• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Huey Lewis tried to sleep with my girlfriend!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hanmik

just saw a video of her riding Timberland on Youtube..

must be bad to try to google to see if you are "outed" as Huey´s Girlfriend.. and this is thread is the top result..

There is only one good answer to this question.
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=733989

39a.gif

D

Deleted member 13876

Unconfirmed Member
As pointed out earlier, googling "Huey Lewis Girlfriend" returns this thread as the top result.

What do you think you'd Google if you were Huey Lewis's girlfriend?

"who is the best power ranger"

Thrak360

Neo Member
I did a bit of detective-GAF field work. Let me know if I'm stepping out of bounds, but I won't single people out.

Confirming venue and event:

http://www.guitars101.com/forums/f145/huey-lewis-amp-the-news-2014-0-a-181627.html

OP earned some serious cred points here.

1. Huey performed on the exact evening the OP described
2. Huey was in Baltimore, at the Hilton
3. Huey's show was exclusive for lawyers

All three points in favor of the OP.

I can't check Youtube at work, but someone in attendance had to have recorded some of the show on their phone. Wondering if there's any video of Huey hitting on women from the stage. Guy's a veteran performer, I wonder what type of banter he employs to woo the ladies?

Hankodank

So, I just came down off the internet high I was on back there...

couple of thoughts:

1. how far do you guys think this will go? I mean, would it be too far-fetched to speculate that at some point we'll see a news story on this?

2. There's an insanely curious part of me that wants to keep digging. I want to follow this rabbit hole as far as I can because I want to peek behind the mystic curtain of the celebrity life.

3. There's the other part of me that feels a little sick to be reminded (harshly sometimes) that celebrities have faults and face the same consequences as we do. I've played a part in this process, and yeah - I feel bad for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom