• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hyperdimension Neptunia Community |OT| Pudding Pls (*´`) () (^o^)

Vylash

I've recently heard that VII will be delayed to mid 2016 because IFI want to wait till all its DLC is done being made before beginning localization. This is just a rumor but that sounds like a horrifically stupid thing to do, by then every single other PS4 RPG will be out in the West.

Original Compile? She had a ton of PuyoPuyo references, and I hear Sega didn't like that so they axed the character. She isn't isn't even in the Japanese RB3.

Delaying it is very smart since there's a ton of stuff coming and we've had a ridiculous amount of neptunia games this year

and i'm pretty sure they just mean kid compa

And did we not get kid compa or something?? I still haven't played enough reb 3 to unlock them

yeah she's in along with kid iffy

Gradon

To be honest, V-II by Mid 2016 sounds completely reasonable to me. There has been an abundance on Nep this year, and I need time to catch up on every other game I've bought haha.

ultra7k

Sega looks cute, glad she's not a Miku clone. I mean the outfit is a tiny bit, but the general Sega/Sonic references are nice.

True ending is incredibly easy (20% min shares for all nations, 0% forarfoire, beat the final boss again), and if you got the sisters, leveling them to 99 should be easy as long as you have other level 99 people, especially with the level-cap break DLC. 100 million is a pain though, I think there's a coliseum fight that makes it easier but I'm not sure how much. It was at least a couple hours of sheer grind with the method I had, the others should take...minutes I think, not counting story cutscenes for the true ending.

I would say Rebirth 2 if you want more RPG/aren't afraid of burn out, Action Unleashed if you want a mix up.

Actually thanks for this. I didn't realize that you could actually repeat quests...As of last night, I've just been spamming the one AG System one to bring the Others share down to 0, and will proceed from there.

My concern with the 99 cap was that after purchasing and installing the Additional content 1 DLC pack, my Fairy Fencer F DLC (Polytan fight in the Colosseum) disappeared, and were replaced by tPads. After some scouring online, I found that this reverts back once all 3 Additonal Content DLC packs are installed. Weird.

Succeeded in getting NepGear and Uni to 99, working on Rim and Rom.

I hate crafting...so the 100 items is going to be a real challenge for me I think. Otherwise, it's looking like the game is going to be easily platinum'd.

Am seriously considering Noire next, how are the tactics in the game? Any comparables?

SerTapTap

To be honest, V-II by Mid 2016 sounds completely reasonable to me. There has been an abundance on Nep this year, and I need time to catch up on every other game I've bought haha.

I'll buy it regardless and admit I don't really know much about spacing releases. Getting in before most PS4 JRPGs hit would be good but I don't really think Disgaea, Persona and a poorly/okayly-reviewed Tales will singlehandedly kill it's sales or anything. And Neptunia seems to sell well enough for it's budget regardless, Omega Quintet was the title that probably did need it's position as (almost) the first JRPG on PS4.

Actually thanks for this. I didn't realize that you could actually repeat quests...As of last night, I've just been spamming the one AG System one to bring the Others share down to 0, and will proceed from there.

My concern with the 99 cap was that after purchasing and installing the Additional content 1 DLC pack, my Fairy Fencer F DLC (Polytan fight in the Colosseum) disappeared, and were replaced by tPads. After some scouring online, I found that this reverts back once all 3 Additonal Content DLC packs are installed. Weird.

Succeeded in getting NepGear and Uni to 99, working on Rim and Rom.

I hate crafting...so the 100 items is going to be a real challenge for me I think. Otherwise, it's looking like the game is going to be easily platinum'd.

Am seriously considering Noire next, how are the tactics in the game? Any comparables?

I think I spammed the same AG System quest to do that as well. Most quests are repeatable as are coliseum matches, use quests to remove Arfoire shares then coliseum matches to quickly move shares between nations. You'll have to do that again in Rebirth 2 for endings or to recruit the CPUs, though once again the true ending is a pretty easy "everyone is balanced" share set. I prefer how Victory 2 does shares, though it's true ending reqs are pretty weird.

The DLC thing you found doesn't surprise me...TBH I'm all but certain they didn't bother to test anything but no or all level cap DLCs. There was a bug in Rebirth 2's level cap DLCs as well that they eventually fixed. Also regarding level cap, the boss monsters in the later areas (or the DLC areas) actually give enough XP that going several hundred levels over 99 actually doesn't take that long, it's a really weird curve, sort of like how in Disgaea you level 1-100 pretty slowly but once you access postgame content you'll basically level with every attack you make.

100 crafting isn't bad at all...just look through plans if you've been ignoring it (you shouldn't have been) and since you're so lategame you may simply have enough items to craft that many right now. If you're even somewhat thorough in beating enemies as you play through the game you'll end up with materials for a lot of minor crafting things purely on accident, the add/change dungeon/enemies ones particularly. There is also a crapton of stuff you can craft just with pigments and accessory items IIRC.

I can't really comment on HDNoire other than I know people find it midling and it's Platinum trophy reqs are absurd. I haven't played much myself but I have to restart in other to get one of the trophies already (the stupid quiz crap)

Gradon

I'll buy it regardless and admit I don't really know much about spacing releases.

After playing Hyperdimension Neptunia in 2012 and platting in 2013, playing and platting MK2 in 2013, playing Victory in 2013, playing PP in 2014, playing and platting Re;birth 1 in 2014, playing Re;birth 2, Noire, U and Re;birth 3 in 2015. I am so done for a year.
But that's just me, I'm getting a bit burned out.

If it comes out at the end of the year, I'll buy the Limited Edition and play it anyway.
;_;

ultra7k

with regards to rebirth 1's credit and item trophies....do the amounts carry over into new game+? Or do i start over from scratch?

HGH

Banned
Apparently the Neptunia characters are just included flat out in Million Arthur from now on.
hWeiNg5.jpg

Neptunia in a legit SE game, what has the world come to?
After playing Hyperdimension Neptunia in 2012 and platting in 2013, playing and platting MK2 in 2013, playing Victory in 2013, playing PP in 2014, playing and platting Re;birth 1 in 2014, playing Re;birth 2, Noire, U and Re;birth 3 in 2015. I am so done for a year.
But that's just me, I'm getting a bit burned out.

If it comes out at the end of the year, I'll buy the Limited Edition and play it anyway.
;_;
Ah well, guess I'm a bit impatient is all. 8 months is like an eternity away! Even if there are so many other games to play.
Also if the collector's edition is as good as the Japanese one it'll be worth it. So nice to have a nearly full OST (save for the final boss tracks for some weird reason).
The weird samplers in previous games omit so much stuff, like a lot of my favorite battle music(although apparently US versions of those have more tracks than the Japanese ones for some reason).

OMG Aero

Since Rebirth 3 is out now, I thought I'd finally get the platinum in Rebirth 2 then move onto the next game but the only trophy I've got left now is the dreaded Stella one so I was wondering if anyone had any advice to make this as painless as possible?
I have all the dungeons unlocked and I have the DLC that halves the time and lets you keep items even if Stella fails, and I already know the obvious tips such as always equip your best weapon and armour and put the Vita into flight mode so the live area doesn't refresh and you lose your progress, the main thing I wanted to know is what are the best accessories to equip?

Also do I have to keep Rebirth 2 running in the background for Stella's dungeon to work, or can I close it and play other games?

Falk

that puzzling face
As far as I can tell, Stella's Dungeon outcome is deterministic and rolled at the start of the journey. How much of the result is revealed to you depends on how much (IRL) time has gone since the time Stella departed.

Meaning after you start it, save, quit, restart the game 12 hours later, and regardless of how many times you reload, you'll get the same result (as it was already determined on the onset, which is prior to the save)

disclaimer: Steam version, although I don't know why it would work any differently on Vita. You might as well experiment. It's not like you have anything to lose with the DLC safeguarding your goods.

aitakute

I bought VII. When will the dlc characters come out? Also, any good dlc yet? I don't like those sleepwear costumes on the store

Gradon

I was wondering if anyone had any advice to make this as painless as possible?

Save on the first slot. Send Stella out, save on the second slot. Load first slot, send Stella out, save on the third slot. And so on and so forth. Each journey is determined when you send her off, so each save will have a different outcome. Select the one where she succeeds/gets the best stuff. Rinse and repeat.

Oh and also of course, don't send her out one floor by one floor, do them in intervals of 10 or if you're feeling daring 20.

Falk

that puzzling face
There isn't a reason not to go for the bottom floor with the DLC since when Stella fails you still keep all the loot that you collected during that run up to that point.

DLC stronk

Gradon

I really need that DLC, moving onto Re;Birth 3 and having only three dungeons left, I simply can't be bothered doing it.

SerTapTap

Is million arthur anything that I, as a liker of mobile card games but loather of F2P monetization and all resulting "gameplay" elements would ever be interested in? I also hate being forced to play online in order to get cards worth a shit.

Since Rebirth 3 is out now, I thought I'd finally get the platinum in Rebirth 2 then move onto the next game but the only trophy I've got left now is the dreaded Stella one so I was wondering if anyone had any advice to make this as painless as possible?
I have all the dungeons unlocked and I have the DLC that halves the time and lets you keep items even if Stella fails, and I already know the obvious tips such as always equip your best weapon and armour and put the Vita into flight mode so the live area doesn't refresh and you lose your progress, the main thing I wanted to know is what are the best accessories to equip?

Also do I have to keep Rebirth 2 running in the background for Stella's dungeon to work, or can I close it and play other games?

Be extremely careful and unlock all the dungeons you can on a True End playthrough for Stella. My worst mistake was getting True End first and then trying Stella while I was playing through other endings in NG+, and several postgame dungeons can't be opened without finding items in True End only areas. Very annoying. If you just hang around in True End just before the last boss, all areas are possible to unlock.

For accessories I give her the highest tier sword/armor obviously and usually the prevent-traps orb since traps can deal hundreds of HP of damage over a long run, and I think I used the random HP+ in battle item for Felis. Treasure is unimportant since after a few failed runs in the final dungeon you should have the best gear, and if you don't fail the runs...well you dont' need it.

Yes I'm pretty sure rebirth 2 has to be running, also turn off Wifi since the stupid livearea refresh seems to kill progress somehow. I just ran Stella 24/7 on a second Vita of mine and it wasn't so bad.

The worst thing about Stella is that she's designed to run "in the background" while you're playing, but it's entirely possible to clear basically all of the actual game content before reaching the end of Stella's content--I 100%'d the rest of the game before unlocking her last stupid dungeons because of the aforementioned dungeons issue.

Really glad VII removes any "hidden item" RNG, it's one of the more annoying elements in the Rebirth games due to them hiding plans in them.

with regards to rebirth 1's credit and item trophies....do the amounts carry over into new game+? Or do i start over from scratch?

Item trophies? Credits carry over into NG+ I'm pretty sure, you can check the amount in the nepedia to be sure in the same menu as playtime. If by items you mean crafting yes, crafting is kept in NG+ (unlike the original MK2, grrrr)

I bought VII. When will the dlc characters come out? Also, any good dlc yet? I don't like those sleepwear costumes on the store

There's a levelcap break DLC apparently (I'm not sure which one), a bunch of free colosseum fights, then just the weapons and costumes so far, I didn't see any characters up yet.

I have a Neptunia Victory II guide too if you need it, or ask in here of course.

There isn't a reason not to go for the bottom floor with the DLC since when Stella fails you still keep all the loot that you collected during that run up to that point.

DLC stronk

That is exactly how it should have worked from the beginning. At least it's a 1 time $1 "fix the game" DLC instead of the mobile game "pay us each time you die to keep your stuff" but it's still shitty of them.

If you're going for plat or going to bother with stella AT ALL just get the $1 cheatcode honestly. Stella will cause WAY more than $1's worth of agony otherwise.

SerTapTap

So, how does the "symbol attack X foes without being detected" challenge work in Victory 2 exactly? It sounds obvious but I've gotten WAY more than the necessary number in a row in a dungeon without triggering the item now and I don't know what's up.

OMG Aero

I appreciate that all the DLC characters for Rebirth 3 were available on day one and for free, but man is it weird to be in chapter one and not even have Neptune's HDD yet but have thirteen party members. Though I do like that they've changed the DLC characters introductions from being Neptune asking a game developer to summon them to MAGES just fucking around and teleporting them all.
On that note, does anyone know if there is a list of rewards for the challenges anywhere? I'd like to check if there are any worth actually going for or if they are all small stat increases and pointless plans I would never use anyway.

SerTapTap

I appreciate that all the DLC characters for Rebirth 3 were available on day one and for free, but man is it weird to be in chapter one and not even have Neptune's HDD yet but have thirteen party members. Though I do like that they've changed the DLC characters introductions from being Neptune asking a game developer to summon them to MAGES just fucking around and teleporting them all.
On that note, does anyone know if there is a list of rewards for the challenges anywhere? I'd like to check if there are any worth actually going for or if they are all small stat increases and pointless plans I would never use anyway.

The final upgrade is always a near-gamebreaking major stat boost but usually takes extremely long to complete. I'd recommend just not going for challenges, let them happen naturally. If it's anything like Victory, getting 100% of them is inhuman anyway. There's a reason Victory 2 culled most of them.

The DLC is a bit weird, I think they could do a better job ingame of explaining you'll be insanely OP if you actually use them. You're supposed to have 2-3 characters for most of the beginning, not to mention the Oracles come with extremely OP weapons for when they start.

Related, the ease of just using DLC characters to plow through the early game is easily more effective and faster than grinding any challenges. Though you do want the "leader" challenge to unlock passive buffs for leading the party. I'm not sure I'm a fan of that, or any of the challenge unlocks really. I prefer how Borderlands 2 handled challenges, a wide variety of stuff you can do, and the buffs are a random sample of the same buffs, so you can do whatever instead of forcing yourself to do one thing all the time.

There is going to be a collaboration scratch for PSO2 in a couple of months to tie in with that Neptunia VS Sega Hard Girls game, no info on exactly what it'll be aside from costumes, accessories, room items and weapon camos based on Neptune, IF and other Neptunia characters.

SerTapTap

There is going to be a collaboration scratch for PSO2 in a couple of months to tie in with that Neptunia VS Sega Hard Girls game, no info on exactly what it'll be aside from costumes, accessories, room items and weapon camos based on Neptune, IF and other Neptunia characters.
So this and I assume the Million Arthur thing are going to be Japan only I guess? Would be neat if Sega's "we'll suck less" promise included localizing PSO2 but I doubt it at this point. Cool to see the official neptunia crossovers though. Also since they're friendly with Squeenix it'd be really cool to see at least S-Sha return for the next game (with a lot more skills).

Curler

Unconfirmed Member
Hey guys I'm having an issue in my NG+ of V (PS3 version). I'm at the very end of Ch 3 I believe
was in the dungeon, beat White Heart, that long drawn out part and now in a Lowee-style building, fighting Mr. Bad the first time i think?
and been skipping text, aaaand the fight won't load. Turn off PS3, try again, freezes again... I'm pretty sure this happened in my first play through. Luckily I DID save in the last save spot just before (since usually it's so lazy I only save every once and a while, but I did this time!)

Looking online some people have had the game freeze a few times and others had zero issues. My PS3 has been running just fine though so *shrug*. Any tips/fixes? :/

EDIT: Tried a third time. This time i tried something different by going into a battle and then skipping through text normally than auto. It didn't freeze as fast as before but it still did. -_-

I really don't want to re-install PSO2....

OMG Aero

The nightmare is over (until I unlock Stella in Rebirth 3 and it begins again).
pHLchvk.jpg

What's with one of the rewards for the last Stella dungeon being the Stella Insurance plan? Is that just one last fuck you to anyone who didn't buy the DLC?

Curler

Unconfirmed Member
*sigh* After dusting out the PS3, cleaning the disc (even though there's no scuffs on it whatsoever), saving again, exiting and re-entering the dungeon, etc., it still WILL NOT LOAD. -_- Just forever loading and freezing up the entire PS3 :(

EDIT: I changed my party to all CPUs and apparently it finally loaded. *shrug* Not sure if it was even a factor, but it sure was a pain today!

HGH

Banned
Jeez, that seems like a hassle. Guess it's a weird scratched disc issue?

What's with one of the rewards for the last Stella dungeon being the Stella Insurance plan? Is that just one last fuck you to anyone who didn't buy the DLC?
I personally find Stella really fun in RB3. But I just like that sorta game. If she were a standalone mobile thing I'd play it.
And yeah, that's your "reward' for clearing all the dungeons. Assuming you didn't buy the DLC, it's probably for obsessive people who want to COMPLETE (read: get every single drop, enemy, treasure) all of Stella.

HGH

Banned
VII just got patched today with a patch that says it's necessary/setting up for DLC characters. So probably gonna be early August I say.

OMG Aero

I personally find Stella really fun in RB3. But I just like that sorta game. If she were a standalone mobile thing I'd play it.
And yeah, that's your "reward' for clearing all the dungeons. Assuming you didn't buy the DLC, it's probably for obsessive people who want to COMPLETE (read: get every single drop, enemy, treasure) all of Stella.
I like the idea of the Stella stuff because I like metagame stuff that does itself while you play the game (for example I really liked the village building in Bravely Default) but some of the lengths you had to go to in order to unlock all the dungeons for it were really frustrating and without the DLC it's incredibly unfair.
I can't even imagine how long it would take to go through the whole thing when the time is doubled and you have to do little bits of dungeons multiple times otherwise you risk not getting any equipment, and it's complete bullshit that the very last dungeon (which takes 13 hours with the time halving DLC) has an enemy at the end that one shots you if you take too many turns. Thanks to some advice posted earlier in the thread I made five save slots when I was exploring the final dungeon and although all of them made it to the very last area, 2 of them beat the final enemy while 3 of them died to the 9999 attack so it's pretty much a coin flip to decide whether you have to do those 13/26 hours again.

Stella's final boss has a 9999 attack? Yeesh.

Bad enough the thing does crazy amounts of damage as is, so even if Stella can sleepwalk through the rest of the 13 hour dungeon, she could still get wrecked at the very end.

SerTapTap

Anyone know where the hell the S Rank quest upgrade boss is in VII? I've seen and explored every dungeon, unless it's true ending only somehow it's not there.

Also, does the first Hidden Treasure in the no-map dungeon SERIOUSLY require beating every single enemy formation throughout the entire dungeon or??? I was well on my way to getting all hidden treasures, doesn't seem as bad as I thought, though the symbol attack ones don't seem to...work at all unless I'm doing them wrong. But that dungeon just seems unreasonable unless I only have to beat all enemies on a single floor.

*sigh* After dusting out the PS3, cleaning the disc (even though there's no scuffs on it whatsoever), saving again, exiting and re-entering the dungeon, etc., it still WILL NOT LOAD. -_- Just forever loading and freezing up the entire PS3 :(

EDIT: I changed my party to all CPUs and apparently it finally loaded. *shrug* Not sure if it was even a factor, but it sure was a pain today!

I haven't had an issue like that since Final Fantasy Tactics on PS1...my disk was damaged but everything loaded...except if you scrolled down on the store. Eventually it became too hard to continue with bottom tier gear and I had to quit. Never had a PS3 disk go weird, I Thought blu ray was tougher.

Didn't have this issue and I have the physical version, seems like it must be actual disk damage. Is your game "installed" or not? If it isn't, try installing, if it is, try deleting the install data?

lol I didn't know that even existed. I guess it's for all those people who totally enjoy Stella's dungeon and aren't just doing it for the trophies and rewards, right? Haha.

Bad enough the thing does crazy amounts of damage as is, so even if Stella can sleepwalk through the rest of the 13 hour dungeon, she could still get wrecked at the very end.

Yeah, I recall that. The entirety of Stella is basically "will RNG fuck you over". In reb 3 it's much better but I still wouldn't play it without the "fix stella" DLC.

HGH

Banned
Does the VII wiki not answer anything? Seems odd they wouldn't have that info.
And if you're asking for confirmation on things, sadly I don't think there's anyone that can really help around here.

SerTapTap

The Wiki answers a lot, but it's missing the conditions for hidden items best I can tell (I started translating all of them for my guide instead) and doesn't have the details on specific conditions--there are a few I had to guess due to wonky Google translations, and I don't understand the symbol attack one at all, I've done it 3 times without seeing a "!" alert symbol, no good.

There's a listing for the S rank thing on the wiki but I don't understand it. "Stealth arc bottom
Takeshi War Puranete~yunu
(revival root)"

I'll have to look at the map and see if any of the map names translate to "stealth arc bottom" or "takeshi war" I guess. But Nepedia already has an entry for the enemy I need, and I'm right before the final boss and it still doesn't exist in any area. I've explored all maps and unlocked the 2 bonus bosses on all maps, I think that's the most you can get (except Neplunker area 2 when seems to have 3).

I was going to do a quick NG+ run to see if that finished it off but then I started doing hidden treasures and I'm kinda stuck since I'd have to redo these. I thought I could finish them without much trouble until I noticed the reqs for the no map dungeon and found I can't seem to do the symbol attack ones, now I'm just confused.

The Wiki answers a lot, but it's missing the conditions for hidden items best I can tell (I started translating all of them for my guide instead) and doesn't have the details on specific conditions--there are a few I had to guess due to wonky Google translations, and I don't understand the symbol attack one at all, I've done it 3 times without seeing a "!" alert symbol, no good.

There's a listing for the S rank thing on the wiki but I don't understand it. "Stealth arc bottom
Takeshi War Puranete~yunu
(revival root)"

I'll have to look at the map and see if any of the map names translate to "stealth arc bottom" or "takeshi war" I guess. But Nepedia already has an entry for the enemy I need, and I'm right before the final boss and it still doesn't exist in any area. I've explored all maps and unlocked the 2 bonus bosses on all maps, I think that's the most you can get (except Neplunker area 2 when seems to have 3).

I was going to do a quick NG+ run to see if that finished it off but then I started doing hidden treasures and I'm kinda stuck since I'd have to redo these. I thought I could finish them without much trouble until I noticed the reqs for the no map dungeon and found I can't seem to do the symbol attack ones, now I'm just confused.

Note that I don't own Victory 2 and I only know a minuscule amount of Japanese, so I can't guarantee this info is correct (using machine translations isn't that reliable), but from what I can make out it looks like you need to kill 1 Double Cross Box (ダブルクロスボックス). It's found in the Zero Dimension on the True Ending path in Stealth Arc Bottom (ステルスアーク・船底), Takeshi War Entrance (猛争プラネテューヌ・入口) and Takeshi War Deep (猛争プラネテューヌ・深部), and the guide mentions something about the monster having to be discovered. I'm not sure what that is, so I'm assuming something similar to Add Enemies/Change Dungeon plan to trigger new enemies?

SerTapTap

Crap, there IS a true ending exclusive dungeon then? That's what I thought must be the case. Okay, I think I can true ending pretty easy now that I know not to miss the quest in Planeptune's chapter. I got to the end of the game in 10 hours in NG+ and the majority of that was dawdling for scouts or grinding for cosmetic stuff.

Anyone know if the "all hidden items" trophy requires the NG+ dungeon anyway? If so I guess I can't get it this cycle anyway.

Also, anyone got better ways to translate Japanese text on the fly other than Google Translate's android app? The translations are surprisingly useful but the UI is SO BAD if you have to take more than one image.

Curler

Unconfirmed Member
I haven't had an issue like that since Final Fantasy Tactics on PS1...my disk was damaged but everything loaded...except if you scrolled down on the store. Eventually it became too hard to continue with bottom tier gear and I had to quit. Never had a PS3 disk go weird, I Thought blu ray was tougher.

Didn't have this issue and I have the physical version, seems like it must be actual disk damage. Is your game "installed" or not? If it isn't, try installing, if it is, try deleting the install data?

I had had about two games freeze on me in the several years I owned my slim, Neptune being one of them.

I did mess up so I will need to play through again, but I will try to install if the issue occurs once again.

SerTapTap

Might run better if you install it anyway, I always did that when it was an option. And it's crazy it took MGS4 so long to allow you to install the full game instead of chapter by chapter. Those loading screens were ridiculous. Hail the PS4's installs.

Falk

that puzzling face

All Stella Dungeon bosses in RB2 instakill after 5 turns. It's essentially a "did you level up enough?" check (along with gear that gives sufficient +atk on level) so you can't cheese with a less-monsters trinket.

Vylash

blanc game looks like it's just nep u again, finding it hard to care, on the other hand i need the seha game so damn much

Gunstar Ikari

Unconfirmed Member
Started Re;Birth3 for the first time in a little while and was greeted with the "Stella has failed" noise. Attempted to rescue the scout and she bit the dust 2/3 of the way through.

Sorry Felis, but I think I'm done with this minigame.

HGH

Banned
What's a Nitroplus?
Started Re;Birth3 for the first time in a little while and was greeted with the "Stella has failed" noise. Attempted to rescue the scout and she bit the dust 2/3 of the way through.

Sorry Felis, but I think I'm done with this minigame.
It's just 2 clicks every now and then and it gives you a ton of useful stuff. You just gotta pace yourself, do it 10 floors at a time or so.

Top Bottom