• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hunger Games Simulator: NeoGAF Edition

Osukaa

38e55d25107366c06e6c7648f365dbf2.jpg

Live Picture of me and J-Roderton J-Roderton beatboxing like we run this game!
(Hes Blue instead of purple and grew stripes because that's his warpaint, so don't bother bringing that up!)

Osukaa

Add Mee!!
Its has been foretold in the stars that I shall win...

I feel like Shifty Shifty may be a problem... I mean his name just doesn't jive with me man.. seems sorta....shifty.
Ill see myself out the door now :(

NOOO!!!!! Its seems I predicted my death at the hands of Shifty Shifty since the beginning LOLOL Damn that Bastard I want revenge!!
Fear not followers I have been reborn as a messiah for my followers and a new religion has been born this day.
"So says God Usopp" from the One Piece Bible 4:18
With that, my friends, I take my leave of this hallowed battlefield. May my legend live on.

do-you-have-a-moment-to-talk-about-our-god-usopp_o_6423459.jpg

Osukaa

Damn Shifty Shifty is going to win dammit LOL. That crazy bastard been living his life just for this.. respectable in a way. If he hadnt killed me I would almost be rooting for him lol

LegendOfKage

Gold Member
synchronicity synchronicity

I would have just hit you over the head with the rock, but my doctor told me to be careful lifting heavy objects, and I think you'll agree that it's pretty important to look after your health. I mean, look who I'm talking to, here. You'd know that better than anyone, what with you being dead and all.

So yeah, sorry about that.

Last edited:
synchronicity synchronicity

I would have just hit you over the head with the rock, but my doctor told me to be careful lifting heavy objects, and I think you'll agree that it's pretty important to look after your health. I mean, look who I'm talking to, here. You'd know that better than anyone, what with you being dead and all.

So yeah, sorry about that.

It's all good. I'm dead, I can rest now. But you, you've got to be on your toes because death, she's still a comin'.

Osukaa

And just like that, ladies and gentlemen, we have our victor!!!!
1k4l9gR.png

haxan7 haxan7 Shifty Shifty @Proteus

Rest in Peace to Shifty and Proteus!

Congratulations to haxan for being the victor of the very first NeoGAF Hunger Games!

mHBadWl.jpg

LOL Congratz haxan7 haxan7 you evil bastard haa haa You earned that crown and took down the one known as Shifty Shifty so I can support your win.

Also shout out to Melon Melon for setting the whole thing up. This has been really fun :)

Top Bottom