• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Humble Indie Bundle 6 - Torchlight, SPAZ, Rochard, Vessel, Shatter; BTA: DustForce

Ilive1up

is dustforce crashing on startup for anyone else? i'm running it on a mac.

it worked fine yesterday, but i can't open it now.

D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
had to grab this one even though already got torchlight.

keys won't activate on steam though, keeps telling me the servers are down...

djtiesto

is beloved, despite what anyone might say
Bundle worth it just for the Shatter soundtrack. Some of the finest game music I've ever heard, it's like the Anjunadeep record label, Daft Punk, early 2000's progressive, and Amiga MOD music had a baby.

Spazo

First time I'm buying an indie bundle, how I can access the soundtracks ?

edit: just saw the music tab under Choose platform

JoseJX

I had never even seen SPAZ before. It's a fun and interesting little-big game. Reviews missed the point, in my opinion.

Indeed. The bundle is worth it for SPAZ alone! It reminds me a lot of Star Control 2, in a very good way. Great game!

Bundle worth it just for the Shatter soundtrack. Some of the finest game music I've ever heard, it's like the Anjunadeep record label, Daft Punk, early 2000's progressive, and Amiga MOD music had a baby.

I haven't touched the game but the soundtrack is great.

hey anyone know how many days in/ or before end they add some more games to the bundle?
EDIT: Looks like 7 days in for HB 5 so 25th or 26th more gamez might be added

JRW

I bought HIB 6 mainly for Shatter & Dustforce but was pleasantly surprised by Vessel, I had never heard of it before but if you even remotely like platform puzzlers it's an awesome game.

The water physics, animations, graphic, sounds & music are all top notch and also has native Xbox360 controller support.

Will hurt to throw away Jamestown and Runner just to get Wizorb =/
I'm in the same situation, why do they have to be one code?

How does getting the bonus games work? This is the first humble bundle I've ever bought. Do you get all of them as long as you bought it beforehand? Or is it just a choose one or something?
If you've already bought it you'll get all the games for free, if you haven't yet you just have to beat the average to get them.

Croc

Banned
How does getting the bonus games work? This is the first humble bundle I've ever bought. Do you get all of them as long as you bought it beforehand? Or is it just a choose one or something?

Ifrit

You'll get them either way afaik

I've always bought this bundles before the extra games are announced, and I've always received an email telling me that the games have been added to my bundle. You'll get your code on you unique game url, one code for all the extra games

Croc

Banned
You'll get them either way afaik

I've always bought this bundles before the extra games are announced, and I've always received an email telling me that the games have been added to my bundle. You'll get your code on you unique game url, one code for all the extra games

Ah gotcha, sounds awesome! I've been wanting all of those bonus games (with the exception of GSB; never heard of it).

Fantastic, diverse set of bonus games. I'm assuming the Gratuitous Space Battles code is for the base game and none of the (relatively expensive) DLC.

Croc

Banned
Instead of complaining about free games why don't y'all just not buy games anymore so you can make sure you get ones you don't have next time?

Indie Royale has the market for bundles of good games that are too small to be on Steam pretty well sewn up, TBQH.
Very true. Have been enjoying Royale a lot more than Humble lately. Not to say these main numbered bundles in the Humble series ain't good - they usually are. Problem is you probably have most of them already.

That said, there are a lot more of good non-steam games out there than Royale possibly can handle.

zulux21

Wish they would not limit themselves to Steam-only titles. Would be better for everyone.

They haven't limited themselves to just Steam titles, just mostly Steam titles. Even ignoring the music bundle they did there have been a number of non steam titles included.

in the original bundle Samorost 2 was not a steam title, it later became one and it was added but at the time it wasn't.

in the second bundle Cortex Command was included and still isn't on steam, Revenge of the Titans was also included and wasn't on steam at the time but is now.

In the Frozenbyte bundle Splot was an in development game added and we still don't have it 1.5 years later :p and Jack Claw was a tech demo

in the third bundle a 1.5 month trail of minecraft was included.

in Humble Voxatron Debut Voxatron was a alpha build that was the main feature of the bundle and the bundle included a bunch of other games from the developers of Voxatron that aren't on steam.

in Humble Introversion Bundle we got a number of tech demos

the Humble Bundle Mojam obviously wasn't steam only.

Humble Bundle for Android 2 had Canabalt which isn't on steam

Humble Botanicula Debut had Kooky & Osada which aren't on steam.

So they don't limit themselves to Steam-only titles they just tend to do a lot of them as A. Steam is the most popular PC gaming platform right now thus a lot of people prefer to have their games on Steam. and B. A lot of the good indie games end up on steam anyways and humble bundle in general just goes after good games.

Indie Royale has the market for bundles of good games that are too small to be on Steam pretty well sewn up, TBQH.

I would also agree with this. Plus a lot of the other indie bundles out there cover non steam games so it's not that hard to find non steam bundles.

Once again HIB adds games offered in previous HIBs along with a new one, and in a single code. Meh. HIB5 was a success not only because it had great games, but also because they were never before seen in indie bundles.

pdk27

Well this is the second Humble Bundle I've bought (5 & 6). Wanted to try out Shatter, skipped the PS3 version.

Croc

Banned
Anyone having trouble with Bit Trip Runner? I'm on a Mac and when I try to play the game I get a Steam error saying "This game is currently unavailable (corrupt game files)"

I tried uninstalling and reinstalling but it didn't help at all.

Not really feeling super hyped for any of these titles (and I have Torchlight already), but my traitor brain bought it anyway. The savings were just too powerful.

Any suggestions on what to play first?

Wizorb, BIT.TRIP.RUNNER, Gratuitous Space Battles and Jamestown are now included, are BTA, and have their own Steam key.

So this means that this steam key will only every have these four games, right? I just want to make sure that nothing more would get added to this particular Steam key as I already own these games and I'd like to give it away.

So this means that this steam key will only every have these four games, right? I just want to make sure that nothing more would get added to this particular Steam key as I already own these games and I'd like to give it away.

I asked myself the same thing, but I said eff it and gave it away. I doubt they'll add anything more to it.

bumpidy bum more 4 games added to bundle

We’ve just added four more fantastic games to our latest bundle: BIT.TRIP RUNNER, Gratuitous Space Battles, Jamestown, and Wizorb! If you have already purchased the bundle, they should automatically show up on your download page. New customers can access them by paying more than the current average on the site.

Lumination

'enry 'ollins
Hey guys, if anyone wants the Gratuitous Space Battles, Jamestown, and Bit Trip Runner key, just quote this post!

Just please post that you've taken it so there's no confusion!

Enjoy!

Edit: Didn't realize GSB had a multiplayer key. I added that too! It'll be clearly separated.

feel

Wizorb, BIT.TRIP.RUNNER, Gratuitous Space Battles and Jamestown are now included, are BTA, and have their own Steam key.
Aww, already have Runner and the other 3 don't interest me at all. Oh well at least I didn't have any of the original games except Torchlight and most seem pretty nice.

Top Bottom