• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

How to register for NicoNico to watch tons of rad game footage

Squeak

Sp0rsk, all is forgiven, you are the raddest person on NeoGAF!
lie, but it is very much appreciated! Thank you.

Teasel

well i both searched "hanjuku" and "半熟英雄VS3D" and i haven't found anything interessing
fail :/
EDIT actualy using only 半熟英雄 wielded some results
yay! \o/

Lee N

Membre
sp0rsk said:
Where do you live?
(anywhere is fine)
Yes, but you could select the bottom option.

その他(海外など)

It means "outside japan"

Red Scarlet

ezekial45 said:
WTF is with the text moving on the screen?

That's the comment things..there's a check box you can click to make it go away.

I don't think I remember my password I made a couple months ago for this, maybe I kept it saved.

I signed up for it to watch a 3 hour playthrough of Dragon Quest 3 remake..was pretty cool.

Hm, I reset my password but I think it made a new account. :(

Where do you check your user number?

kassatsu

Banned
sp0rsk said:
Yes. Which is why I put "basically" I'm localizin fo you fools.

Anyway,

right now anyone with a registration number 2,500,001 and above, cannot access the site during peak hours. If your number is below that, you can access 24/7
ID: 2916191

I miss the old time where there was no peak hr restrictions. RC2 is very nice though.

Red Scarlet

Ooooh, I see it now.

ID: 1543779

Nice.

Maybe when I'm home I can upload those trial mode vids I did for FF12i. And maybe my crappy 8:51 play since ultimagarden never posted the 8:38 someone did.

Dali

Thanks sporsk. I was able to find a very poor quality Basara X video: http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm699949

I saw the youtube ones once, but when I tried to see them again they were all removed. I'm searching for more, but so far none of what I've turned up has been of any good quality or angle like the youtube stuff.

sprsk

force push the doodoo rock
KTallguy said:
Yea, the 改造Mario is probably the best thing on Niconico ;P

There is a TAS version of those levels that is beaten in like 12 minutes. It's pretty funny after watching that poor guy's friend try to clear them.

sprsk

Prime crotch said:
http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm983283 a Rorouni Kenshin video compilation of diferent dubbings, including Portuguese, Brasilian Portuguese, Spanish and Italian. I'm curious to know what the comments say now though.

This has actually become a meme on Niconico. They take sounds from this video and inject it into random video clips. There are a series of videos where they use the sounds to make all the music and sound effects for The Legend of Zelda Links Awakening. It's very loud, but so absurd it's funny.

I'm at work right now or else I'd throw a link.

sp0rsk said:
This has actually become a meme on Niconico. They take sounds from this video and inject it into random video clips. There are a series of videos where they use the sounds to make all the music and sound effects for The Legend of Zelda Links Awakening. It's very loud, but so absurd it's funny.

I'm at work right now or else I'd throw a link.
Oh please do, I'm curious to see what they used my country's dub for. Although for lulz they should probably try and find the DBZ dub instead, Kenshin's was actually good.

toypop

Prime crotch said:
Oh please do, I'm curious to see what they used my country's dub for. Although for lulz they should probably try and find the DBZ dub instead, Kenshin's was actually good.

They're just laughing at these various "Japaneze" dubs for fun, like you guys did at their Engrish.
DBZ dubs are already there too.

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
sp0rsk said:
Yeah, every couple months or so. Let's just say if you register now...it's gonna be a while.

I don't know what times you can watch, sorry. It's 2am-7pm here in Japan.
That makes it 12:00pm-5:00am on the east coast in North America. Perfect. :D

Every time I click on the Mario Galaxy music link, I get a 30 second clip of some woman talking and a guy speaking oddly with japanese text coming out of his mouth. Anyone having the same problem?

sprsk

Shamrock7r said:
Every time I click on the Mario Galaxy music link, I get a 30 second clip of some woman talking and a guy speaking oddly with japanese text coming out of his mouth. Anyone having the same problem?

Yeah, it means the video is no longer there.

Link1110

This is the second time this has happened. I get an account, log on once, then when I try a second time to log in, it says I put in my e-mail or password wrong, despite that not being the case.

brassica

I tried to follow the tutorial, and all I get is a red message in japanese, can anyone translate it please ?

パスワードの文字数は8~16文字以内(半角英数記号)でお願いします。

KTallguy

Banned
brassica said:
I tried to follow the tutorial, and all I get is a red message in japanese, can anyone translate it please ?

パスワードの文字数は8~16文字以内(半角英数記号)でお願いします。

Your password has to be between 8 and 16 characters, and only half-width English letters (ie. regular letters).

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
hey, NicoNico is sending me emails in languages I don't understand

お待たせしました!

ニコニコ動画(RC2)の常時開放を400万番の方まで拡大しました!
このメールは対象となる3,800,001~4,000,000番の方に
お送りしています。
皆さんのアクセスをスタッフ一同お待ちしております!

-ニコニコ動画(RC2)開発チーム一同-

※このメールは送信専用メールアドレスから配信されています。
※このままご返信いただいてもお答えできませんのでご了承ください

sprsk

Says if your ID number is under 4 million then you have 24 hour access. The fact you recieved the e-mail means your number is probably in that range.

Congratulations?

1up

I keep getting this in red letters under my secret question.

"「他人が予想しづらい・自分がすぐに思い出せる」"

Any help?

Top Bottom