• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

How long is the hair on your head?

How long is the hair on your head?

• 0-20 cm

Votes: 60 81.1%
  • 21-70 cm

Votes: 10 13.5%
  • 71-110 cm

Votes: 2 2.7%
  • 111-200 cm

Votes: 2 2.7%

• Total voters

kanjobazooie

Mouse Ball Fetishist
tiecJzW.png

Rockondevil

0-20 is a big range.
I’m a 1mm on sides and maybe 2cm on top. Get a cut every 3 weeks ish.

79cm is not medium. That is long hair. In fact longer than most long haired people.

Last edited:

22:22:22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
At the moment it's the longest I've had.

Most of my life I had it pretty short..

About 5cm past my shoulders I think. I always wear it in a bun though.

Perhaps I'll cut it down come summer time because it's more practical. But I'm still very much on the fence about it.

Last edited:

F0rneus

Tears in the rain
I shaved my head last year so at the moment it's....normal long? If that makes sense? Definitely not 20 CM lol. Maybe two or three centimeters long. Going into my 40s with a perfect hairline with no recession. Ha!

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
I shaved my head last year so at the moment it's....normal long? If that makes sense? Definitely not 20 CM lol. Maybe two or three centimeters long. Going into my 40s with a perfect hairline with no recession. Ha!

I have a slight widows peak. But I've had that since I was a wee lad so it's just my natural hairline. Mostly =P

F0rneus

Tears in the rain
I have a slight widows peak. But I've had that since I was a wee lad so it's just my natural hairline. Mostly =P
If you had it young and it stays like David Tennant, you are good to go! I spent my entire 20s worrying about balding lol. Now I am almost 40 and...Why did I worry that much lol?

Last edited:

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
If you had it young and it stays like David Tennant, you are good to go! I spent my entire 20s worrying about balding lol. Now I am almost 40 and...Why did I worry that much lol?

Had to look him up.

Yeah pretty much the same I suppose.

The only thing I'm kinda annoyed by are the random ass patches of white hairs in my beard.

Looks fine I feel when it's sort of short but otherwise...

Been contemplating dying it but I'm scared I'll fuck up lmao.

F0rneus

Tears in the rain
Had to look him up.

Yeah pretty much the same I suppose.

The only thing I'm kinda annoyed by are the random ass patches of white hairs in my beard.

Looks fine I feel when it's sort of short but otherwise...

Been contemplating dying it but I'm scared I'll fuck up lmao.
No white hair so far. I have a friend whose hair was totally grey at age 30!

Koppelthorn

Banned
Currently its down past my shoulders a good bit down my chest, I'm not sure how long it is but it tends to curl at the end a little for some reason so I'm not sure of the exact length. Last time I got nearly 12 inches cut and it was still below my shoulders, it grows back super fast too and it can be a total mess to deal with haha

I'm likely gonna get it cut again soon since I'm starting to accumulate split ends and general breakage and all that yucky stuff, not sure how much I should cut though... also heavily considering getting bangs too since I've always wanted to rock bangs and they look cute but I can't ever deciiiiiideeee

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Currently its down past my shoulders a good bit down my chest, I'm not sure how long it is but it tends to curl at the end a little for some reason so I'm not sure of the exact length. Last time I got nearly 12 inches cut and it was still below my shoulders, it grows back super fast too and it can be a total mess to deal with haha

I'm likely gonna get it cut again soon since I'm starting to accumulate split ends and general breakage and all that yucky stuff, not sure how much I should cut though... also heavily considering getting bangs too since I've always wanted to rock bangs and they look cute but I can't ever deciiiiiideeee

Yeah it "curls" for me as well when it hits my shoulders. I have very very thick hair so it kind of looks like shit whenever there's a mere hint of a breeze hence i put it in a semi bun. And since i have to wear glasses now I make sure to put the bun at the back of my head.

Not fancy walking around as some hipster clone thank you very much.

And regarding your last paragraph; I should make an appointment as well to tidy shit up. Split ends and what not.

Down your chest though.. that's long man!

Koppelthorn

Banned
Yeah it "curls" for me as well when it hits my shoulders. I have very very thick hair so it kind of looks like shit whenever there's a mere hint of a breeze hence i put it in a semi bun. And since i have to wear glasses now I make sure to put the bun at the back of my head.

Not fancy walking around as some hipster clone thank you very much.

And regarding your last paragraph; I should make an appointment as well to tidy shit up. Split ends and what not.

Down your chest though.. that's long man!

Split ends are the devil!! And can be deceptively damaging over time so its best to nip it in the bud

Having down my chest looks nice but it can be a mess especially when waking up in the mornings or when it gets caught on random crap throughout my day, no fun no fun, shorter hair is much more practical

I wonder why the "curl" thing happens though, I always assumed it had to do with the weight of ones hair or something but I'm not a hair-ologist 🤔

Top Bottom