• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hottest Asian Girls?

nush

Oct 16, 2017
That's all she takes. Lol. I'll try to find one without
LOL, I know girls like that too! Even when you tell them its obvious they use a filter, they just don't care. So you need to spot the signs in the pictures so you don't waste time chasing an uggo.

Blade2.0

Dec 3, 2018
LOL, I know girls like that too! Even when you tell them its obvious they use a filter, they just don't care. So you need to spot the signs in the pictures so you don't waste time chasing an uggo.
she's an ex like I said. She basically looks like that with some pimples. Lol

Reactions: nush

Ownage

Nov 5, 2018
www.zombo.com
Damn, you guys should see my in law's WeChat profile. She posts gym pics all the damn time. Single, early 30s SH girl. Can't tell if she's lez or bi bc she only posts pics of her and her gfs. One was a make out video with her gf too. Once she saw her family was on WeChat she dropped those vids fast.

What was interesting to me was that she comes on to me every time we have a family get together. This is my partner's cousin.

Temptation is real!!!!!

cryptoadam

... and he cannot lie
Feb 21, 2018
Damn, you guys should see my in law's WeChat profile. She posts gym pics all the damn time. Single, early 30s SH girl. Can't tell if she's lez or bi bc she only posts pics of her and her gfs. One was a make out video with her gf too. Once she saw her family was on WeChat she dropped those vids fast.

What was interesting to me was that she comes on to me every time we have a family get together. This is my partner's cousin.

Temptation is real!!!!!
You can't tease us like that LOL.

KingGhidorah

Jul 28, 2019

Temptation is real!!!!!
pics NAO!!!!

• Fire
Reactions: cryptoadam

Ownage

Nov 5, 2018
www.zombo.com
Cannot, will not. But I don't need to exaggerate, that shit was and is real. Even my partner noticed she came on to me in front of her. Maybe that's a SH thing? It put my partner off, and I laughed it off, but totally did the Hulk Hogan flex in my head.

• LOL
Reactions: nush and cryptoadam

nush

Oct 16, 2017
Cannot, will not. But I don't need to exaggerate, that shit was and is real. Even my partner noticed she came on to me in front of her. Maybe that's a SH thing? It put my partner off, and I laughed it off, but totally did the Hulk Hogan flex in my head.

Last edited:
Reactions: KingGhidorah

DeafTourette

Apr 23, 2018
Lucy Liu
Chloe Bennett
Wen Ming-Na

Those are the 3 hottest that I can name offhand. There's another one who's a model but I can't remember her right now. I'll post later when I remember.

royox

Nov 3, 2013
I think the scariest part of this is she has like NO eyebrows, or eyelashes. I'm a dude, and I got way more eyebrows than I want, and really long eyelashes. Why are hers so short.
My gf (kazak) always says the same to me , that she is very jealous of my lashes and eyebrows xD. She has to paint her eyebrows a bit. Its not big deal for me...i still have never seen her without that so whatever floats my boat I guess :messenger_grinning_sweat:. She compensates it with the big boobs tho :messenger_sunglasses:

Reactions: Spring of Life

switchback27

Jul 26, 2018
Ah, finally getting around to it!

Seolhyun (K-pop, AOA)

Saki Akai (model, wrestler, actress(?))

Kyungri (K-pop, Nine Muses)

Hidori Rose and MissWarmJ (cosplayers)

Yuri (K-pop, Girls' Generation)

Nana Lim (former K-pop, currently actress)

Kurea Hasumi (JAV actress)

Shion Utsunomiya, aka RION, aka Rara Anzai (JAV actress)

Miyuko (Cosplayer)

Mina Shirakawa (gravure idol, wrestler)

Yua Mikami (JAV actress)

Hope this aids your "research" OP

Edit: removed RION's bare tits, but hey, look on the Internet and you'll find them aplenty.

Last edited:

iconmaster

Jul 18, 2013
^^ Just discovered Yuan Herong myself. She's a doctor now. Makes me wonder what I've been doing with my life. She's a Street Fighter and practicing medicine.

Last edited: