• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Deadpool |OT| Weapon X Gon' Give It To Ya

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quick

Banned
Y61s0aZ.png

RVsLH7N.png

Ovb27Ix.png

dtsL5Y1.png

p4hA5gv.png

51ZjPuT.png

rspaB6V.png

CPmVQQo.png

yKOY2Wi.png

2lPCuyT.gif

Oh, right. This is a superhero movie. BRB POOP EMOJI. LOL TWEETS!

Cue the Music

yVeZkkU.png

Director: Tim Miller
Producers: Simon Kinberg, Lauren Shuler Donner, Wade Wilson Ryan Reynolds
Screenplay: Paul Wernick, Rhett Reese
Music: Tom Holkenborg, aka Junkie XL
Release: February 12, 2016

BmrWqfS.jpg

Starring:
Ryan Reynold's Penis in IMAX | Wade Wilson's Penis in IMAX
Morena Baccarin | Vanessa
TJ Miller | Weasel
Ed Skrein | Ajax
Gina Carano | Angel Dust
Brianna Hildebrand | Negasonic Teenage Warhead
Stefan Kapičić | Colossus
Leslie Uggams | Blind Al
Jed Rees | The Recruiter
Vancouver's Georgia Viaduct | That highway in every trailer
Wade Wilson Ryan Reynolds | Deadpool

Red Band Trailer 1 | Red Band Trailer 2

eLYtfRs.gif

vhOhDdN.png

RottenTomatoes | Metacritic

"Ryan Reynolds gets the full-throttle wisecracking showcase he deserves in this scabrously funny origin story." - Justin Chang, Variety

"A really raunchy, very dirty and pretty funny goof on the entire superhero ethos, as well as the first Marvel film to irreverently trash the brand." - Todd McCarthy, Hollywood Reporter

"It's a film that's amused with itself, but thanks to a screwball screenplay by Rhett Rheese and Paul Wernick and a charmingly snarky lead turn by Ryan Reynolds, that amusement is both thoroughly earned and completely contagious." - Alonso Duralde, TheWrap

"Sure, it's about as shocking as a middle schooler giving his teacher the finger, but there's something adorable about that kind of juvenile nonsense." - Devin Faraci, Birth.Movies.Death.​

m1anWHc.gif

CLICK THIS FOR SPOILER BULLSHIT.

2lFBQLX.gif

Hagi

Looking forward to seeing this next week and Wade fucking up that douche looking guy they got to play Francis.

TJ Miller's biography should have said

"Let Ryan Reynolds sleep in his house for an extended amount of time, and in return he owns 10% of the rights to star in a Ryan Reynolds flick"

Meia

That's what wolverine has right? does deadpool do anything else or does he just not die

Deadpool for the most part also is aware he's in a comic book usually, so I'm sure he'll be aware he's in a movie at some points during it. Him talking to the audience during a trailer is basically par for the course for the character.

I cannot wait for this movie, already have my imax tickets ready for thursday. :D

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
You have both nsfw trailers as the first trailer btw

Reverend Funk

Comfy Penetration
He breaks the fourth wall

Deadpool for the most part also is aware he's in a comic book usually, so I'm sure he'll be aware he's in a movie at some points during it. Him talking to the audience during a trailer is basically par for the course for the character.

I cannot wait for this movie, already have my imax tickets ready for thursday. :D

Deadpool heals much faster than Wolverine. He is also a skilled assasin and knows he is in a comic book (or movie =P)
neat

i wonder if hugh jackman slipped in this movie. he would obviously be down for it but i wonder if it happened.

should be a fun time at the movies most def

The Ask Ryan Reynolds clip with him talking about keeping the suit is gold. It's on the Deadpool FB page. Can't link right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom