• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

How many views does the GTA 6 trailer get day one?

Mowcno

Spiderman 2 did 12m in 24 hours so 20m is lowballing.

Over 50m, potentially a lot higher. Hard to judge as I don't know what the current record for 24 hours is but I expect GTA VI will easily beat it.
50m passed in 9 hours. "Potentially a lot higher" it is. The most liked gaming trailer on YouTube and is quickly passing the lifetime views of the biggest game trailers too.

aKHZZXu.jpg

For the multiple uploads of the trailer combined it's passed 60m now.

Last edited:

clarky

Gold Member
I’m gonna say 15M likes & 100M+ views by 24 hrs, it is gonna be THE most liked & viewed trailer of all time.
Certainly on track for that. I'm doing my part, watched it a bunch of times already. Looks spectacular.

Last edited:

Ozzie666

About to line Zelnick's pockets. It's pretty disgusting but also such an anomaly in video games. 10 years to make a game, with an almost unlimited budget, that will actually make it's money back and much more. At least is should anyhow. The thirst is real, can they nail the landing? The would really have to mess up for it not to sell well. I keep waiting for the microstransactions to drop.

clarky

Gold Member
58 million and counting +another 9 from gamespot alone.

Easily breaking a 100 million by the end of the day. Insane.

This thing will just print money. For years.

Last edited:
Top Bottom