• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

How long has the Czech Republic been calling itself Czechia?

Latvia is actually called Latvijā in our language.

We call Russia Krievija and so on.

I imagine its common in the non English world.

I mean Sweden is actually known as Swedistan.

M1chl

Currently Gif and Meme Champion
Latvia is actually called Latvijā in our language.

We call Russia Krievija and so on.

I imagine its common in the non English world.

I mean Sweden is actually known as Swedistan.
And USA, Dumbfuckingstan? Just asking, tho...

llien

Welp, Russian's call it "Chechia". (Чехия)

On the girls side of thing, back in 2005 I spent nearly a year in Prague, one of the hotels I've stayed in (which was in city center) was right next to a brothel.... Sex workers also looked much much younger than what you spot when taking wrong (or right? chuckle) turn in Amsterdam or Nurnberg. Most would do fine as Victoria's Secret models.

Last edited:
Communism does that to you. Most people in our country still vote for communists or crypto-communists. It is so rooted in our culture it is astonishing. Today, we have a remembrance day for people killed by the communist regime while, at the same time, those same people still sit in our parliament. You just can't make this shit up.

50 years of communism is going to take another 50 to undo. The brainwashing is so strong and the institutions are so compromised that there isn't much to do other than feed the ruined generations into retirement.

The younger generations offer hope at least and the poison is fading.

Last edited:

M1chl

oh man, you can't leave me hangin' like this..
Allright, I am going out with my current lady and I hate to dissapoint. I fucked Little Caprice. Satisfied? Have a good day, sir, since it does not matter anyway : )

M1chl

Fuck, I said that, so I need to make some phone calls, honestly i still feel like I am bi-polar or whatever, this heat is killiing me.Sorry everyone : ( This is the first time in 8 years.

jonnyp

Stupid Becherovka driven decision, by president who were long in "exile" hugging trees and shit like that. It's shitty name and I hate it, like a cheap knock-off IKEA or worse....Slovakia....

Norwegians have called it Czechia since day 1 after the split. Come at us bro.

This is more than accurate.

aVYp8E2_460s.jpg

Well, that's fake, average Czech woman would tell you to go fuck yourself.

OPY6Cn.gif

I knew Czech Streets was gonna get brought up in this thread eventually lol.

Top Bottom