• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hulk Hogan vs. Stone Cold Steve Austin vs. The Rock vs. John Cena

Status
Not open for further replies.

JaseMath

Who wins, and why is it Stone Cold?

EDIT: Stone Cold for me. Everything about his character defined the direction of the (then) WWF. The Rock was entertaining and legendary on the mic, but never felt authentic the same way SCSA did. Hulk was just goofy, and I can't look past the You-Can't-See-Me Cena.

The Rock likes to talk about being the most electrifying man in sports entertainment but it was always secretly Stone Cold. Stone Cold was the attitude era and the attitude era was wrestling at it's peak.

Stone Cold and Cena have only beaten The Rock.

Hulk Hogan hasn't beaten any of the other three.

The Rock has beaten all of the other three.

So The Rock.

Bronx-Man

Banned
Rock wins this because he's beaten all three of these men at WrestleMania.

therock-480.jpg

GOAT.

Let's see

Hogan pinned the Rock (RAW before WM18 tag match) and that's it

Cena defeated the Rock at WM 29 and that's it

Austin defeated the Rock at In Your House: DX, WM 15 and 17 and that's it

On the other hand...

The Rock defeated Hogan at WM 18 and No Way Out 2003

The Rock defeated Cena at WM 29

The Rock defeated Austin at Survivor Series 2001 and WM 19

Answer is easy sheeple

It's James Ellsworth

Hogan doesn't even deserve to be in this match. Make it a triple threat with the others so we can actually have a good match.

Rock wins after hitting stone cold with a stunner then making Cena tap to the sharpshooter.

Man the attitude era is the only era that had 2 top baby faces that could run the company

No other era had it and they barely scratching to make one!

Verelios

Cena because he's the posterboy, and failing that will certainly get 8-10 friends to jump the Rock beforehand, during or after for the belt

Indelible

Stone Cold for having the biggest impact in the shortest time. The Rock was great but he has basically become a parody of what he used to be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom