• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I don't think I am moving from Modern Warfare to Cold War. How about you?

Will you be moving on from Modern Warfare to Black Ops Cold War

• Yes

Votes: 32 18.9%
  • No

Votes: 82 48.5%
  • I don't play Call of Duty. Why am I voting in this poll? I must be dumb.

Votes: 55 32.5%

• Total voters

njean777

Moved from MW to Black Ops, will never look back. Didn't care much for MW, but Black Ops has hooked me so far. Feels like a proper COD to me. I liked the story of MW though. Something about MW MP just didn't hook me, maybe it was the maps or something and I was never a fan of Warzone. Maybe that will change when the Black Ops map drops.

Northeastmonk

Gold Member
I haven’t played much. Too busy enjoying other games. I have it installed. Something’s missing. For some reason the campaign feels too much like an action flick. Guys popping out of buildings, appearing over roofs, and the occasional guy waiting for you at the top of the steps. Maybe I just need to give it some time. I have finished most of the campaigns except this one and Infinite Warfare from start to finish. It’s like I can’t find that feeling I had back with Modern Warfare. I was all set to like this game.

Top Bottom