• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

How many of you still have P.T installed on your PS4?

Disxo

I deleted it after I was spooked really bad, days later it was removed from psn... Its still in my library as a painful reminder that Im a pussy.

GametimeUK

I had deleted it and never even cared for it... until recently and a bunch of gaffer's helped me use the work around to re download it to my ps4. Very happy.

Petrae

It's still on my PS4. I downloaded it a few days before it was due to be pulled, despite not knowing a lot about it. Played it once. I do consider deleting it every so often because HDD space is tight, but the finality of never being able to access it again always changes my mind.

hughesta

Banned
I still have it, and I am never ever deleting it. Would rather lose every actual physical game I own than lose PT. At least I can buy those back.

I still have it, but have been considering deleting it as I want to upgrade to a 2TB HDD soon.

There was a method found to reinstall it if you originally had the licence. I imagine a lot other gaffers took advantage of that to get it back. I don't know if it still works, but there were a couple threads covering it.

Damn, I never even knew this was possible. Will have to look up the method!

hao chi

I have it. I'm actually a bit paranoid that if I bring my PS4 to a fighting game meet up some (possibly drunk) asshole will delete it. I have no basis to think that, as everyone I've encountered there are good people, but the paranoia is real.

The more likely scenario is someone would spend my Street Fighter V Fight Money on a costume or colors (assuming they're also added to the store) for their main. :p

I still have it, but have been considering deleting it as I want to upgrade to a 2TB HDD soon.

You can transfer it, but you'll need an external hard drive big enough for all of the data on your PS4 in addition to the 2 TB drive you want to put in your PS4.

I specifically deleted it aware I couldn't get it back because I didn't want the stress of it disappearing when the HDD dies, someday, that and, having to keep a game that I will never play on the HDD, seems silly.

truth411

Damn, I never even knew this was possible. Will have to look up the method!
You don't have to delete it to upgrade the PS4 HDD. Just use the backup and restore function with an external HDD formatted with FAT32. No problem.

OneUh8

I do! Glad I had installed the 2tb hard drive not long after I got the ps4. Otherwise I would have had to delete it.

SmokedMeat

Gamer™
Lost it when they took it away, and unless it increases the value of my PS4, I don't really care about getting it back.

It was neat, but it wasn't all that.

Had it, played it, and deleted it.

If I was able to download it a second time, I'd delete it again.

It's cool and all, in a repetitive-tech-demo sort of way, but it really has zilch to offer beyond the first play-through.

Top Bottom