• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I just walked in on my sister in law butt ass naked in the bathroom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry OP, I'm not convinced.

You're saying your wife told your SIL to dress and act like a slut for the past week just to "mess with you"? She told her to subtly bump her tits into you when she cut your hair just too keep the joke going? Either your wife and her sister are insane or the ending of this thread is B.S.

Or this whole thread has been B.S. since the initial "incident" and it's just you posting your fantasy of sleeping with your sister-in-law. Either way, at least we got some good jokes and a glimpse into how thirsty GAF can be.

:claps:

strafer

You're saying your wife told your SIL to dress and act like a slut for the past week just to "mess with you"? She told her to subtly bump her tits into you when she cut your hair just too keep the joke going? Either your wife and her sister are insane or the ending of this thread is B.S.

Or this whole thread has been B.S. since the initial "incident" and it's just you posting your fantasy of sleeping with your sister-in-law. Either way, at least we got some good jokes and a glimpse into how thirsty GAF can be.

Or you're jealous.

vio

It was a fun thread guys.

MnhEaGU.gif

I'm an expert

Formerly worldrevolution. The only reason I am nice to anyone else is to avoid being banned.
Geez..she's still with you guys? Does she have an arts degree or something?

soepje

That sums it up.

BLAZER

Trust me mate this has given her a big opportunity to create a massive tester for her to see if you would ever cheat on her. The initial looksy loo would have been an honest mistake but everything after that...you can guarantee there both in on it. Don't fuck it up.

Boom, I always knew i was right. Perks of having many sisters haha

I'm an expert

Formerly worldrevolution. The only reason I am nice to anyone else is to avoid being banned.
If any of this is true, you can get back at your wife by saying her sister's name during sex.

GatorBait

So I talked to both of them and asked them what the hell is going on and that things had been weird...

My wife said that she wanted to watch me have sex with her sister.

I was in shock.

What??

I told her.. "you have to be kidding me"

wife said.. "nope"

I'm all... "are you messing with me"

wife says... "of course I am you dumb ass"

Then they both proceeded to laugh...

Turns out some of you were right. They had been messing with me ever since the shower incident.

Lock this thread up......

If anything, you should be angry at your wife. You walk in on you sister-in-law, a completely innocent mistake, and you exhibit full transparency and honesty by promptly discussing it with your wife, and then she has the nerve to manipulate your emotions and potentially interject strife into your relationship based upon this?!

Well, in the end, you still got to see some hot, young, naked booty and got some titties rubbed all up on ya, so I think you probably came out on top.

Jado

Banned
I like how people are actively trying to get the OP to cheat on his wife; while cheering it on.

If the genders were reversed I'm pretty sure the funny posts in here would turn around as well.

The genders don't even need to reverse. You just need the OP to cheat with a married woman, and suddenly everyone is hostile towards the two of them, while sympathizing with the poor husband who got cheated on. We just had this thread a few days ago if you want proof.

To reiterate, GAF posters don't like it when there are two guys and a girl in the picture and one guy is geting screwed over. One guy and two girls and one of the girls gets screwed over? All fun and games with active encouragement.

But you're right. The most male hostility is when it's one girl cheating on two guys from the POV of the girl.

kick51

Banned
If anything, you should be angry at your wife. You walk in on you sister-in-law, a completely innocent mistake, and you exhibit full transparency and honesty by promptly discuss it with your wife, and then she has the nerve to manipulate your emotions and potentially interject strife into your relationship based upon this?!

Well, in the end, you still got to see some hot, young, naked booty and got some titties rubbed all up on ya, so I think you probably came out on top.

maybe she's been cheated on a bunch of times or worse

takes that kind of thing to create these kinds of trust issues (if this were actually real)

looking forward to the "well why doesn't she just work that shit out herself" response

Kinyou

So I talked to both of them and asked them what the hell is going on and that things had been weird...

I was in shock.

What??

wife said.. "nope"

Turns out some of you were right. They had been messing with me ever since the shower incident.

This is where you should have said "ok"

If anything, you should be angry at your wife. You walk in on you sister-in-law, a completely innocent mistake, and you exhibit full transparency and honesty by promptly discuss it with your wife, and then she has the nerve to manipulate your emotions and potentially interject strife into your relationship based upon this?!

This.

You should fuck your sister-in-law just to teach your wife a lesson. Fuck her slowly and make your wife watch her sister's face as you tenderly bring her to orgasm. Tweak her nipples the way your wife likes it and then nibble on her ear like your wife begs you. Then pull out before climax and shout at her "YOU DID THIS!!! YOU!!! YOU DID THIS TO ME!!!" And then unload all over the sheets. You're not cleaning that up, no way. Your wife can think about what she has done while she's doing the laundry.

strafer

This.

You should fuck your sister-in-law just to teach your wife a lesson. Fuck her slowly and make your wife watch her sister's face as you tenderly bring her to orgasm. Tweak her nipples the way your wife likes it and then nibble on her ear like your wife begs you. Then pull out before climax and shout at her "YOU DID THIS!!! YOU!!! YOU DID THIS TO ME!!!"

0115_gmpb.gif

magnetic

If that really happened (a BIG if), then his wife and his SIL are being pretty cruel to be honest. You just don´t mess with people like that just to have a laugh or even to conduct whatever "test" you wanna do (especially since he´s been married to her for 20 years).

Seems like a rather degrading experiment.

I was in shock.

What??

wife said.. "nope"

icBiaCuuC6ZcU.gif

ISOM

Some people are taking what the wife did too seriously. I imagine in a more carefree relationship which the OP is probably in jokes like this are OK. If I was the OP, I would thank the wife for the free show and thank god I didn't submit to temptation.

agrajag

Banned
If anything, you should be angry at your wife. You walk in on you sister-in-law, a completely innocent mistake, and you exhibit full transparency and honesty by promptly discussing it with your wife, and then she has the nerve to manipulate your emotions and potentially interject strife into your relationship based upon this?!

That's right OP, kick her out of the house!
and keep the sister in law

Unicorn

If that really happened (a BIG if), then his wife and his SIL are being pretty cruel to be honest. You just don´t mess with people like that just to have a laugh or even to conduct whatever "test" you wanna do (especially since he´s been married to her for 20 years).

Seems like they both really want the D.

velociraptor

Fuck that. OP needs to wait until both sisters are in the same room and walk in naked like nothing is wrong. Take this shit to the next level.
I agree.

I think what the two sisters did was pretty dickish.

Kudos to OP for standing by his principles though. Morality is often lost when everyone's balls start tingling with excitement.

IHaveIce

Banned
Tell the sister you want revenge, and you want to act for your wife like you have made a mistake and slept with her sister. Be serious till the end.

I'm an expert

Nah, the joking around was fine, but probably because the wife doesn't know that the husband actually does want to fuck the sister.

Dorrin

Yeah I've got to agree here. I've been married almost 15 years myself and part of that is implied agreement of no bullshit like these kind of mind games as far as I'm concerned. I don't know where you go from here but if it was me I'd be pretty pissed. I'd probably make it pretty clear that my almost 30 SIL needs to get out of the house pronto although I'd probably said no from the get go on that. Maybe go buy your mid-life crisis sports car and say "ow haha its just a JOKKKKKEEEE!". I don't know.

Darkgran

So let me set some things straight..

I have known my wife for 22 years and have been married for 19. I have known her little sister as long. I actually like my wife's family more than I do mine. They know how I am and my wife knows I would never act on any situation to cheat on her. She thought it would be fun to screw with me and her sister was comfortable with doing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom