• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

How many sexual partners for girls is too many?

Status
Not open for further replies.

YoungHav

Banned
LOL I dunno why this crap comes up. 30+ @ 24 is too much for me but I wouldn't be in OPs position b/c I wouldn't even bother asking. It's not an indicator of whether or not they will cheat. I've been cheated on by people that only were at 2.

jon bones

hot hot hanuman-on-man action
this thread is going about as well as i imagined.

for the record, provided i am 1 of the ? men a woman has slept with i can't imagine having a problem with whatever ? is

Last time I was in the topic, the concept of Roast beef vagina was brought up. I'm assuming some Vags just look like that and it has nothing to do with intercourse.

Edit: I search Google in the subject and it seems a lot of ladies are insecure or displeased by the looks of their body parts.

Certinty

30 would be way too much for my liking.

I would prefer it to be low as I'm in my early twenties, but I would probably tolerate anything under 6.

Some people are bothered by this kind of thing.

Some people are not.

Contrary to what seems to be intimated here - and elsewhere, it's ok to say 'as few as possible', just as it's ok to say 'I don't care if they set a world record'.

Personal preference.

Tapiozona

Banned
My wife has had 7 and that bothers me for some reason. Not the sex part but the bjs and the swallowing. Guess I should be glad its only 7.

I dunno why the amount bothers men. She'd see a lot more action being with the same guy. If she's STD free I wouldn't be bothered unless she did some comparisons.

SmokyDave

You can still taste their cum you two kiss, can't you?
Seems unnecessary to worry about it. She probably took most of the loads on her face and tits anyway.

I couldn't give a shit if Mrs Smoky used to gargle, let alone swallow. My only concern is trying to squeeze in a blowjob before she picks up Animal Crossing.

JohnDoe

Banned
My wife has had 7 and that bothers me for some reason. Not the sex part but the bjs and the swallowing. Guess I should be glad its only 7.

Your tag is just too perfect for this post. LOL
I'd say you should get over it, that's slightly above average at most.

Seems unnecessary to worry about it. She probably took most of the loads on her face and tits anyway.

I couldn't give a shit if Mrs Smoky used to gargle, let alone swallow. My only concern is trying to squeeze in a blowjob before she picks up Animal Crossing.

LOL never opening up on this site again. Yeah, the thought of other dudes popping a wad on my SO's is freaky to me. but there is comfort in knowing I do it better.

All the time.

pompidu

30 partners by age 24 is gross to me. Id rather live in ignorance then to know my gf banged 30 guys at that young of an age.

JohnDoe

Banned
We fit in anywhere.

11514+-+animated_gif+charlton_heston+laughing+planet_of_the_apes+reaction_image.gif

andthebeatgoeson

So my friends in a bit of a dilemma, which I think he's stupid for but would like some other opinions. He's been dating this girl for a couple months and he really likes her and she's pretty but he found out she'd slept with 30+ different guys in her life, mostly in college. She's 24. I think that's about average, if anything a little high, but nothing crazy, but he says he's thinking about breaking up with her. My wife has had more sexual partners than me but I'm not really bothered by that, if anything I think it's better because she got it out of her system.
Until you figure out the number is increasing.

Carfo: 'but you told me 19 before.'

Just kidding. Must be nice to remember how many people you slept with. Not saying I had a lot but the exercise became pointless to me around college. After 20 and away from the close social structure of high school, it's easier to have casual sex. It's not that big of a deal and he's the type of hypocrite that makes it harder on guys. Not that sex is a valuable trait but he is having sex too. He's just jealous of someone having more toys then him. He's selfish.

I don't want a girl that had a thousand encounters but I can also reconcile my emotions as being selfish. When I was in high school, college and more, I was actively pursuing sex. It would be bullshit to call off my relationships for a number.

Make her use your unit as the stylus. Win/Win.

Blader

I don't care about how many people girls (that I'm not dating) have sex with - a lot of my closest friends are girls, and sex life discussions are one of the best features of those relationships.

On the other hand, I do care a fucking lot about my girlfriend's number, and it's never not bothered me. I'm the jealous type, though. I also got burned pretty badly by my first serious relationship but I have no idea if that's even a factor anymore.

Rational

Banned
Tell your friend most women severely lowball the number of sexual partners they've had. It's safe to double whatever they say, so she's probably closer to 60. No thanks.

royalan

I don't care about how many people girls (that I'm not dating) have sex with - a lot of my closest friends are girls, and sex life discussions are one of the best features of those relationships.

On the other hand, I do care a fucking lot about my girlfriend's number, and it's never not bothered me. I'm the jealous type, though. I also got burned pretty badly by my first serious relationship but I have no idea if that's even a factor anymore.

You shouldn't care. This is so much unneeded stress on yourself and probably your relationship.

Caring about a number is such a juvenile thing. No mature adult who has lived lived their life ( and realizes that other people have lived there's) would have the time to waste giving a shit about someone's "number".

My mother is in her 40s, divorced, and dates regularly. I could imagine her laughing at the absurdity here.

Takuan

It's subjective. For me, 30+ guys is a flag, but not a deal-breaker. She might've been a pump-and-dump for all those guys, it could have been the other way around where she was doing the heart-breaking, or maybe a combination of the that and some more. Also, more partners = increased risk of disease, which is a more legitimate worry.

It also depends on what the end game is; if I just wanted sex, it wouldn't matter provided she's clean. If your buddy is all hung up over the 30+ number, he may want something serious, which to me is a little funny after only a few months. Sounds like he's hung up over her looks more than anything else.

Depends, how "smoked" has to be to be considered a medium-rare term delicacy?
I prefer them all nasty on the outside, and pink and soft on the inside, It helps as a perimeter on keeping away curious onlookers.

But serously, you guys bothered by this kind of stuff, does it also make you feel uncomfortable the fact that she might have been pleased(maybe even more effectively than you ever will) coountless of times by an inanimate object?

huxley00

If I was casually dating a girl, I wouldnt really care. If I was marrying someone, I would prefer the number to be under 10 or so. It probably wouldn't be a deal breaker though, unless it was something ridiculous and the person had a lot of one night stands.

To be fair, I'm not really a one night stand person. I've had one or two in my life but no more than that. I don't have some sort of ridiculous double standard.

Coconut

Banned
Whoa this went on for a while after I went to bed. So have we figured out how many sex partners a women should have in her life time?

Aide from health concerns that apply to both men and women, I hope this thread helps us men reflect on OUR insecurities behind this question. Aside from an archaic and sexist sense of ownership over your partner's sex object/vagina, there is nothing but insecurity behind that question.

royalan

It's subjective. For me, 30+ guys is a flag, but not a deal-breaker. She might've been a pump-and-dump for all those guys, it could have been the other way around where she was doing the heart-breaking, or maybe a combination of the that and some more. Also, more partners = increased risk of disease, which is a more legitimate worry.

It also depends on what the end game is; if I just wanted sex, it wouldn't matter provided she's clean. If your buddy is all hung up over the 30+ number, he may want something serious, which to me is a little funny after only a few months. Sounds like he's hung up over her looks more than anything else.

This is not a legitimate worry at all.

I worked in an STD prevention clinic while in college, and I can't tell you how many cases of "b-b-but I've only been with 1-2 people!" we got.

The second you start having sex you're at risk, and it's incredibly foolish to think that perceived number of partners is any sort of protection.

The whole idea that someone who has slept with lots of people can't ever be in a committed relationship is absolutely absurd.

You do realize that sex is different with everyone, right? Even with someone who has multiple partners. Humans like sex. It feels good. So we like to do it. I've been with a number of women, and I've also been in committed relationships (two of them were 5 years each) in which I've never been unfaithful.

So just because I enjoy casual sex in between relationships means that I can't form a healthy and faithful relationship? That's fucking ridiculous.

Even hookups can feel different. I have a really good girl friend that I've been friends with for years. Whenever we're single, we hook up. We don't date, and we have an understanding . That's a casual hookup, and I care deeply about her.

There's also the reverse here that people saying it's gross are putting a spectacular spin on the meanings of sex. So you're going to be with someone forever just because you have sex with them? What if you like them, start dating, sleep with them and then find out you don't like them anymore (or God forbid they don't like you!). Stop the sex with anyone else because it's gross?

I understand people have different morals and values, but I'll go ahead and put my "blanket statement" on it: In my experience, the people who have this kind of view are insecure, young or just shy and instead of accepting this, they convey this "slut shaming" as an outlet for their jealousy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom