• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

How many of you still have P.T installed on your PS4?

Het_Nkik

I downloaded/installed it for the first time a few weeks ago. Had the license from the PS web store but didn't own a PS4. Bought a PS4 and used that one trick to install it. Worked perfect.

timmyp53

There was a method recently to use a proxy to re-download from your library but only if you already have previously download before the delist. I had it for the longest and absent mindedly deleted it. I wonder if the proxy method has been blocked. I think I want to keep that for historical reasons just in case.

Rezae

I got it through that loophole posted a few months back, as I had the license but no PS4 yet when they took it down.

Anung

Un Rama
I have it on my 2tb hard drive that's in my PS4 and I didn't delete it off my 500gb which in hind sight was a smart move.

Cmerrill

You don't need to be empathetic towards me.
I deleted it, then recently redownloaded it again. I will keep it now, even though it's mediocre.

I actually redownloaded it the day after it was taken off the store becuase someone suggested it might get taken off of their servers too.

He was was right, so I'm glad I redownloaded it.

iBlue

i didnt have my PS4 when it came out but i added it to my account. I wish there was some way to download it..

A.Romero

I do.

It is a really cool game, full of potential.

Also, it is a reminder for me for never going full digital. I rather have a rare disc/media break on me, dissapear or be stolen than just having something not available anymore for reasons beyond my control. I know it was a freebie but the fact that once my HDD goes out, I will never be able to play it again is just... painful.

I have over 400 titles on Steam but at least to my knowledge anything that has been been available and purchased is still available in my account for re downloading, even stuff that is not for sale anymore.

Muffdraul

Still installed. Once in a while I boot it up, always on a Friday or Saturday night when I'm pretty drunk. Scares the shit out of me regardless

sublimit

Banned
I do but i don't really care. I think PT was nothing but an overrated jumpscare fest the kind that is popular with twitch viewers nowdays who like to watch streamers scream with every cheap jump scare like idiots.

If anything else PT's popularity shows the sad state the horror genre is going through these days.

Top Bottom