• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

how many wisdom teeth did/do you have?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morts

I had all four pulled about two months ago. They put me completely under, and I don't remember even my first two hours home afterwards. My mom says she asked me a bunch of personal questions while I was drugged up.

Jim Bowie

Removed last year. Too much blood was lost. I had to be in bed for a few days because of blood loss. I got a double dosage of Vicaden. It was horrible.

atomsk

Party Pooper
well they came out this morning.

nothing hurts... yet.

i dont remember a damn thing, which is fantastic.

Tarazet

I talked with my dentist, and all four definitely have to come out. They're either going to be severely impacted, or, more likely, they won't ever grow any bigger than they are currently. I'm going to see if I can get them out this week...

atomsk

Party Pooper
try and get the IV sedation.

you wont remember shit! it's fanfuckingtastic

i was apparently in the recovery room for 45 minutes, i can only recall 5 of those :lol

atomsk

Party Pooper
well 1 week later and i've only got 1 vicodin left.

really, i shouldnt have taken as many as i have, if it not for the fact that one of my wisdom teeth was impacting one of my molars causing decay. so upon removing that wisdom tooth i now have an exposed cavity WHICH HURTS LIKE A MOTHERFUCKER.

so i have an appointment tomorrow morning, in which they need to either fix this tooth, yank the fucker, or give me more painkillers. otherwise i wont be getting any sleep until they do.

Nikashi

Banned
I am having all 4 of my wisdom teeth removed on Wednesday. How much recovery time can I expect before I go back to my (desk) job?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom