• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

How to spot a virgin

Status
Not open for further replies.

mcrae

http://www.gedzo.com/2011/01/how-to...a.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=wahoha
http://thehoverhand.com/
http://hoverhands.net/

How-to-spot-a-virgin001-e1293971608700.jpg

How-to-spot-a-virgin009.jpg

How-to-spot-a-virgin019.jpg

superakward.jpg

hover-hands21.jpg

i for one imagine this is a 100% foolproof method

Verano

Reads Ace as Lace. May God have mercy on their soul
NeoGAF-Logo.jpg

But more specifically...the designated creepy threads with Selena Gomez avatars

Darklord

Banned
I still don't really get hover hand. Are they scared or think it's rude or something? Hilarious whatever it is. :lol :lol

DonMigs85

Darklord said:
I still don't really get hover hand. Are they scared or think it's rude or something? Hilarious whatever it is. :lol :lol
Perhaps they fear getting huge, embarrassing boners if they actually make skin contact.
Or it could be an extreme fear of a sexual harassment case.

Aselith

Darklord said:

They know that all women are delicate flowers and would be marred/offended by all but the lightest of touches. I know this as well so I hover.

Forkball

I think I've heard of this guy. He created some site that had insane details about frames and animations for attacks in SSB Melee. I think he's quasi famous among hardcore SSB tourney goers.

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
Darklord said:

Losing your virginity makes you able to trespass a girl's defence shields or some shit.

Kurtofan

DonMigs85 said:
Perhaps they fear getting huge, embarrassing boners if they actually make skin contact.
Or it could be an extreme fear of a sexual harassment case.
Or maybe they're just shy.
Shocking I know.

Nose Master

Forkball said:
I think I've heard of this guy. He created some site that had insane details about frames and animations for attacks in SSB Melee. I think he's quasi famous among hardcore SSB tourney goers.

Pretty sure that's Mew2King (?).

Dresden

Kurtofan said:
Shocking I know.
No... pimp-gaf knows that women are delicate creatures who crumble under a man's touch. Thus, we hover, lest we shatter these fragile beauties.

kharma45

ResidentDante said:
What they don't show is Summer Glau's hand hovering behind him! Seriously though, are they told not to touch them?

Summer looks great as ever btw :D

She's in far too many hover pictures, I am disappoint at those people.

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
Dresden said:
No... pimp-gaf knows that women are delicate creatures who crumble under a man's touch. Thus, we hover, lest we shatter these fragile beauties.

Two hours later, these girls are boning douche bags in clubs while we devote ourselves into Melee frame animation videos.

Lakitu

st5fu
How-to-spot-a-virgin009.jpg

What's wrong with this guy? A nice looking girl is kissing him and his face is one of pure idiocy, like he doesn't want it.

Darklord

Banned
Kurtofan said:
Shocking I know.

I'm a virgin(unfortunately) and I'm kinda shy but even I wouldn't do that. If you can't touch a girl that's beyond just regular shyness.

Medalion

Banned
If ur a person that has sex on a regular basis, you prob dont have much boundary issues, whereas insecure, shy, nice guy virgin has boundary issues, confidence problems, awkwardness, unsure of their body language

Okkkk that makes sense...

Kurtofan

Darklord said:
I'm a virgin(unfortunately) and I'm kinda shy but even I wouldn't do that. If you can't touch a girl that's beyond just regular shyness.
Not being able to touch a girl sounds like in the scope of regular shyness to me.
Not everyone is Mister Totally at Ease around girls.

gimmmick

Never noticed this before. You'd think the virgins would be all over someone because they don't have much opportunities to do so.

Jasoco

Banned
God. I used to be just like that. That shit's true! :lol

Usually the reason they're still virgins is because they're too much of a pussy to make contact for fear something might actually happen.

Petrie

Banned
Kurtofan said:
Not being able to touch a girl sounds like in the scope of regular shyness to me.
Not everyone is Mister Totally at Ease around girls.

Not being able to touch a girl who clearly is comfortable being next to you is NOT in the scope of regular shyness. That's not being mister totally at ease. If you can't handle that, you have some serious issues man. And for that I am sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom