• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Humble Indie Bundle 6 - Torchlight, SPAZ, Rochard, Vessel, Shatter; BTA: DustForce

bigace33

Free $1 bundle to the first person who posts a picture of a great 2D boss battle.

1621799-shank09_super.jpg

May not be a classic, but I love this game. Shank.

speedpop

Has problems recognising girls
Strange, as both are normal credit cards, not prepaid. And I haven't gone over the limit on either, so I don't know what could be the problem. I already sent an e-mail to the bank, and if I don't get a response tomorrow, I'll call them. I'd really hate to miss the bundle, as I'd like to play Vessel.

Send me a PM of your email address and I'll gift you the full bundle.

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
Send me a PM of your email address and I'll gift you the full bundle.
Are you serious? I intended to buy it, now I'll feel guilty just getting it for free...

OK, when/if my CC problem gets solved, I'll remember to pay it forward here, as a tribute to you. It's the least I can do.

Thanks a lot Speedpop, for keeping the generous-GAF spirit alive.

speedpop

Has problems recognising girls
It's fine broski - everyone is getting a game or three for free with this bundle. Just send away.

And no problems.

Just bought a few bundles for my niece and nephew.

Any games there which is inappropriate for kids? (8 and 9)

I don't want my sister giving me a lecture again like the time I let them play GTA 4.

Haunted

Is Dustforce really good?

I've heard comparisons made to Super Meat Boy but its controls never seemed too tight from gameplay I've seen. Maybe I should give it a try.

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
It's fine broski - everyone is getting a game or three for free with this bundle. Just send away.

And no problems.
I'll say it again here: you're the best, and if my financial problems (?) get solved, I'll buy some lucky GAFfer the bundle because of you :)

CheesecakeRecipe

Stormy Grey
Just bought a few bundles for my niece and nephew.

Any games there which is inappropriate for kids? (8 and 9)

I don't want my sister giving me a lecture again like the time I let them play GTA 4.

Torchlight has some blood, when you go back to earlier areas while overpowered you cause them to erupt into a red mist. There might have been a way to deactivate that.

Can't speak for the rest, only other one I own is SPAZ and I never booted that up.

EDIT: There is an option but it is bugged and doesn't remove all blood. A fix was made available here, requires the no blood box to be unchecked to work.

chixdiggit

Kind of want for Dust Force. Have the rest. My problem with these bundles is that I just never get around to actually playing them.

Torchlight has some blood, when you go back to earlier areas while overpowered you cause them to erupt into a red mist. There might have been a way to deactivate that.

Can't speak for the rest, only other one I own is SPAZ and I never booted that up.

EDIT: There is an option but it is bugged and doesn't remove all blood. A fix was made available here, requires the no blood box to be unchecked to work.

thanks mate

Milla

Neo Member
Is Shatter playable with a keyboard and mouse? I'd like to try it once they fix the Mac version.

You can get the working Mac version now, by downloading directly from the Humble Bundle site. And yes, you can play with keyboard and mouse.

honorless

We don't have "get out of jail free" cards, but if we did, she'd have one.
Hey gaf got an extra Steam key for the bundle (no Dustlight though). First person who PMs me gets it.
ARPG clickfest starring street cleaners
or
speedrunning platformer with multiple fantasy/steampunk classes and absurd lewt

...I'd probably buy either.

Ilive1up

what a deal!

never played any of these games, but i couldn't toss this up. gave 10 bucks, got some sweet games. dustforce is insanely good, and that soundtrack is rad. i'm digging torchlight and shatter is fun too. still have to try out that others.

love this stuff.

wazoo

I own everyone except DustForce. Too much considering it is more than what we should expect from any sales on Dustforce alone.

Zia

You can get the working Mac version now, by downloading directly from the Humble Bundle site. And yes, you can play with keyboard and mouse.

Thanks, I'll wait on the Steam fix.

Any guesses as to what the bonus will be? Dear Esther?

Thanks, I'll wait on the Steam fix.

Any guesses as to what the bonus will be? Dear Esther?

How impossible is it that it's To The Moon? The game is new on Steam, but not really by itself. It also just went on a 24 hour sale on GOG, which could merely be a coincidence, but Rochard was on sale a day before appearing in the bundle as well and it's a great way to maximize profits.

Dear Esther is a possibility as well.

Zia

How impossible is it that it's To The Moon? The game is new on Steam, but not really by itself. It also just went on a 24 hour sale on GOG, which could merely be a coincidence, but Rochard was on sale a day before appearing in the bundle as well and it's a great way to maximize profits.

That'd be a good one, though maybe a little unlikely as it's Windows-only.

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member

Do you have any idea on how long it usually takes for the bonus games to be released, once the regular bundle goes live?

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
Been interested in checking out SPAZ, now I have absolutely no excuse to not own it. Sweet.

Zia

I had never even seen SPAZ before. It's a fun and interesting little-big game. Reviews missed the point, in my opinion.

Top Bottom