• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

How many views does the GTA 6 trailer get day one?

Portugeezer

Why, just why

cuiuxYG.jpg

Mythoclast

I somehow feel Grand Theft Auto is not as relevant today as it was 10 or 15 years ago. I mean I understand the hype, but I feel like it's been overtaken by pure GAAS. This is just a feeling but GenZ seem to be all about Fortnite and not GTA.

Last edited:

Woggleman

I somehow feel Grand Theft Auto is not as relevant today as it was 10 or 15 years ago. I mean I understand the hype, but I feel like it's been overtaken by pure GAAS. This is just a feeling but GenZ seem to be all about Fortnite and not GTA.
GTA V is still in the top ten selling video games and shows no signs of budging so it is relevant.

poppabk

Cheeks Spread for Digital Only Future
Depends how many people are willing to pay the trailer early access fee and get it 24 hours early along with the exclusive GTA 6 skin for youtube.

Flutta

Banned
On their main YT channel at least 20-30m is my bet. I wouldn’t be surprised if it did more than that tbh.

Last edited:

Mowcno

Spiderman 2 reveal trailer has 30m views and 916k likes after 2 years.

GTA VI trailer has 606k likes 18 hours before it's even released.

Lupin25

A single day?

No lower than 20 million I’d predict. Content creators are going to have a field day watching it over and over again, trying to dissect it.

Represent.

Represent(ative) of bad opinions

13million in 2 hours and climbing by the second

I suspect if it didnt leak it would be even more, this caught people off guard

edit; its over 20 million now

Last edited:

EDMIX

I've now seen numbers from big youtubers and I say now it will surpass 100 million views easily
Shiiiiiiiit you might win this Diddy.

In 3 fucking hours, its at 27 million views, so......you got 21 or so hours to get the rest lol

Robb

Gold Member
I will never understand the fascination people have with views. But go R* I guess!

SimTourist

Bruh, GTA5 has been in top 10 best selling games charts for 10 years straight, every week, every month, every year. If that's not relevant, then the rest of the industry might as well not exist at all.

coffinbirth

36 million in 5 hours. Crazy.

What's even crazier is how hard it was to find the R* uploaded one, and not GameSpot's. That one has 6 million as well.

clarky

Gold Member
Kinda low balled in the OP lol.

This will hit 100 million by the end of the day. We are all just waking up on this side of the pond

Looked amazing.

Looks like everyone was underestimating which is crazy. My guess would have been 36 million, we've already passed that mark in 5 hours.

Top Bottom