• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

HuffPo: Deadpool scene will make you sweat [Mild spoiler]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trojita

Rapid Response Threadmaker
"I may be sitting on this man’s face at some point, he may be sitting on mine."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/ryan-reynolds-deadpool-nude-scene_us_56b90f0ae4b04f9b57dacea4?

Over the course of his career, we've seen a lot of Ryan Reynolds. There was that awkward naked hug with Sandra Bullock in "The Proposal," the time he scaled down a fire escape without clothes in "Buying the Cow" or when he was shirtless in most of "The Amityville Horror" for no apparent reason.

According to Reynolds himself, the actor will go the full monty in a nude fight scene for his upcoming superhero movie "Deadpool." Wade Wilson will reportedly battle Ajax (Ed Skrein) in the buff while a building burns down around them.

“There was a lot of me there,” Reynolds told the crowd at a BuzzFeed Brews event in San Francisco last week. “There’s nothing else you can do except to just sorta grin, bear it, and go, ‘All right, guys, we’re all going to get to really know each other today. I may be sitting on this man’s face at some point, he may be sitting on mine.’ It was ugly but necessary.”

tumblr_inline_mopy49Kp9t1qz4rgp.gif

Also Ryan Reynolds described his dick in six words

https%3A//vine.co/e4ec044d-40a8-40c2-b897-7727f43e9070

A small haiku written in braille

Looking forward to this, because the scene will be hilarious and a lot of people (men) will be very uncomfortable.

I remember walking out of Watchmen in theatre with guys complaining about the giant blue penis all over (which had maybe 20 seconds of screentime total)

Looking forward to this, because the scene will be hilarious and a lot of people (men) will be very uncomfortable.

I remember walking out of Watchmen in theatre with guys complaining about the giant blue penis all over (which had maybe 20 seconds of screentime total)
It was all they could think of for the next six inches... days... six days!

DJ_Lae

I'm not gay but I'd totally be up for Ryan Reynold's penis.

I bet the scene will be hilarious.

HStallion

Now what's the next step in your master plan?
This is sounding like the Thunder Gun Express movie from Its Always Sunny. Wonder if Reynolds hangs dong?

gosox333

how could it possibly be a surprise that RR was gonna hang dong in this given all the 'it's gotta be R' hubbub?

really now

atr0cious

What the fuck is up with the spoilers for this movie via pr? I'd like to not have known about this, before i go to see it this weekend.

I was going to watch this with my little brother probably will skip now.

How old are you and your brother? If this is an issue, I don't think you should be taking him to an R rated movie.

Either way, I don't really get this, it's just a penis... both of you have them. If anything, I think some of the crude jokes should be more embarrassing than some thing you both have on your body.

Trojita... ;_;

Did you have to bloody put it in your thread title...? That would have been a lovely surprise when I go see it this weekend.

Trojita

Rapid Response Threadmaker
Trojita... ;_;

Did you have to bloody put it in your thread title...? That would have been a lovely surprise when I go see it this weekend.

I'm sorry ;_;

Thought it would be okay since it was said to the public by Ryan Reynolds.

HStallion

Now what's the next step in your master plan?
I kind of want to see this on opening weekend to watch people's reactions.

I can already hear the uncomfortable jokes coming after the scene is over by dude Bros too embarrassed to keep quiet lest people take their silence as they mightbe gay or something.

I wonder how many people will out right walk out?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom