• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I just walked in on my sister in law butt ass naked in the bathroom

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm an expert

Formerly worldrevolution. The only reason I am nice to anyone else is to avoid being banned.
That didn't set anything straight. You want to bang the sister, accept it.

So let me set some things straight..

I have known my wife for 22 years and have been married for 19. I have known her little sister as long. I actually like my wife's family more than I do mine. They know how I am and my wife knows I would never act on any situation to cheat on her. She thought it would be fun to screw with me and her sister was comfortable with doing it.

Don't kill the game now then, take it to the next level:

Fuck that. OP needs to wait until both sisters are in the same room and walk in naked like nothing is wrong. Take this shit to the next level.

toxicgonzo

Taxes?! Isn't this the line for Metallica?

I have known my wife for 22 years and have been married for 19. I have known her little sister as long. I actually like my wife's family more than I do mine. They know how I am and my wife knows I would never act on any situation to cheat on her. She thought it would be fun to screw with me and her sister was comfortable with doing it.

This one time, my gf's sister decided to kiss me when the gf was away. Heh what a perv.

Then, she starts reaching for places she shouldn't in the backseat of my car. LOL

Another time she jumped into my bed naked. LMAOROFL

I'll never forget the time she jumped me after I came out of the shower. I was crying so hard with laughter I had a hard restraining myself in class when I thought about it. What a funny girl she was!

The only thing this tells me is that you have the hots for someone youve known since she was 7 years old. Dam son, thats a really repressed boner.

Sorian

Banned
The only thing this tells me is that you have the hots for someone youve known since she was 7 years old. Dam son, thats a really repressed boner.

I was thinking the same thing, a little odd but if she is hot then what is the harm in it now, she's obviously well into adulthood.

Sorian

Banned
There is only one way to make things work at this point. Come home "drunk" and mistakingly get into bed with the sister instead of your wife.

Sorian

Banned
Last night my sister in law cut my hair..

She wore pajamas and a t-shirt no bra.. I can't tell you how many times her boobs accidentally hit me. Wife was watching the whole time.

I am on dangerous ground here.

I feel like squints from The Sandlot..

I am looking at them now...

Very nice.

Yeah we are watching tv and she has a shirt on (of course) but no bra. Nipples are very visible....

I am going to confront the wife and her tonight about what's been going on.

Not sure I want to post what just happened...

I got played...

So I talked to both of them and asked them what the hell is going on and that things had been weird...

My wife said that she wanted to watch me have sex with her sister.

I was in shock.

What??

I told her.. "you have to be kidding me"

wife said.. "nope"

I'm all... "are you messing with me"

wife says... "of course I am you dumb ass"

Then they both proceeded to laugh...

Turns out some of you were right. They had been messing with me ever since the shower incident.

Lock this thread up......

The end?

Edit: For poster above me.

Sorian

Banned
Hahaha what a strange end to all of this.

You ruined a good thing man, you should have let it ride, now the free show is over.

I'm waiting for the next plot twist where now the SIL is still super comfortable around the OP but isn't putting on an act.

reddmyst

She must have inkling of interest for you to be comfortable enough to go through this. If she keeps up with the "comfort", that'd definitely raise my eyebrows.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom