• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

HS football player charged with felony after exposing himself in yearbook photo

Status
Not open for further replies.

darscot

I think it's funny, the prank that is. The fact that are charging him with a crime is just is sad but it's the US and I am no longer surprised by the insanity of their justice system.

low-G

Everyone says "kids will be kids" here in this thread. Wtf? I never did that. I don't know anyone who did...

It's the same excuse time and time again. I don't think I'd want someone who thinks this sort of thing is a good idea (knowingly exposing his penis in a photo he knows kids will see) should be allowed to live in society unmonitored. Maybe do an IQ test and see if he's willing to think outside of pure animal instinct first, but he sounds a little like a sex offender.

Ivan 3414

Everyone says "kids will be kids" here in this thread. Wtf? I never did that. I don't know anyone who did...

It's the same excuse time and time again. I don't think I'd want someone who thinks this sort of thing is a good idea (knowingly exposing his penis in a photo he knows kids will see) should be allowed to live in society unmonitored. Maybe do an IQ test and see if he's willing to think outside of pure animal instinct first, but he sounds a little like a sex offender.

Lmao.

Alexlf

I am dieing at this. You really think that flashing your dick as a joke in a photo has ANY correlation with being a sex offender? Or that an IQ test would help to distinguish them?

EDIT: Dammit, I just got got didn't I? Good one.

SaganIsGOAT

Did you grow up with other kids, or boys? Shit, we'd sack tap eachother, pinch the shit out of eachothers nipples, and other weird shit kids do. We weren't all a bunch of sexually deviant weirdos who wanted to touch eachothers parts, we just wanted to fuck with eachother. This kid just took the fuckery to the next level 😂

I had a friend who happened to crack his ring finger knuckle with his thumb during one of those group football pictures. It showed up in the final photo, and he got in trouble because the administration said he was "making a gang sign" lol.

I got a handjob during recess.

Almost had me. 10/10.

Altairre

You sound a little like a crazy person.
I can't tell if this is supposed to be a joke or not.

riotous

Banned
We hid weed references in our quotes under our senior pictures.

It was all so childish but we sure got a kick out of it then.

low-G

I am dieing at this. You really think that flashing your dick as a joke in a photo has ANY correlation with being a sex offender? Or that an IQ test would help to distinguish them?

EDIT: Dammit, I just got got didn't I? Good one.

Just a joke, breh. Right? 18 year old flashing kids is just a joke? Yeah. That is 100% correlation with sex offender.

keffri

"Osborn was booked for 69 counts of indecent exposure".

Huehuehue

1x

I laughed.

We hid weed references in our quotes under our senior pictures.

It was all so childish but we sure got a kick out of it then.

"I hope to blaze new trails."
"I leave this school with more than 420 memories."
"I'll be blunt: I put the High in High School"
"After I graduate I hope to make a lot of green"

Alexlf

Just a joke, breh. Right? 18 year old flashing kids is just a joke? Yeah. That is 100% correlation with sex offender.

I missed the part where he flashed kids, or are you implying there was a whole bunch of kids all sitting behind the camera and thats the real reason he did it?

neshcom

Banned
You'd think a lawyer would muscle up to the school and point out how the administration failed and let this slip through before distributing the yearbooks to minors. I mean, you'd think the parents could organize some sort of class-action suit.

Unless the dick pic wasn't a big deal and we didn't need to ruin this dude's life over it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom