• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Humble Indie Bundle 6 - Torchlight, SPAZ, Rochard, Vessel, Shatter; BTA: DustForce

Milla

Neo Member
Brill, it's running on Steam on a MacBook Retina with OSX as up to date as can be.

As a quick test I just downloaded the non-DRM version and put it on my Air w. up-to-date Mountain Lion and it worked beautifully (yay), so it's not pervasive. Can you send me details of the machine it's not loading on, and if there are any crash reports or error logs send those too? The address is support at sidhe.co.nz :)

speedpop

Has problems recognising girls
The first bundle where I (almost) don't have any of them. Torchlight was the only one I already had.

Happy times.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Getting it for SPAZ.

If they give me a better reason to beat the average I'll add more.

JeTmAn81

Yep. Limited funds, and I'm not going to pay an extra 4 dollars and change for an extra game I've never heard of. I just wanted to pay enough to get the Steam key.

Lol, that's what I always pay too (actually, it was $0.25 when that still got you Steam keys). Mostly because I just want to add to my library and I'll likely never even pay for any of these games. So free dollar for them. I would pay more if they ever included a game I knew I would definitely play.

speedpop

I'm actually surprised it took me this long to grab Dustforce considering how long it had been on my wishlist when it first came out. The soundtrack alone is worth the $15 I paid.

I don't own any of them but I just can't seem to care about this one.

The backlog says no. Maybe if they add some shit in I'll want it.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
Probably worth it for the Shatter soundtrack alone.

I like how I can link all of my bundles together too, assuming this is new.

Bentendo

Just out of curiosity... which game has the best soundtrack? I need something new to listen to on my iPod. The Humble Music Bundle was freakin' AWESOME!

Toppot

I don't own any of them but I just can't seem to care about this one.

The backlog says no. Maybe if they add some shit in I'll want it.

Watch this video, you should then want to jump all over Shatter and its soundtrack. Honest to god it was the best game soundtrack the year it came out and its still my number 2 favourite game soundtrack. The game is also a ton of fun that is more complicated than your typical break out. It has the shard mechanic, awesome boss fights, 2 player on PC, leaderboards and bonus stages, plus a boss rush mode.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KCDOZzmHsqk

i bought this even though i dont really know any of the games (outside of torchlight and loot games dont really do it for me). what is worth playing?

sell me GAF!

coopolon

Is there any way to specify which charity your money goes to (between EFF and Child's Play)? It's not really a big deal, but it'd be nice to be able to pick, or even to pick alternative charities that we care more about.

Mario

Sidhe / PikPok
Is there any way to specify which charity your money goes to (between EFF and Child's Play)? It's not really a big deal, but it'd be nice to be able to pick, or even to pick alternative charities that we care more about.

Click the little arrow to the left of the Charity slider.

jph139

Yup, you can decide how much goes to which. Only between those two, though.

Is Dustforce better with KB+M or a controller? Should be getting my hands on a PC-ready controller soon... should I wait? Same with the other games, I guess.

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
Fuck, I'm getting a "Your transaction has failed" e-mail when trying to buy the bundle using Amazon Payments. I tried with both my credit cards, and both failed. Don't know what else to do, or the reason of it, as I was able to buy the last Android bundle using that payment method. Someone else had this problem, and were you able to solve it?

speedpop

I've been stupidly busy over the past hour or two, but I am actually excited about playing Dustforce and Shatter in another hour when I am free. I've had Rochard and Vessel on my wishlist for a while, and I have a feeling that Space Pirates and Zombies is going to be the big sleeper hit for me.

I wonder what bonuses we will get.

mneuro

Is anyone else having a problem activating their humble bundle 6 keys on steam? Steam is telling me Steam server is unavailable after it attempts to register the key.

Game Guru

This was bought for Dustforce, Torchlight, and S.P.A.Z.! Got it for $5.65 and beat the average! Too bad Steam is down, though.

Milla

Neo Member
Fuck, I'm getting a "Your transaction has failed" e-mail when trying to buy the bundle using Amazon Payments. I tried with both my credit cards, and both failed. Don't know what else to do, or the reason of it, as I was able to buy the last Android bundle using that payment method. Someone else had this problem, and were you able to solve it?

I once had that come up. My card didn't have enough available credit. I put some money onto it and it worked fine :)

Gattsu25

Banned
So bought. Even if I already have Dustforce, Torchlight, Shatter (PSN) and SPAZ

FLAC Dustforce soundtrack alone is worth it

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
I once had that come up. My card didn't have enough available credit. I put some money onto it and it worked fine :)
Strange, as both are normal credit cards, not prepaid. And I haven't gone over the limit on either, so I don't know what could be the problem. I already sent an e-mail to the bank, and if I don't get a response tomorrow, I'll call them. I'd really hate to miss the bundle, as I'd like to play Vessel.

Gilby

All of you who are about to play Dustforce for the first time are in for something special! Definitely worth matching the average.

As a quick test I just downloaded the non-DRM version and put it on my Air w. up-to-date Mountain Lion and it worked beautifully (yay), so it's not pervasive. Can you send me details of the machine it's not loading on, and if there are any crash reports or error logs send those too? The address is support at sidhe.co.nz :)

Hi Milla, I posted details of my Shatter problem here: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=42289266&postcount=5920

mclaren777

I've purchased almost every HIB for $10 and yet I've only ever played one game (Voxatron).

I honestly don't know why I keep buying these things.

ghibli99

I've purchased almost every HIB for $10 and yet I've only ever played one game (Voxatron).

I honestly don't know why I keep buying these things.
You're supporting a good cause, and $10 for 6 sure beats $60 for 1, especially if you don't play them. That's how I justify it anyway. ;)

Awesome. I don't own any so this is a completely amazing purchase for me.

In the last 3 bundles I owned like half the games in each one.

Zoibie

I'll take any excuse to replay and re-listen to Shatter. Game is sublime. Also never heard of Dustforce before but it I liked the short bit that I tried. Really need to hook up a gamepad before I play more though.

Milla

Neo Member
Are people just ignoring me?

That question works so well with your avatar.

image.php

Top Bottom