• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Humble Indie Bundle 6 - Torchlight, SPAZ, Rochard, Vessel, Shatter; BTA: DustForce

Jamestown is pretty good too.

i have recently gotten around to playing some of the games i have gotten in bundles over the last year or so. so far bastion and bit trip runner did not disappoint. i also loved machinarium which was from one of the earlier bundles. braid and psychonauts, and to a lesser extent cave story and world of goo, are all among my favorite games of all time, though i played all of them before they were parts of hundles.

fake edit: i just checked and i have bought every humble bundle except 3. i think i was on vacation when that came out and missed it.

Got a spare steam key for the 4 bonus games with the bundle (Wizorb, BIT.TRIP.RUNNER, Gratuitous Space Battles, and Jamestown)

quote to reveal

Edit: code taken! thanks guys

Is there a way to get just S.P.A.Z and Gratuitous Space Battles?

I'm interested in just these two games but I don't want to pay the full price for them.

Are u serious? Full price, what is it $6 now?

he is a boston sports fan, so he is a terrible person.

LOL, nevermind, I wasn't thinking that.

I was thinking in the lines of $10 for each, which would make it $20. I guess I can just buy the bundle for $6.

On another note, I know I won't be playing the other games, is there a way I can just give them away? Like keep the two games I wanted and gift the rest?

pdk27

Had the exact same problem with the Steam version. Downloaded it the dmg file instead and it worked fine. Saw people on the steam forum with the same problem.

Anyone having trouble with Bit Trip Runner? I'm on a Mac and when I try to play the game I get a Steam error saying "This game is currently unavailable (corrupt game files)"

I tried uninstalling and reinstalling but it didn't help at all.

Haunted

LOL, nevermind, I wasn't thinking that.

I was thinking in the lines of $10 for each, which would make it $20. I guess I can just buy the bundle for $6.

On another note, I know I won't be playing the other games, is there a way I can just give them away? Like keep the two games I wanted and gift the rest?
Nah, you get Steam keys for the initital bundle and the bonus. Not for each title separately.

Croc

Banned
Had the exact same problem with the Steam version. Downloaded it the dmg file instead and it worked fine. Saw people on the steam forum with the same problem.

Actually the problem seems to have been solved on its own now. I just tried running it yesterday after not messing with it anymore since the last time and it ended up working just fine.

Agkel

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
Ive been so busy with mid-terms lately I completely missed this humble bundle. I have all the main bundles 1-V and a few of the themed ones. I'm seriously mad! This was a great bundle and now I'm going to be missing one of the main bundles :( aghhhh

Mario

Sidhe / PikPok
Hoping it was a success for you. :)

It was indeed. Great result for a 3 year old game, and now we have Shatter on Mac and Linux as well creating additional ongoing revenue streams (and a step closer to Shatter on iPad as well). Am set for hookers and blow for the rest of the year.

Carl

It was indeed. Great result for a 3 year old game, and now we have Shatter on Mac and Linux as well creating additional ongoing revenue streams (and a step closer to Shatter on iPad as well). Am set for hookers and blow for the rest of the year.

Only played it on PSN but happy for you :)

Atomski

Where's the love for Vessel? It's a really excellent puzzle platformer.

Its pretty much the reason I bought the pack. I owned everything else.

Hope to play it soonish.

I need a Shatter 2..

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
final tally
rWfGt.png

Haunted

1770718-ipo6lh.gif

Agkel

ughh Woke up even more PO'd than yesterday. My OCD is kicking in hard. Is there no way I could get my hands on this anymore? Someone that has an extra one that wants to sell it perhaps?

Eternia

ughh Woke up even more PO'd than yesterday. My OCD is kicking in hard. Is there no way I could get my hands on this anymore? Someone that has an extra one that wants to sell it perhaps?
An option would be to poke around the Steam community forums for a gift key. Just make sure you're clear on whether you want the above the average bundle or not.

Platy

Would be interesting if they made a week with "get any of the previous bundles you want for a special price" kind of deal.

...of course the special price would be more than the average when the bundle was on =P

pahamrick

Dropped $10 to get the above average bundle just for GSB, and all I've really played is Shatter. So yeah, money well spent. I may even play GSB, eventually.

Agkel

Thx Eternia, I'll try poking over there, see if someone has an extra copy I can claim under my humble bundle account. So sad seeing 1 through 4, V, some themed ones and not 6 :(.

Would be interesting if they made a week with "get any of the previous bundles you want for a special price" kind of deal.

...of course the special price would be more than the average when the bundle was on =P

This would be an amazing deal. Have a super sale on bundles that lets you buy all the bundles that have been released separately. So for example I could buy number 6 and maybe some of the other themed ones and say someone that is missing 2 and 4, could buy those.

For the time been I really hope I can find someone with an extra bundle 6 because I am OBSESSING about it right now.

Croc

Banned
Is anyone else noticing the achievements for Shatter acting up? In my library it says I have 7 unlocked, but when I click for specifics it just shows all of the achievements completely locked and that I have 0/30 earned.

Milla

Neo Member
Is anyone else noticing the achievements for Shatter acting up? In my library it says I have 7 unlocked, but when I click for specifics it just shows all of the achievements completely locked and that I have 0/30 earned.

Can you please email me at support at sidhe.co.nz with the details of your install (HiB, Steam, platform, system specs, connection details, Steam user-name), so I can look into this?

EVOL 100%

Dropped $10 to get the above average bundle just for GSB, and all I've really played is Shatter. So yeah, money well spent. I may even play GSB, eventually.

It's amazingly fun. When the battle starts and you get that sinking realization that your army is going to get slowly and painfully destroyed about 5 minutes in... So good.

Croc

Banned
Can you please email me at support at sidhe.co.nz with the details of your install (HiB, Steam, platform, system specs, connection details, Steam user-name), so I can look into this?

Yup I can do that. I'm not a huge PC gamer so I don't know if I'll get all of that information as you want since I'm not too familiar with it but I'll try to get everything.

Top Bottom