!" and it ends up being a gaiden game to a series nobody liked and a body pillow. This time it's just all killer no filler.

Busaiku

Apr 5, 2006
wtf is this? Usually pubs announce these conferences and they'll be like "WE HAVE SOME BIG ANNOUNCEMENTS TOMORROW!" and it ends up being a gaiden game to a series nobody liked and a body pillow. This time it's just all killer no filler.
Their AX announcements last year were big too.
Aksys takes AX seriously.