• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

How many of you still have P.T installed on your PS4?

lame gag

Banned
I still have it. Scariest thing I've ever played. I always find that "scary" games aren't scary, that was an exception. It's something like this why I love CFW. Hopefully it can be archived and played in the future with ease.

JBourne

maybe tomorrow it rains
I used that trick someone came up with a couple months ago to download it. Gonna hold onto it forever.

katagai

I deleted it and immediately regretted not redownloading it before it got removed from the store. Luckily that proxy trick from a few months back worked and I was able to redownload it. Definitely not deleting it this time.

ValeYard

I still have it installed, however, in Germany the content has been locked and I can't launch the game.

I love this Orwellian future of always online. Maybe it will be unlocked again one day, but I ain't holding my breath.

khaaan

I did until my PS4 started insisting I put in a new HDD and wouldn't let me install an update file. Had to start clean :(

I'll see if the mentioned methods do anything.

dpunk3

I watched my friend play it while me and 4 others spectated, that was fun. I downloaded it myself and kept it after they dropped it. No regrets.

Ducktail

Look at how many people still have it! I'll never delete it- my ps4 will probably break some day, though.

What a sad thing to think this project will never come to fruition. Fuck you, Konami. Fuck you.

Top Bottom