• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

How can Nintendo win back marketshare with their next home console?

Terrell

An idea I batted around long ago that no one has mentioned:

Sign a deal with Apple to bring iTunes Store content via streaming/Home Sharing to their next console, including FairPlay content. It'd require some oversight by Apple to make it happen, but it could work.

It's unlikely, and only a small piece of the picture, but it would make the next console more of a total package, basically making it an Apple TV and a console in one device, without Nintendo needing to get into content distribution by partnering with the strongest player in that market.

D

Deleted member 752119

Unconfirmed Member
So the hardcore market is long gone.
The casual market is long gone.

...what's left? If Nintendo can't or refuses to compete, then the answer to the OP's question is they can't ever win back marketshare.

They need to price it lower and get more core/hardcore buying it as a second or third console. While marketing it better and still getting a lot of the kid market--particularly with their portable. Sony will be out of the picture on that front, but phones and tablets will continue to rise.

lol you know someone made a stupid post in this thread when even Nintendo employees are mocking it online

antonz
Today, 09:41 PM, Post #953

5FL6LSK.gif

Don't say A if you're not going to say B lol

So the hardcore market is long gone.
The casual market is long gone.

...what's left? If Nintendo can't or refuses to compete, then the answer to the OP's question is they can't ever win back marketshare.

To be honest I'm pretty sure the only thing left are the Nintendo diehards.

And those people have been leaving Nintendo for a very long time to either of the two you mentioned on another console or phone.

Chmpocalypse

Blizzard
To be honest I'm pretty sure the only thing left are the Nintendo diehards.

And those people have been leaving Nintendo for a very long time to either of the two you mentioned on another console or phone.

Pretty much. They're increasingly irrelevant in today's industry, and with their stubborn arrogance (fueled by many a Nintendo fan's snobby elitism that all other games are garbage), I don't see how they can come back.

SMattera

An idea I batted around long ago that no one has mentioned:

Sign a deal with Apple to bring iTunes Store content via streaming/Home Sharing to their next console, including FairPlay content. It'd require some oversight by Apple to make it happen, but it could work.

It's unlikely, and only a small piece of the picture, but it would make the next console more of a total package, basically making it an Apple TV and a console in one device, without Nintendo needing to get into content distribution by partnering with the strongest player in that market.

Not unlikely -- impossible. This post is the equivalent of someone saying "just put Mario on PS4" except it's worse. They could use Android TV as a base, though.

Not unlikely -- impossible. This post is the equivalent of someone saying "just put Mario on PS4" except it's worse. They could use Android TV as a base, though.

Even that is not likely, I seriously think the only thing they can do is release another gimmicky device that has a large market penetration capability and the only thing most people agree with is a mobile system that can connect to some sort of base that improves the resolution, etc to put on a TV. It would be compatible with the pro controller probably and the Wii motes.

The underlying problems would still be there so it wouldn't fix long term problems if it was successful and would probably be remembered like the Wii was (ending up in a closet).

The resolution on the handheld will probably be 960x540 just so it scales properly with 1080p TVs.

I just don't see anything else tbh.

The resolution on the handheld will probably be 960x540 just so it scales properly with 1080p TVs.

I just don't see anything else tbh.
Considering how Nintendo is cheaping out on the screens for the New 3DS in terms of resolution, I'd be surprised if they actually made a handheld with a screen that good.

SMattera

They've been quite clear that they have no intentions of offering a hybrid system, but instead a unified account system/architecture.

Ultimately it comes down to what you believe Nintendo's competitive edge is. Are they primarily a video game developer that happens to make hardware? Or are they a unified hardware/software company?

If you believe it's the former, then they should offload their hardware unit immediately and just go third party. Sticking with hardware is only going to doom them, as their shrinking install base will limit the market for their games and eventually destroy the value of their IP (kids without Nintendo consoles don't know about/care about Mario).

If you believe it's the later (which Iwata/Shiggy/etc. do), then Nintendo needs to continue making consoles, and not just standard PS4 clones, but innovative new machines with radical concepts and games designed specifically to take advantage of them. They may hit on a few duds every now and then (wii U), but executed properly, they can be more profitable than any company in the industry.

There are reasonable arguments to be made for both sides. For example, most of Nintendo's "core" games -- Zelda, Mario, Smash Bros -- would work perfectly on other people's hardware. But something like Wii Sports was only possible because of Nintendo's unified approach.

NickFire

If they time it to a year or so before the next generation for Sony and MS begins, I think they could up their market share if the tech is sufficient and reasonably priced. Knowing Nintendo, I don't think this will happen though. The price of Wii U the past 2 years makes me believe they aren't willing to even break even on hardware.

I think they also stand a chance if they run with their current strategy but at a genuine mass market price that takes into account their inferior tech and lack of 3rd party options. I doubt they will do it though.

Absent either route, I think even a modest increase will be difficult. Their relations with 3rd parties are too strained it seems. Twice in a row they have used last generation hardware which makes ports tough for cutting edge games. FTP, tablets and phones have cut big time into the shovelware market. And the market share does not warrant the risks of developing good (expensive) games just for their console. On message boards people claim 3rd parties don't try hard enough, but from a business standpoint its crazy to spend x amount to make a Wii U game, when the same could be spent making a game on PS4 and One, where its realistic audience will be an order of magnitude larger.

Considering how Nintendo is cheaping out on the screens for the New 3DS in terms of resolution, I'd be surprised if they actually made a handheld with a screen that good.

But that's not very good looking at even the cheapest phones on the market atm. I'm only using that resolution because they wouldn't do 1080p and it's the only logical choice unless they do 480x270 which would be ridiculous.

They have to innovate somehow and I haven't seen anything that could be reasonably cheap while having mass market appeal other than a hybrid system. (AR/VR doesn't meet that criteria imo)

They might not do a hybrid and be against it in general but they have a lock on the mobile market and I'd think they would play to their strengths.

catbrush

kids want minecraft, five nights at freddys, and a despicable me flash game on a phablet; the older kids are already playing CoD, Halo, and GTA. they could give two shits about Toad Treasure Tracker, Kirby, or Mario. nintendo should definitely not attempt at making their next console revolve around children or targeting children as a significant user base. the kids demographic is not coming back to a nintendo home console, not going to happen.

As I said, Nintendo needs to appeal to kids. Kids don't want baby games, they want games that are exciting and fresh. Wii U's post-SM3DW games, along with upcoming games like Splatoon and Xenoblade X are a good start. Miyamoto's statement that Nintendo would stop pursuing non-gamers and focus on "complex games" gives me confidence that Nintendo's next console has the potential to be a real hit.

arevin01

The Wii market has moved on to tablets and phones. The only way I see them getting them back is everybody stopped playing those tablets and phones and play the next Nintendo console instead. Just about every kid now grew up with tablets and phones. Basically, Nintendo is screwed.

If Nintendo can't be as popular as Sony or Microsoft in consoles... what are they supposed to do?

What's a hardcore gamer? Aren't Nintendo fans "hardcore"?
I don't like the words "hardcore" and "casual" gamer... they seem strange to me and I don't understand them.

I think that if Nintendo made an Android or Windows consoles, I think it would be pretty popular.. ?

I think that if Nintendo made an Android or Windows consoles, I think it would be pretty popular.. ?
Nintendo making a Windows 10 based console that could play all your Steam games could be a winner, but it probably would never happen, since the platform would be a lot easier hack into and reverse engineer than even the Xbone, which will run Windows 10, but has the benefit of people actually working on that sort of stuff and access to the rest of the OS dev team.

Android would probably never happen unless they came up with some weird proprietary file format that could never be opened on any other Android device.

Hiltz

Some of my thoughts:

- Abandon Wii brand name as it has lost its value
- Potentially stick with a regular game controller
- potential backwards compatibly with most Wii U software using the new default home console controller and/or support for Wii U Pro CC
(including the same/similar streaming tech the GamePad would need to be compatible with for 100% Wii U BC would just add to the overall cost of the console, so don't support it, especially if the new console doesn't use streaming tech in it any new, significant way, so just resort to a cost-cutting measure and compromise)
- Sticking to GGPU design with marginally more hardware power than Wii U (really, what does Nintendo need 8GB of ram and equivalent hardware power as Xbox One/PS4 for anyway?
Besides, Nintendo is known for prioritizing its own next-gen ideas and goals first and foremost over catering to third party needs, so why would this likely change in the next generation?)
- Free online
- Continued support of local multiplayer (cause Nintenod still loves it and its part of their strategy to get gamers to play together in the same room
- Indie support (which can take advantage of Nintendo's unified architectural strategy to port games between its handheld and home console which leads to easier, cheaper and slightly faster development time and costs)
- Streaming multimedia support (it's less expensive to include in the console's design than compared to a physical drive, right ?)
- cross-platform support (cause it should be done and the benefit of the UA strategy will provide some advantages here too)
- Virtual Console backwards compatibility (Cause we don't want to have to buy the same games again)
- Traditional account system (cause it should have been done in the first place on Wii U)
- No region-locking (Iwata, it's nice that u acknowledge it, but just do it for real next time)
- Must release at least one major classic IP at launch
(Nintendo, you've known for generations how important it is to your dedicated platforms, so make it a priority again to early adopters)

- I don't know if Nintendo would consider bundling a game the console at launch, but Nintendo's support of the unified architectural strategy could make it ideal to take advantage of in this situation by being able to use the development assets of a released or unreleased next-gen dedicated handheld title/project in order to create a game slightly faster and cheaper than if they were to do it without the benefit of the unified architectural strategy. A seemingly small-scale project like Captain Toad or possibly Starfox (what Nintendo did with Wii U) , could be an ideal type of title in terms of scale and cost to include for free with the new home console. Naturally, whatever hardware features Nintendo decides to put into its new home console will have it likely want to try showcasing its capabilities on (like what it did with Wii Sports and Nintendoland).

- Unified architectural strategy serves as one of the ways Nintendo differentiates its hardware, but obviously, it cannot be the only way, it needs some other compelling hook from a consumer angle, presumably one based on a hardware feature ... what that will be, I have no freaking clue. In addition, the UA strategy will of course, help Nintendo with the potential prevention of large software droughts... with or without the support of third parties on the new home console.

- Nintendo should continue to take advantage in supporting DLC with certain titles like it has with Mario Kart 8. This will enable Nintendo to have a fuller software library on an annual basis with short development time of 6 months or less to create and cheaper dev costs due to the reuse of assets. This will add value to the DLC of older games while giving consumers new content to play while they wait for new game releases which obviously take longer to create and release.

- Nintendo should go into the next generation assuming it has the carry the weight of its home console on its own. Third parties have an unreliable track record, and we even some some companies such as EA, abandon Wii U early. Yes, Nintendo will still assume third parties will provide the kind of content they themselves do not make as they always have, so it is unlikely we'll see much of an increase in Nintendo publishing mature software and specific genres like shooters and sports games.

- Price point has to be between $200-$300 range, $250 is sweet spot. Nintendo could sell it at an initial loss for less for a year if possible. Keeping the price low enough would be another contributing factor to make the home console stand out against PS5 and Next Xbox, not to mention PS4 and Xbox One, which could still be benefit from a longer generation of third party multiplatform support for all we know.

- If Nintendo has to carry the weight of its home console on its own, then it will have to rely on 2nd party partnerships again just as it has with Wii U. Perhaps next time, Nintendo will try to publish games that have more mainstream appeal (they had the right idea with Lego City though) because as good as Bayonetta 2 has been made out to be, it clearly didn't sell many copies to existing Wii U owners let alone convince new customers to buy a Wii U.

In my opinion, it is currently unrealistic to expect Nintendo to compete as a direct competitor, and even if they do, knowing Nintendo, it will likely make some naive mistakes and compromises to its hardware design. It faces Nintendo doesn't need a console as powerful as Xbox One let alone PS4. What would they need all that processing power and memory for anyway? As we all know, Nintendo has a habit of prioritizing its own hardware ideas and goals first and foremost above catering to third parties.

DizzyCrow

With a microconsole based on the handheld akin to PSV/PSV TV, but with all the popular streaming services, all Nintendo games compatible, more power to run games at 1080p and support local multiplayer.

With a microconsole based on the handheld akin to PSV/PSV TV, but with all the popular streaming services, all Nintendo games compatible, more power to run games at 1080p and support local multiplayer.

I kind of wish there was a '3DS TV' compatible with the gamepad but there's probably not enough money in it for Nintendo to invest.

And that would be the best part of Nintendo using Windows 10 or Android. :<

And.. I don't know that the XBOX One is going to be able to use Windows 10. I kind of want one.. now..

I had a long thing I was going to write up, but it's taking too much time.

Short version: Make a console comparable in power to PS4. It should be better at some things, if not all. Negative publicity focusing on Wii U's horsepower hurt its image immensely in the U.S. along w/ the spotty ports at launch. Budget the TDP at 100 watts and have the "gimmick" be inexpensive (like the Wii remotes accelerometers and unlike the Gamepad). 16nm process node and they should be good to compete.

New marketing campaign. Stick with the all ages approach, but ditch the focus on families. Just show a little something for everyone in the commercials.

The console itself should look slick and unlike the Wii/Wii U.

Price it at $300, since in 2016/2017, this is around where Sony/MS should be with their consoles.

Speedy OS: Do what it takes to address this--faster RAM, faster CPU, SSD. Whatever. Make it like night and day compared to Wii U and they'll get some positive press.

Continuously improve the OS/network. They're not going to get it perfect out of the gate, but there's no reason they can't keep adding more and more features. With one OS to focus on, more updates should hopefully be possible.

Launch w/ a 3D Mario that has WOW factor.

Gain some exclusive DLC in a few big 3rd party titles. And make it cool. Not just Mario/Samus outfits. More like Link in Soul Calibur II or some exclusive Nintendo/non-Nintendo themed levels/campaigns.

Promote the hell out of the indie games and have most of them crossbuy/crossplay on handheld/home console.

Nail the Digital deluxe/Club Nintendo successor program. Make it worth our while, with good discounts to loyal customers. Of course, continue w/ regular eShop sales as well and make them a bit more enticing.

Nail the cell phone app. A Mii Maker in 2015 is not going to make waves. It worries me that this is Iwata's grand debut in the mobile space.

Launch at 200 dollars and have it play all of nintendos next handheld games in higher resolution.

Wii u pro controller, no gimmicks. This will sell 3x better than the wii u.

jonno394

They can't and imo don't need to. They just need to carve out a niche and make a profit from that. That don't have it in them to combat sony and ms in terms of mind share of your typical fifa/cod/Madden gamer.

People are so dissatisfied with Madden, and there's no baseball game on Xbox. If they put out great first party football and baseball titles they could dominate the U.S.

This would've sounded siller before the Arkham Knight announcement, but upgrade the more realistic franchises to the M rating.

Do an M-rated Zelda or Metroid or Fire Emblem or even Starfox. Promote the hell out of it. That would be the kind of decision to turn heads and get people talking.

People are so dissatisfied with Madden, and there's no baseball game on Xbox. If they put out great first party football and baseball titles they could dominate the U.S.

Nintendo sports games are likely to be - for better or worse - Mario sports games, so it doesn't really matter how well they nail the mechanics, there will still be a sizable portion of customers that will dismiss the titles entirely due to aesthetic.

Future

Just make a good user experience. Wii U has a slow OS, slow apps, etc. if it had best in class just simple home app experience Id turn it on a lot more. Make it an ideal place to play Indy titles and have a fantastic App Store with sales and shit

It's too weak to compete with ps4 or Xbox one for 3rd party content, and probably always will be. So need to emphasize a polished apple like experience will high quality low fi apps and content. The dual screen interface actually makes ideal for tons of apps IMO but it's severely under utilized.

The sport market has been driven mostly by "realistic" graphics and licenses for "immersion". If Nintendo wants to tackle on those market they will have to put a product that can be compared graphically with Madden, FIFA/PES, NBA 2K and The Show on the same levels. And that is not going to happen. For better or worse Nintendo will stick with Mario franchises for their sport games, which will alienate the majority of the market that buys sport games.

The sport market has been driven mostly by "realistic" graphics and licenses for "immersion". If Nintendo wants to tackle on those market they will have to put a product that can be compared graphically with Madden, FIFA/PES, NBA 2K and The Show on the same levels. And that is not going to happen. For better or worse Nintendo will stick with Mario franchises for their sport games, which will alienate the majority of the market that buys sport games.

Sounds like Nintendo's problem is management, then.

Aroll

Some of my thoughts:

- Abandon Wii brand name as it has lost its value
- Potentially stick with a regular game controller
- potential backwards compatibly with most Wii U software using the new default home console controller and/or support for Wii U Pro CC
(including the same/similar streaming tech the GamePad would need to be compatible with for 100% Wii U BC would just add to the overall cost of the console, so don't support it, especially if the new console doesn't use streaming tech in it any new, significant way, so just resort to a cost-cutting measure and compromise)
- Sticking to GGPU design with marginally more hardware power than Wii U (really, what does Nintendo need 8GB of ram and equivalent hardware power as Xbox One/PS4 for anyway?
Besides, Nintendo is known for prioritizing its own next-gen ideas and goals first and foremost over catering to third party needs, so why would this likely change in the next generation?)
- Free online
- Continued support of local multiplayer (cause Nintenod still loves it and its part of their strategy to get gamers to play together in the same room
- Indie support (which can take advantage of Nintendo's unified architectural strategy to port games between its handheld and home console which leads to easier, cheaper and slightly faster development time and costs)
- Streaming multimedia support (it's less expensive to include in the console's design than compared to a physical drive, right ?)
- cross-platform support (cause it should be done and the benefit of the UA strategy will provide some advantages here too)
- Virtual Console backwards compatibility (Cause we don't want to have to buy the same games again)
- Traditional account system (cause it should have been done in the first place on Wii U)
- No region-locking (Iwata, it's nice that u acknowledge it, but just do it for real next time)
- Must release at least one major classic IP at launch
(Nintendo, you've known for generations how important it is to your dedicated platforms, so make it a priority again to early adopters)

- I don't know if Nintendo would consider bundling a game the console at launch, but Nintendo's support of the unified architectural strategy could make it ideal to take advantage of in this situation by being able to use the development assets of a released or unreleased next-gen dedicated handheld title/project in order to create a game slightly faster and cheaper than if they were to do it without the benefit of the unified architectural strategy. A seemingly small-scale project like Captain Toad or possibly Starfox (what Nintendo did with Wii U) , could be an ideal type of title in terms of scale and cost to include for free with the new home console. Naturally, whatever hardware features Nintendo decides to put into its new home console will have it likely want to try showcasing its capabilities on (like what it did with Wii Sports and Nintendoland).

- Unified architectural strategy serves as one of the ways Nintendo differentiates its hardware, but obviously, it cannot be the only way, it needs some other compelling hook from a consumer angle, presumably one based on a hardware feature ... what that will be, I have no freaking clue. In addition, the UA strategy will of course, help Nintendo with the potential prevention of large software droughts... with or without the support of third parties on the new home console.

- Nintendo should continue to take advantage in supporting DLC with certain titles like it has with Mario Kart 8. This will enable Nintendo to have a fuller software library on an annual basis with short development time of 6 months or less to create and cheaper dev costs due to the reuse of assets. This will add value to the DLC of older games while giving consumers new content to play while they wait for new game releases which obviously take longer to create and release.

- Nintendo should go into the next generation assuming it has the carry the weight of its home console on its own. Third parties have an unreliable track record, and we even some some companies such as EA, abandon Wii U early. Yes, Nintendo will still assume third parties will provide the kind of content they themselves do not make as they always have, so it is unlikely we'll see much of an increase in Nintendo publishing mature software and specific genres like shooters and sports games.

- Price point has to be between $200-$300 range, $250 is sweet spot. Nintendo could sell it at an initial loss for less for a year if possible. Keeping the price low enough would be another contributing factor to make the home console stand out against PS5 and Next Xbox, not to mention PS4 and Xbox One, which could still be benefit from a longer generation of third party multiplatform support for all we know.

- If Nintendo has to carry the weight of its home console on its own, then it will have to rely on 2nd party partnerships again just as it has with Wii U. Perhaps next time, Nintendo will try to publish games that have more mainstream appeal (they had the right idea with Lego City though) because as good as Bayonetta 2 has been made out to be, it clearly didn't sell many copies to existing Wii U owners let alone convince new customers to buy a Wii U.

In my opinion, it is currently unrealistic to expect Nintendo to compete as a direct competitor, and even if they do, knowing Nintendo, it will likely make some naive mistakes and compromises to its hardware design. It faces Nintendo doesn't need a console as powerful as Xbox One let alone PS4. What would they need all that processing power and memory for anyway? As we all know, Nintendo has a habit of prioritizing its own hardware ideas and goals first and foremost above catering to third parties.

Basically, create another Wii U with a better name, no region locking, better account system. Because everything your suggesting outsid eof that stuff is basically what they are currently doing, and sticking to what htey currently are doing isn't the way to go.

Unsure if "competing" with the other consoles tech wise is the right move either, but staying the same doesn't solve anything.

Laconic

Banned
They can't.

And after the N3DS debacle in America, I'll shed zero tears, in the event of their inevitable bankruptcy.

Quality of Life, my ass.

Quality of Dead to Me, more like.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu

Football? They can't due to EA's NFL exclusivity.
Baseball, it's a crapshoot because The Show is a great baseball game.It'd take years to match up with what they are doing with it.

I mean, if we're talking about licensed games here.

Sure, they COULD make one, but it won't have the NFL license and that's what most people want.

Petrae

Dissatisfied or not, Madden is still the only way people are going to play a modern NFL-licensed game... and the series still sells assloads of units. Nintendo isn't and won't ever get its hands on an NFL license, full stop.

Baseball is more possible, since nobody wants an MLB license other than Sony, but Nintendo hasn't bothered with a first-party baseball game since Ken Griffey, Jr. could still play... and Bill Clinton was still President. Baseball's popularity also lags well behind FIFA and the NFL; otherwise, we'd see more third-party publishers looking to snag that MLB license.

Any sports game that WiiU owners get will continue to lack official licensing and players. Mario sports will sell to a point, but more serious sports fans will stick to PS4/XBO first.

They can't.

And after the N3DS debacle in America, I'll shed zero tears, in the event of their inevitable bankruptcy.

Quality of Life, my ass.

Quality of Dead to Me, more like.

Name another publisher/developer pumping out quality games like nintendo does. There is not one company that is close.

delta25

Banned
They can't.

A debacle that continues to sell out. And lol at the inevitable bankruptcy comment, iirc it's going to to at least three more WiiU like consoles before Nintendo even has to entertain the notion of bankruptcy.

As I said, Nintendo needs to appeal to kids. Kids don't want baby games, they want games that are exciting and fresh. Wii U's post-SM3DW games, along with upcoming games like Splatoon and Xenoblade X are a good start. Miyamoto's statement that Nintendo would stop pursuing non-gamers and focus on "complex games" gives me confidence that Nintendo's next console has the potential to be a real hit.

i dont think kids are looking to get a wii u at all though. anecdotally most kids i know play on xbox360/xbox one or ps3/ps4. they want to play gta v, cod, assassins creed, minecraft, and other random third party games. splatoon and xenoblades appeals to the exact same crowd wonderful 101, pikmin 3, and mario kart 8 appealed to , core nintendo gamers.

Laconic

Banned
A debacle that continues to sell out. And lol at the inevitable bankruptcy comment, iirc it's going to to at least three more WiiU like consoles before Nintendo even has to entertain the notion of bankruptcy.

Give them time.

With their current console turnover rate, say, until 2020?

Until then, Nintendo doesn't have to entertain the notion of bankrutcy... but it shall serve to entertain me.

Paracelsus

Hi, we're the console with the same graphics as the strongest competing unit, we have all of their third parties. And, we happen to have Mario and Zelda, we're not "the console with Mario and Zelda and maybe a few third party AAA ports every now and then".

Choomp

Banned
Basically, create another Wii U with a better name, no region locking, better account system. Because everything your suggesting outsid eof that stuff is basically what they are currently doing, and sticking to what htey currently are doing isn't the way to go.

Unsure if "competing" with the other consoles tech wise is the right move either, but staying the same doesn't solve anything.

Yeah, ok, this is good. Just all this stuff they've kept the same in their almost stubborn sort of ways. They're going to need to try something third party wise too, they lost the majority of the market already and it's seems almost impossible they get that back. Nobody wants to buy those best sellers on Nintendo platforms anymore, I think it's possible they set up some sort of serviceable third party source at one point, that treasure hunting game they teased at a recent Direct.

It's uh, it's a tough spot, it'll be hard for them to truly pull that off. I wish them the best, still love 'em to death.

Bio

I'd actually prefer the "me too" approach.

A console that can compete in power and has a normal controller (and thus be viable for 3rd party multiplats), AND has Nintendo games? Sign me up. I remember the SNES.

Top Bottom