• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

How long is the hair on your head?

How long is the hair on your head?

• 0-20 cm

Votes: 60 81.1%
  • 21-70 cm

Votes: 10 13.5%
  • 71-110 cm

Votes: 2 2.7%
  • 111-200 cm

Votes: 2 2.7%

• Total voters

22:22:22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Little does he knows that I have a sub-nosed Smith and Wesson 500 Magnum. I need one shot lol to restore my pride because he....What did he say already?

Yes. Having a OP gun that'll kill me in one shot will restore your pride. Typical Möterhead fan.

Fart Knight

Al Pachinko, Konami President
Looking great man! In my heart of hearts I knew you were a Nintendo man. Grapje man. Leuk een gezicht te hebben als ik je posts lees <3

Well when does need a lot when having lots of cars you know.

🤭

Act like you aint seen my dick bruv!

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Act like you aint seen my dick bruv!

Giancarlo Esposito Ugh GIF by Team Coco

BadBurger

Is 'That Pure Potato'
Extremely short. Think a few weeks past shaving your head near bald. I got tired of fussing with my shit every morning so I went to the barber two weeks ago and told them to shave it real low and clean up the edges.

I_D

I had beneath-shoulder-length hair in college, then a random conversation turned into a 'I'll do it if you do it' type of bet, and then the other person did it.
So I've shaved my head, despite having a full ability to grow hair, ever since college. I didn't think I would, but it turned out that I loved it.

It's way more convenient than long hair, to be honest.

Yes. Having a OP gun that'll kill me in one shot will restore your pride. Typical Möterhead fan.

Positive vibes. I've always been about this, even before this fucked up modern-young-society hijacked "vibes"
Yeah it's the weight mostly. But perhaps the ends just wanna party?

That's a wig mate.

Jokes on you! I'm posting from jail. My neighbours cought me listing to Radiohead. Pricks.

How can one dual a man with no face?

It's fine to want things. I propose a meeting with Dirk Benedict Dirk Benedict who'll be the arbiter that'll decide the winner based on how awkward he'll feels while we try to seduce him into a erotic foot massage.
I hate feet, but I like Ass. I think liking Ass is a biproduct of Western civilization, but one i do enjoy.

TheCed

Shaved my head 2 weeks ago to celebrate my 10 years of being cancer free.

They were around 12 inches long I think. I donated them.

*Looks at poll*

I don't do metric!

Outside of a small trim once, I haven't cut my hair since New Years 2016. It's about to the middle of my back now, maybe a little shy of it. I wish it would grow longer so when I braid it, it would be like a super Lara Croft braid. Cold weather, wear it down. Other weather, either pigtails, ponytail, or what I refer to as 'pineapple'. Regardless of where i'm at weight wise, I have a chubby face (yay baby fat) so no way i'd go shorter or a pixie cut. Thinking of going black though, it's been orange forrrrrrrrrrr 3 1/2 years now I think. It suits me.

poodaddy

I've posted pics of myself on here a while back, in that thread on off topic there's one of me. I'm no looker, but I love my hair and I'll never cut it again. If you know a way to search through that thread for my posts, (for some reason I suck at that), you'll see a pic of me and my daughter flexing when we switched shirts lol.

I can post a newer one I suppose, but that was only like two or three years ago I think.

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
I've posted pics of myself on here a while back, in that thread on off topic there's one of me. I'm no looker, but I love my hair and I'll never cut it again. If you know a way to search through that thread for my posts, (for some reason I suck at that), you'll see a pic of me and my daughter flexing when we switched shirts lol.

I can post a newer one I suppose, but that was only like two or three years ago I think.

We're kindred spirits as in I suck at the search function as well hahaha

I imagine you having black hair. And curls rule. After shampooing and conditioning my hair I look like lion sans the badassness

poodaddy

We're kindred spirits as in I suck at the search function as well hahaha

I imagine you having black hair. And curls rule. After shampooing and conditioning my hair I look like lion sans the badassness
My daughter wearing my old ass beat up Black Sabbath shirt and me wearing her Stormtrooper shirt. We were bored lol. This was about a year ago, I was much leaner and weaker then than I am now. Now I got a slight belly and a deadlift that's a hundred pounds heavier. Unsure which version of me I prefer haha.
ofWNofV.jpg

EDIT: I was having severe technological issues due to a rare condition that I contracted at birth known as retarditus.
Found it lol. You were pretty much right on man, I've got dark brown hair that everyone thinks is black lol. That's not the best pic of my hair as I hadn't brushed it that day and my daughter and I were being goofy as shit, but it cleans up nice. It's around three and a half feet long now, used to be around 4 and a half. Can't wait to have it all back.

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Found it lol. You were pretty much right on man, I've got dark brown hair that everyone thinks is black lol. That's not the best pic of my hair as I hadn't brushed it that day and my daughter and I were being goofy as shit, but it cleans up nice. It's around three and a half feet long now, used to be around 4 and a half. Can't wait to have it all back.

What do mean you're no looker! You look great and badass at it! Cute pic man! Lol your hair looks pretty much identical from my minds eye! Love the look man!

Top Bottom