• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I have a question about sex

Status
Not open for further replies.

Junpei Heat

Ark-AMN said:
Oh, I have many questions about sex.

I do have to wonder if the stuff I see in Hentai is even possible. :D
:lol I wonder this too

It fields like shoving your dick into a jar packed tightly with the warmed up entrails of children. :lol

NinSoX

Banned
Ark-AMN said:
Oh, I have many questions about sex.

I do have to wonder if the stuff I see in Hentai is even possible. :D

You mean a 30 inch penis from the ass and out the mouth? Yea i've tried that once...

Ark-AMN

Banned
Well, I also wonder if even the so-called "normal" stuff I see would actually work in real life to. I mean, if I touch a girl there, would they get wet enough to fill a cup? And are they gonna cry out as if they're in pain (what I take from those Japanese women VA's during sex)?

GilloD

Banned
Ark-AMN said:
Well, I also wonder if even the so-called "normal" stuff I see would actually work in real life to. I mean, if I touch a girl there, would they get wet enough to fill a cup? And are they gonna cry out as if they're in pain (what I take from those Japanese women VA's during sex)?

Oh my.

Junpei Heat

Ark-AMN said:

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

Chipopo

Banned
Ark-AMN said:

A cups worth usually means you're a rookie.

Widfara

Banned
skinnyrattler said:
salva
Pro Tip: Mods will not lock a thread because you run in there and post "in b4 lock"!!
(Today, 08:55 PM)
Reply | Quote

:lol :lol

salva is by far my favorite gaf member

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy
Ark-AMN said:

:lol :lol :lol :lol

Umino

Because certain people need something to talk about.
skinnyrattler said:
salva
Pro Tip: Mods will not lock a thread because you run in there and post "in b4 lock"!!
(Today, 08:55 PM)
Reply | Quote

:lol :lol

As a rule of thumb, mods choose not to lock threads (no matter how outlandish) if Salva posts "in b4 lock" before they lock it. It's become a high stakes game of deception and reverse psychology.

GDJustin

stuck my tongue deep inside Atlus' cookies
Ark-AMN said:

Hooooly shit, dude. You alternate between these posts and "why can't I get a job in the VG industry?!?" posts and don't bat an eyelash????

Scenester

Widfara said:
salva is by far my favorite gaf member

People have favourite GAF members other than themselves?

Back on topic: Sex is pretty hard out really, and can buzz you out half the time, especially if the bitch is all crazy and shit. But dont worry it can be pretty mean, like one time I pulled out of a girl and came all over my Dreamcast lol

tegdf said:
does it actually feel like warm cherry pie?

Hmmm for you to understand, picture capturing a Pokemon, or doing a crazy move in D&D or maybe that feeling you got when you saw your first Star Trek episode...

White Man

Boy, here I am, getting home with my delicious, frothing, giant, blue Slurpee. I sure would hate for something bad to happen to my Slurpee since I love them ever so much. Now, let's see what's happened since I left:

Ark-AMN said:

Pfffffffft</sprays frothy, blue Slurpee on monitor>

Scenester

GDJustin said:
Hooooly shit, dude. You alternate between these posts and "why can't I get a job in the VG industry?!?" posts and don't bat an eyelash????

You forgot the "Wheres Too Human?" threads :p

Its a pretty sweet 3 way combo if you ask me

Joe Molotov

Ark-AMN said:

I had a feeling this thread wouldn't disappoint. :lol

demon

I don't mean to alarm you but you have dogs on your face
Ark-AMN said:
are you the next Phoenix Dark or what?

Laramie said:
As a rule of thumb, mods choose not to lock threads (no matter how outlandish) if Salva posts "in b4 lock" before they lock it. It's become a high stakes game of deception and reverse psychology.

jamesinclair said:
Check the post history, its true :lol

. iRule

Ark-AMN said:

If this is a real post, please, PLEASE, get some help!

I thought I was a bit strange.

Ark-AMN

Banned
I must admit, I have felt that watching hentai has made me a bit overconfident that I could satisfy a woman. It just seems to easy watching it, you'd think there'd be no trick to it at all. I just hope I don't get a virgin, they seem to bleed like a gunshot wound.

GDJustin

stuck my tongue deep inside Atlus' cookies
Ark-AMN said:
I must admit, I have felt that watching hentai has made me a bit overconfident that I could satisfy a woman. It just seems to easy watching it, you'd think there'd be no trick to it at all. I just hope I don't get a virgin, they seem to bleed like a gunshot wound.

You're joking now, right?

:(

Scenester

Ark-AMN said:

the next level!

Ark-AMN said:

See you're joking now, but I think there's a hidden meaning behind what you're saying. Go out and actually meet real women, I had the same thought as you, when I was 14 and the internet was new to me, I was a bit of a pervert back then looking at weird stuff on the web but even I realised the difference between fantasy and reality. In some ways I think the internet has made people reclusive and psychologically stunted, in other ways the internet is the best thing ever created. I know you're probably trying to wind us all up but if there is any of your real character in this online persona...change.

May16

storybook77 said:
It feels like wool. :D
2001_Jay_And_Silent_Bob_155.jpg

He's not one of us!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom