• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

How many views does the GTA 6 trailer get day one?

clarky

Gold Member
How many views does the GTA 6 trailer get day one? Surely the biggest entertainment IP going.

I'm thinking north of 20 million. Place your bets GAF.

Last edited:
One million views

Austin Powers Doctor Evil GIF

Represent.

Represent(ative) of bad opinions
25 million

The announcement tweet got 60 million views in like an hour lmao. Every one of those people will watch the trailer in day 1. So I’m probably low balling

Last edited:
Youtube will be so overloaded that all the streams will be in 144p blocky and 6 ads will be inserted with full resolution.

You know what´s funny?

In this simulation we live, the game that most accurately portrays said simulation (even though it´s satirical) is the game that gets the most attention from the simulation inhabitants.

:messenger_alien:

Kurakasis

Neo Member
More than any game before, but less than what hardcore GTA fans expect. I've seen people talking about BTS-level views, like 100 million in 24 hours. I understand the excitement, but let's be real.

I think it's going to be around 15 million views on their YouTube channel.

EDMIX

Sky is the limit

They are breaking every fucking record known to man lol

Last edited:

Arsic

Loves his juicy stink trail scent
I’m gonna go big dick. Depending on how they roll the trailer out to gather metrics it’ll be 75 million in 24 hours.

Top Bottom