• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I just walked in on my sister in law butt ass naked in the bathroom

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I talked to both of them and asked them what the hell is going on and that things had been weird...

My wife said that she wanted to watch me have sex with her sister.

I was in shock.

What??

I told her.. "you have to be kidding me"

wife said.. "nope"

I'm all... "are you messing with me"

wife says... "of course I am you dumb ass"

Then they both proceeded to laugh...

Turns out some of you were right. They had been messing with me ever since the shower incident.

Lock this thread up......

tumblr_m8xaqiyZn11rv1ckao1_500.gif

TuXx

Not cool. Curse them out, OP. They toyed with your emotions and sent you on an emotional roller coaster. Justice needs to be served.

So I talked to both of them and asked them what the hell is going on and that things had been weird...

I was in shock.

What??

wife said.. "nope"

Turns out some of you were right. They had been messing with me ever since the shower incident.

They got the W. you get a big fat L.

Konosuke

Don't take that L to the chest OP, let us help you plot a revenge. Do something like Tyrion did to find out who was Cersei's spy on the small council.

TuXx

Don't take that L to the chest OP, let us help you plot a revenge. Do something like Tyrion did to find out who was Cersei's spy on the small council.

Well, if OP has a brother, he can do the exact same thing to his wife. Let's hope the OP's brother has some restraint and doesn't actually try to sleep with his wife.

Silky

Banned

I was in shock.

What??

wife said.. "nope"

Tumblr_lkp7mdnO8G1qje0v1o1_400.png

cdyhybrid

I was in shock.

What??

wife said.. "nope"

You passed the test. I dedicate this beer to you, wise one.

I was in shock.

What??

wife said.. "nope"

"Messing with you"? More like testing you.

I couldn't imagine what would have happened if you had eagerly agreed, like I'm sure you wanted to.

davepoobond

you can't put a price on sparks
So I want to know how that conversation went between the wife and sister to set this whole thing in motion.

SIL: "So, he stayed in that bathroom a little bit longer than he needed to"

Wife: "We should so totally get back at him by making him think you want to fuck him"

SIL: "Yeah, that sounds like a great idea. I'll walk around without a bra and everything just to get into his head"

Wife: "And when you cut his hair in a few days, don't forget to rub your tits all over him"

SIL: "Trust me, I won't"

It really makes me think also. How did they "plan" something like this? And for what ultimate purpose?

I suppose it was better for the op to be "surprised" rather than eager, though

Lazyslob

Banned

I was in shock.

What??

wife said.. "nope"

Yeeeaaaaaaaahh... I don't buy it. Thinkin you made the whole thing up.

Im gona believe that he scared them away by being so serious and that they truly wanted a threesome. Just so i can sleep at night.

BELIEVE.

Arkos

Nose how to spell and rede to
Now comes part three where the sister says she would of fucked him if he offered

BELIEVE

OP is set up perfectly to take another run at it for the various reasons that have been pointed out. OP, don't give up. This story has only just begun.

Rad-

I was in shock.

What??

I told her.. "you are the best wife ever!"

Fixed for how I would have done it.

way more

So I want to know how that conversation went between the wife and sister to set this whole thing in motion.

Wife: "We should so totally get back at him by making him think you want to fuck him"

SIL: "Yeah, that sounds like a great idea. I'll walk around without a bra and everything just to get into his head"

Wife: "And when you cut his hair in a few days, don't forget to rub your tits all over him"

Shit fucker, you can't keep us on edge like that. Tell us how it goes after that and what further naughty schemes the sisters come up with.

DBT85

I was in shock.

What??

wife said.. "nope"

show her the thread lol

Lmao

This is great news OP, you've established that all your minds are in the same place (having sex with you). Now it's just a matter of gently bending their thoughts towards making it reality. Bring the incident up next time while you're having quality time with the wife. During the act. It will work, it will take repetition, but it will eventually work.

You have your orders OP. Failure is not an option!

JDSN

Banned
Great job OP, now erase your posts and ask this thread to be locked, we need to destroy all pieces of evidence since its obvious the wifey dont know how much of a fool you are lol.

Sorry OP, I'm not convinced.

You're saying your wife told your SIL to dress and act like a slut for the past week just to "mess with you"? She told her to subtly bump her tits into you when she cut your hair just too keep the joke going? Either your wife and her sister are insane or the ending of this thread is B.S.

Or this whole thread has been B.S. since the initial "incident" and it's just you posting your fantasy of sleeping with your sister-in-law. Either way, at least we got some good jokes and a glimpse into how thirsty GAF can be.

sphinx

the piano man
I'd like to understand one thing: how or why did this thread reach near 200k views?

I read the OP and followed more or less the facts and it's interesting and makes me somewhat curious but I don't see the appeal beyond that.

strafer

I'd like to understand one thing: how or why did this thread reach near 200k views?

I read the OP and followed more or less the facts and it's interesting and makes me somewhat curious but I don't see the appeal beyond that.

Lurkers hoping for pictures.

Dennis

Banned

I was in shock.

What??

wife said.. "nope"

Deflated.

My penis that is.

I was in shock.

What??

wife said.. "nope"

fzx9k.gif

GRW810

The great thing about this thread is that OP thought he was the only one of the three who knew what was going on, when in fact he was the only one of the three who didn't.

Superb finale.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom