• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

How long is the hair on your head?

How long is the hair on your head?

• 0-20 cm

Votes: 60 81.1%
  • 21-70 cm

Votes: 10 13.5%
  • 71-110 cm

Votes: 2 2.7%
  • 111-200 cm

Votes: 2 2.7%

• Total voters

Sleepwalker

I'm losing my god damn hair. Alpecin is something I've been using on the side, but I'm looking at finasteride as a long-term option.
Don't look into it too long. You have to go see a derm and start asap, once you get past a certain point no amount of drugs will help.

As for me, I had it pretty long a year ago (past the shoulder) and then I cut it pretty short, now growing it out again and its a little before it gets to shoulder length again, Im guessing a couple months

Koppelthorn

Banned
I'm losing my god damn hair. Alpecin is something I've been using on the side, but I'm looking at finasteride as a long-term option.
In terms of OTC stuff Biotin can also help a little bit, it can be found at most supermarkets/drug stores. Minoxidil applied topically also has been shown to work to varying degrees if your stringent about the routine, although it makes your hair feel a bit oily which can be yucky. Some people also mix that with microneedling which has been shown (with minoxidil) to improve hair loss and restart hair growth in certain studies.

Most hair loss is caused by excess DHT (a derivative of testosterone) in the hair follicles, so if none of that were to change things then yah you would probably have to go on finasteride or some sort of DHT blocking AA thing. I'm pretty sure one can get their DHT levels checked via a blood serum at a private lab or at a GPs if you request for it (and they comply). Dutasteride is essentially a stronger version of finasteride so you may want to look into that if Fin. stops helping, but since its stronger it may affect your testosterone levels to a significant degree.

tumblr_p49et2Yaxm1vl7b4bo7_500.gif

Sleepwalker

Had to look him up.

Yeah pretty much the same I suppose.

The only thing I'm kinda annoyed by are the random ass patches of white hairs in my beard.

Looks fine I feel when it's sort of short but otherwise...

Been contemplating dying it but I'm scared I'll fuck up lmao.
I just shaved my beard a couple days ago because of the stupid ass random white streaks on it, im only 31 ffs lmao

Last edited:
<1cm. recently shaved it all in.

longest my hair has been was down to my chin but that was like 16 years ago before it started falling out.

Last edited:

22:22:22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Split ends are the devil!! And can be deceptively damaging over time so its best to nip it in the bud

Having down my chest looks nice but it can be a mess especially when waking up in the mornings or when it gets caught on random crap throughout my day, no fun no fun, shorter hair is much more practical

I wonder why the "curl" thing happens though, I always assumed it had to do with the weight of ones hair or something but I'm not a hair-ologist 🤔

Yeah it's the weight mostly. But perhaps the ends just wanna party?

To be fair, this is basically my hair:
3620_1_front.jpg

Also, yes. I do take from Karl's repertoire of taste.

That's a wig mate.

We are now mortal enemies. I am sending the cyber police after you!

Jokes on you! I'm posting from jail. My neighbours cought me listing to Radiohead. Pricks.

I hope to witness your duel, here, on the NeoGAF.

How can one dual a man with no face?

I want it to be with rapiers. If after 3 rounds, no one has fell or yielded, we shall switch to pistols at 30 paces.

It's fine to want things. I propose a meeting with Dirk Benedict Dirk Benedict who'll be the arbiter that'll decide the winner based on how awkward he'll feels while we try to seduce him into a erotic foot massage.

Last edited:

Soodanim

I work on a much smaller scale than the poll. It ranges from smooth as a baby's bottom to "I couldn't be bothered to shave it this week".

I want it to go completely, but it's taking too long. The freedom of never having to cut/shave it ever again will be bliss.

Fart Knight

Al Pachinko, Konami President
This one was from some months ago while I was growing out my beard somewhat. Ignore the goofy look that was on purpose lmao.

xQ8fqmx.jpg

And this was about 8 years ago I think. That was my go to haircut for the longest time.

aF7x4iq.jpg

This is me a few months ago. Ignore the goofy look

screenshot_2023-03-012ich0.jpg

This is me 8 years ago. This is go to haircut for the longest time

21-70cm. I've got a skin condition on my scalp, so I keep my hair longer than I'd really like to cover what I can. Male pattern baldness is hovering over me like the Sword of Damacles, though

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
This is me a few months ago. Ignore the goofy look

This is me 8 years ago. This is go to haircut for the longest time

Looking great man! In my heart of hearts I knew you were a Nintendo man. Grapje man. Leuk een gezicht te hebben als ik je posts lees <3

You're asking a lot

Well when does need a lot when having lots of cars you know.

🤭

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
21-70cm. I've got a skin condition on my scalp, so I keep my hair longer than I'd really like to cover what I can. Male pattern baldness is hovering over me like the Sword of Damacles, though

Isn't just dry skin that turn into mini scabs?
Sounds disgusting out loud but with some good products and regular care..

I've once dated a smoking thicc Indonesian milf which had a thing for bald men. So if it comes to that no worries friend.

Top Bottom