• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

How to spot a virgin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
There is no excuse to be a virgin in these times, Trekking the Internet for lonely housewife's , 4chan hook up threads , other virgins from your area on chat rooms , Bars.

Chinner said:
MCPhoto_20100629_213104.png

MCPhoto_20100629_213153.png
Oh that's just mean!

Bedtime, GAF. Have fun laughing at all the hoverhands, me included if you're so inclined to believe it. Cable company will be here in 5 hours to upgrade my services. Life goes on!

Koodo

Banned
Nintendo Playstation said:
Bedtime, GAF. Have fun laughing at all the hoverhands, me included if you're so inclined to believe it. Cable company will be here in 5 hours to upgrade my services. Life goes on!
You're such a big boy!

Yeah, you showed us!

I have a feeling this thread is going to go places.

Kurtofan

Kentpaul said:
There is no excuse to be a virgin in these times, Trekking the Internet for lonely housewife's , 4chan hook up threads , other virgins from your area on chat rooms , Bars.
You forgot prostitutes.

kharma45 said:
If he actually has gone to bed and is off GAF, I clicked on his profile and it says 23.

hmm ok, I guess that's not too old to be obsessed over Selena Gomez. and have dessert innuendo avatars of her, He wins!

He does look older though in that pic, and considering its a few years ago.

Kurtofan said:
You forgot prostitutes.

Yep that's true, I know a fellow GAFer (real life friend) who had to break down and get a 200 dollar hooker and finally bust his 32 year old nut! He loved it and went back for seconds and thirds!

Sometimes your options are limited and you just got to do what you got to do.

Aselith

You'll be able to not get laid at hyperspeed now!

Region-FreeWii said:
I'm still a vrigin and touch the hell outta girls in pictures and off the camera. :(

There's such a thing as too much touching as well. Grabbyhands is just as effective at cockblocking you as hoverhands. Possibly more so. Typos will also effect your chances.

Aselith said:
You'll be able to not get laid at hyperspeed now!

There's such a thing as too much touching as well. Grabbyhands is just as effective at cockblocking you as hoverhands. Possibly more so. Typos will also effect your chances.

It depends on situation aswell, you dont want to flat out grope everyone. I honestly to this day dont know how to deal with meeting family, I DO NOT want to be embracing an elderly relative I dont even know. :lol

Kinyou

EricHasNoPull said:
Yep that's true, I know a fellow GAFer (real life friend) who had to break down and get a 200 dollar hooker and finally bust his 32 year old nut! He loved it and went back for seconds and thirds!

Sometimes your options are limited and you just got to do what you got to do.
And now? Has he been in a relationship with a woman without paying her?
I'd like to know because I actually believe that it helps someone if he breaks down this "wall"

RedShift

bobs99 ... said:
To be fair I hoverhand with people I dont know well, until I know theyre boundries I just dont want to overdo it. Some of the replies in this thread are making me rethink my outlook, but then again I dont know if the people in this thread just flat out grope. :lol

Yeah but if a girl is hugging you or kissing you on the cheek like in these pics then its pretty clear its OK to touch them. I can sort of understand with these meet and greet photo opportunities with Summer Glau or whatever but if you're going for them you have to accept its weird anyway.

I don't understand this. If you're willing to put your arm around somebody, which is really the intimate bit, why wouldn't you rest your hand? :lol

I mean the socially awkward/virgins would surely find the wrapping your arm around somebody the hard bit?

Very odd.

joetachi

This really doesn't apply in latin america you can easily get a kiss on the cheek if your friends with a girl. You have to be extremely shy here to be on a hover hand level.

Aselith said:

Ease up. You're going to give the virgin a complex and he'll never break out of that mold.

andymcc

Banned
Wow this is a really awesome thread. :lol

Every virgin I know hoverhands, if not for this thread I would have never noticed!

Ezalc

EricHasNoPull said:
I wouldn't be at all surprised if all of those Gomez and Justice obsessed Gafers from that creepy thread also sported a hover hand if and when they got a "meet and greet" photo op with the said teens.

If I was in that situation with Justice whoever removed me from her would be crowned next king of England.

WJD

Ezalc said:
If I was in that situation with Justice whoever removed me from her would be crowned next king of England.

That's cause Justice is actually a pretty attractive young woman.

Gomez is not.

Sarye

There is never a reason to hover hand. You're essentially putting them on a pedestal by doing that. Women are people too. They're not going to slap you or anything of that sort.

Ezalc

Kentpaul said:

There are people who still believe in the wait until marriage thing you know.

Scrow

Still Tagged Accordingly
Mr. Sam said:
No. Lay your claim with an assured hand over the shoulder.
real men hold around the waist imo. i find the hand-over-shoulder sort of creepy.

holding around the waist feels much more natural, manly, and intimate.

Erasus

Sweaty hands maybe? I get sweaty hands sometimes and I also know how gross it is to just have a sweaty hand on your shoulder.

Ezalc said:
There are people who still believe in the wait until marriage thing you know.

Outside of religious obligations, that kind of attitude is incredibly outdated and usually more of an excuse to cover the lack of relationship or sexual experience.

I knew three agnostics/athiests that said they believed that. One was a virgin last time I talked to him, at 26, and two women I knew who felt that way were pretty overweight.

Erasus said:
Sweaty hands maybe? I get sweaty hands sometimes and I also know how gross it is to just have a sweaty hand on your shoulder.

Possibly. Why not wipe your hands on your jeans or t-shirt?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom