• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hunger Games Simulator: NeoGAF Edition

Melon

Banned
Thanks again everyone who expressed interest in this, as this was a lot of fun. After doing some more digging on the simulator I noticed you can change the chances of certain events happening, which would make things even more interesting in 'Part II'. Speaking of part two, those who didn't get to participate the first time around get priority, but if some of you who did get to participate want to redeem yourselves, you may join in also (as long as there are spots still open). Looking forward to the shitstorm the second GAF Hunger Games brings!

Melon

Banned
Sorry for the double post, but since NeoGAF Survivor is over, HG is back in business! So if you would like to join in on the shenanigans; please express so with the photo you want me to use to represent you. (Reminder that we need 24 people, and that it is first come first serve)

Helios

743568.jpg

Surely, this time I'll win. I just needed a better avatar.

Sorry for the double post, but since NeoGAF Survivor is over, HG is back in business! So if you would like to join in on the shenanigans; please express so with the photo you want me to use to represent you. (Reminder that we need 24 people, and that it is first come first serve)
Add me. Use avatar

I want to win...

Scopa

The Tribe Has Spoken
Am I allowed? As a champion of Survivor, I mean? As a winner, am I allowed to go for the double?

‘Cause I’d like to :D

S

slugbahr

Unconfirmed Member
Count me in please!

tumblr_pjail6YhXI1tm1j1u_540.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom