• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

How many of you still have P.T installed on your PS4?

kinoki

Illness is the doctor to whom we pay most heed; to kindness, to knowledge, we make promise only; pain we obey.
I'll never delete it. Best game of the generation so far so no way I'm deleting it.

reminder

Me, but i cannot play it. :(

Since i'm from germany, and P.T. was exclusive to PS+ members due to age restrictions here, i cannot renew my license since the game isn't available anymore in the store.

Never played Silent Hill before because I'm a pussy when it comes to horror games. Downloaded PT so I could stream my pants-shitting fear for a group of friends and it's been on my PS4 ever since. I was debating on deleting it for a while before Konami became public enemy #1

I do and boot it up every now and again to check it still works! Currently on a self imposed exile from buying any new games until I get through my backlog so it will get played through to completion at some point.

Spiraleye

Neo Member
I still have it too. I'll probably never get rid of it. Definitely worth hanging onto, although it does make me a little sad whenever I see the icon for it.

Melchiah

I still have it, and if the license won't be revoked, the PS4 will remain a sanctuary for PT when this gen ends, just like the PS3 is one for Siren: Blood Curse and WipEout HD.

I still have PT but i haven't started it up since the game was cancelled. It will make me sad and disappointed to play it again. At least Konami didn't make the app self destruct with version 1.01 or something. like "thanks for playing this beta has ended!" or some bullshit.

Top Bottom