• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

How long is the hair on your head?

How long is the hair on your head?

• 0-20 cm

Votes: 60 81.1%
  • 21-70 cm

Votes: 10 13.5%
  • 71-110 cm

Votes: 2 2.7%
  • 111-200 cm

Votes: 2 2.7%

• Total voters

poodaddy

What do mean you're no looker! You look great and badass at it! Cute pic man! Lol your hair looks pretty much identical from my minds eye! Love the look man!
Thanks brother, I really appreciate your kind words. I wish I could convince myself to be more confident. Whenever someone compliments me, like even just then, I get all weird and sad, and my eyes get misty haha. Don't have any clue why. Too many years of getting picked on maybe, I dunno. I do really appreciate it though.

Seeing that pic makes me a bit nostalgic though. It wasn't long ago in the grand scheme of things, but Jesus my little girl is over five feet tall now. She's growing like a weed in both stature and intellect, I just wish she could stay my baby girl for a few more years, but she'll be a teenager soon. Jeez, feeling old man :/.

22:22:22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Thanks brother, I really appreciate your kind words. I wish I could convince myself to be more confident. Whenever someone compliments me, like even just then, I get all weird and sad, and my eyes get misty haha. Don't have any clue why. Too many years of getting picked on maybe, I dunno. I do really appreciate it though.

Seeing that pic makes me a bit nostalgic though. It wasn't long ago in the grand scheme of things, but Jesus my little girl is over five feet tall now. She's growing like a weed in both stature and intellect, I just wish she could stay my baby girl for a few more years, but she'll be a teenager soon. Jeez, feeling old man :/.

You're welcome friend. True words. It is what it is right!

Sorry to invoke those emotions though man. I'm the same except it doesn't register you know? When your self image is damaged in such a way compliments are just words that make me question myself for a mere moment only until my default way of self perception takes over again.

I don't have children of my own but In some sense I understand that feeling of looking back and see how much she's grown. Good luck to both of you <3

I have no idea in exact measurements but it’s right at the shoulders.

I cut about 7 inches off, reluctantly, because it was damaged. My natural hair color is light brown, which I hate, and have been coloring my hair since I was 13. I prefer my hair black but it’s even at the point where my hair struggles to hold on the color. I hate shorter hair, I miss long, but, here goes the journey again….if I was only born with black hair…fuck.

Top Bottom