• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

HuffPo: Deadpool scene will make you sweat [Mild spoiler]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry ;_;

Thought it would be okay since it was said to the public by Ryan Reynolds.

I don't know what you mean so it must be a promo they haven't shown here. :( It's not like I'm on total media lock down or anything, but it's a bummer. I might cry over this, T. I'm 9 months along now and I cry when I see Carl's Junior commercials. This might lead to a fountain of tears. What have you done?

reverse.gif

Pyrokai

I'll have to go get some snacks during that scene.

This is a real comment in a thread.

I've stayed for many boobs in movies. Not particularly a fan. But like.....they're in SO many movies.

I also highly doubt you'll see more than a butt. Omg I can't believe I'm replying to this but it irritated me

HStallion

Now what's the next step in your master plan?

I've stayed for many boobs in movies. Not particularly a fan. But like.....they're in SO many movies.

I also highly doubt you'll see more than a butt. Omg I can't believe I'm replying to this but it irritated me

Is this in 3D? Could be too in your face for him

Monocle

I'll have to go get some snacks during that scene.
I'm gay and I'm just fine with naked women in my shows and movies. It's absurd to have such a sensitivity to the human body. It's not like you're going to be watching a couple of hairy slobs press their clammy bellies together. Athletic physiques are beautiful regardless of whether they turn you on. And dicks are just bits of skin. Why even care?

You don't have to touch Ryan Reynolds' mandoodle, not even if you see it in 3D.

Since the reviews have come out so positive, I absolutely cannot wait until Thursday.

Kinda wish this wasn't spoiled for me though.

Krev

Unconfirmed Member
I kind of want to see this on opening weekend to watch people's reactions.

I can already hear the uncomfortable jokes coming after the scene is over by dude Bros too embarrassed to keep quiet lest people take their silence as they mightbe gay or something.

I wonder how many people will out right walk out?
The scene isn't going to make bros uncomfortable. It's hyper macho violence played completely straight, and you don't see anything. This article is just (successful) marketing.

Clinton514

Well that's all good for you. Enjoy.

Loomba

Would have been fun to watch this without knowing but whatever. Going to have to watch the gfs face now, she is going to be mortified; gonna be hilarious.

Bluth54

Can't wait to see if there's a backlash from parents who took their kids to this movie since it's "just a superhero movie" even though it's rated R.

neorej

ERMYGERD!
Can't wait to see if there's a backlash from parents who took their kids to this movie since it's "just a superhero movie" even though it's rated R.

"I took little Jimmy to Deadpool and now he's scarred for life. I blame Ryan Reynolds' schlong."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom