Not open for further replies.

Verano

Reads Ace as Lace. May God have mercy on their soul
Sep 17, 2006

But more specifically...the designated creepy threads with Selena Gomez avatars

Sep 3, 2009
Philippines
Darklord said:
I still don't really get hover hand. Are they scared or think it's rude or something? Hilarious whatever it is. :lol :lol
Perhaps they fear getting huge, embarrassing boners if they actually make skin contact.
Or it could be an extreme fear of a sexual harassment case.

Mar 17, 2008
www.youtube.com
Darklord said:
I still don't really get hover hand. Are they scared or think it's rude or something? Hilarious whatever it is. :lol :lol
They know that all women are delicate flowers and would be marred/offended by all but the lightest of touches. I know this as well so I hover.

Aug 22, 2009
ResidentDante said:
What they don't show is Summer Glau's hand hovering behind him! Seriously though, are they told not to touch them?

Summer looks great as ever btw :D
She's in far too many hover pictures, I am disappoint at those people.

Dec 12, 2008
up my ass
If ur a person that has sex on a regular basis, you prob dont have much boundary issues, whereas insecure, shy, nice guy virgin has boundary issues, confidence problems, awkwardness, unsure of their body language

Okkkk that makes sense...

May 8, 2009
France
Darklord said:
I'm a virgin(unfortunately) and I'm kinda shy but even I wouldn't do that. If you can't touch a girl that's beyond just regular shyness.
Not being able to touch a girl sounds like in the scope of regular shyness to me.
Not everyone is Mister Totally at Ease around girls.

Jul 7, 2007
justinconte.com
Kurtofan said:
Not being able to touch a girl sounds like in the scope of regular shyness to me.
Not everyone is Mister Totally at Ease around girls.
Not being able to touch a girl who clearly is comfortable being next to you is NOT in the scope of regular shyness. That's not being mister totally at ease. If you can't handle that, you have some serious issues man. And for that I am sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.